Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 311.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Draxido: “1.- people complaining about the mobs reaver balance (overpowered mobs) ” I actually like the pve changes, the mobs are more interesting to fight, and now require timed skill and proper equipment usage. Before it was too easy to breeze through them with whatever damage. Now the following have gained huge importance for efficient fame farm: - True damage - Armor reduction - Interrupts This just means more weapons and party comps become viable. Adding a Hammer tank instead of …

• Quote from Lucifen: “Quote from ViLEuo: “Quote from Khladraven: “Quote from Owlsane: “Apart from dot based builds that gets countered 100% with this combo, verything else is skill based situation, it's all about restraining yourself to hit the dude 2s when he pops cleric. ” Also wrong, anyone who isnt complete garbage knows that if your opponent is playing smart and not proccing cleric robe, then you just run to the nearest mob for a free tick.As has been mentioned, restraining yourself is one t…

• Quote from Owlsane: “Apart from dot based builds that gets countered 100% with this combo, verything else is skill based situation, it's all about restraining yourself to hit the dude 2s when he pops cleric. ” Also wrong, anyone who isnt complete garbage knows that if your opponent is playing smart and not proccing cleric robe, then you just run to the nearest mob for a free tick. As has been mentioned, restraining yourself is one thing, but when your damage is entirely based on dots, this becom…

• Heavy cleave should be changed on QS line. There is not point having it when you have a spell on the same slot that does more than half the damage for less than half the cd. This is just part of the shared skill system before that they (to be fair) do seem to be working away from. This skill should also be removed from the mace line. The problem is that with both maces and qs, you have not utility to hold enemies down, to realistically land the damage (exception standard qs). For quarterstaffs, …

• Quote from Qolkkalom: “problem isnt that is op, it is good combo, and other items have lack of it. It is very hard to proc this, unleass u really want put shield on enemy. I dont understand why players stick to enemy like slime instead use other way to not proc it every single time. Mainly burst skills proc this ability, but dmg is anyway in, but players can wait this 1sec before bursting, so 2 big cds are almost unused. ” Wrong, through the last few years of balancing SBI has nerfed much of the…

• Quote from Qolkkalom: “it loosing 2% of slow for 33% extra duration... Where is this dope trade? (Ive looked for 'dope' meaning and it says that may mean fool and/or exelent. This word is not clear) ” wait what? 2% slow loss, for 33% extra duration, don't quite know where you're at with your schooling but that is pretty dope

• I've actually had conversations with SBI about this. We wen't through a lot, and it may be an option in the future, but for now with the big changes coming, they are a little to busy

• Quote from Captainrussia: “ Quote from Khladraven: “ You cant compare Queensmarket, or any location designs to what i'm saying. ” Of course I can! Meta is everywhere, and the ebb and flo of meta depends on conditions and/or the environment of a given "entity". Be that entity a piece (or a whole set) of gear - be that a physical location, a place on the map or a given dungeon (as in a set and placement of NPCs). Meta will seep into each and every concept listed above and change it according to th…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Khladraven: “Thing is bloodletter was never meant to be a gank weapon, it just ended up being that way because of it boasting the best mobility. ” No offense, but this does not compute. Queensmarket (beta 2) was never "meant" to be a central hub - yet it became one. On the opposite side - Caerleon was meant to be a hub, but it was never becoming one (players didnt want to, was no demand for it) - yet the DEVs "forced" Caerleon to become a central hub. BL bec…

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Quote from Khladraven: “ - Pike is fast returning to play, being able to outpace the bloodletter, and do better consistent damage with cc. ” I'm confused by this? How is pike able to outpace the bloodletter? Do you mean 1H spear with the reckless charge? ” Nope, just inner focus and refreshing sprint. Try it, it's obscene. The pike also has the root, increased by the inner focus cc timer. You have to remember that all dashes were devalued with the base mobility increase…

• Bloodletter was a ganking weapon, because of how easy it was to pot a mount and follow up that slow with dismount. It still works, but is definitely harder now. Thing is bloodletter was never meant to be a gank weapon, it just ended up being that way because of it boasting the best mobility. Now CC matter much, much more. For this reason from I have seen: - Double bladed staffs are performing incredibly well. - Pike is fast returning to play, being able to outpace the bloodletter, and do better …

• Quote from owensssss: “@Jagere the NDA shows all their proposed changes. There’s not much for hammers besides polehammer getting a wider stun, and slamQ reduced stand-time. Would love if they reduced the knockback on Tackle. ” Honest views on Polehammer change?

• Worth noting that healing sickness refreshes every time new healing is received, so if a player hits guardian helmet, with nature hots on, all those hots will remain debuffed until they clear. Even with holy you have to wait for healing sickness to end before you heal again, or suffer a pretty strong nuke to your heals. Finally when comparing the cd of guardian helm to cursed E's, it should be pretty rough for a team to clear stacks, proc healing debuff and reset it. Overall with the infernal st…

• Quote from owensssss: “I think the bigger issue is just how dominant Grove is across hammers, granted it is a relic. But There’s few situations where you’d choose another hammer over a Grove. it’s been that way for awhile now, But man when you look at daggers W options they’re like running off the page, and hammers seen nothing but the pierce Q, which thank you, but hammer does feel like it’s been sidelined recently because it’s been a solid weapon line for so long. Devs need to loop back around…

• Hey guys, as the title would suggest i'm going to start linking some of my more memorable solo moments here. Hope you enjoy! Let's start of with a little something I named "Battle of the Beans" twitch.tv/videos/414633786

• Quote from Eternalhaze: “Crossbow is probably the best rounded out and balanced line in the game. There's a weapon for anything and they're all pretty strong. Also auto-fire is INSANE damage now. One Q on a cloth target of equal IP is like 40% hp. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets slightly nerfed. ” You are not wrong about the damage, its pretty nuts, its just with the recent increase separation of different classes (e.g new fire Q) it would have been nice to see the warrior line xbow not have …

• Still think auto fire would be cool if it was a channel like greataxe E, or scholar sandals, where you can still move around during the channel. Otherwise it seems to remain a pointless skill.

• Quote from Pahtfinder: “Gemstones for crafting ” These could be used for altering the appearance of cosmetics when they are eventually added, such as: - Aura colors - Special lighting effects - Extra layers of appearance - e.t.c Would be a really cool addition to make stone gathering more enjoyable, though many seem to enjoy the laid back nature of gathering stone, and knowing that you don't have to shiny hunt, instead just chundle through every node 'til you fat

• Quote from letwolf: “No whips. Earth mage please !!! ” I don't think this is a voting thread... More just an idea for a new weapon. Your comment seems weird.

• My main problem with pike is that you loose stacks on using the E. I would rather have a stronger E with longer cooldown, that doesn't suffer the stack loss. Seems crazy to me that Heron provides a ranged, AOE stun that is not stack dependent, and lets you keep your stacks. Overall I love the pike for ganking, especially after the inner focus buff. Try hunter shoes with inner focus and spirit spear: Stack > Inner focus > Stack > Rush > Move to target > Stack > E The root timer is disgusting, som…