Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Deviator: “Well I think the problem is it is thinking that I am logging in multiple characters but I am not, I am simply trying to login ONE character. Albion is only installed on my main PC and nowhere else... ” Hm weird, have you tried restarting PC?

• If you're logging multiple characters, you can have 1 non-premium character and no other OR any amount of premium characters but no non-premium.

• Wrong patch version after update

Dagother - - Bugs

Server is going down for maintenance, you will be able to log in after it's finished.

• Cześć! Właśnie rozpoczął się nowy Sezon Poleceń oraz Wyzwanie Poszukiwacza Przygód: Niebiańskie Wyzwanie, ktorych głównymi nagrodami są skórki wierzchowców - pełna lista nagród oraz więcej informacji tutaj. f6EuyEI.gif ~ Dagother

• Should be fine now, could you check again?

• Fixed in patch#2: Testserver Patch Notes - Percival Patch 2

• Quote from gmatagmis: “1510125170161432483.png ” giphy.gif

• Quote from tankme: “in the last 2 days the game is unplayable, 5 FPS (not only in citys) and sometimes 400-500 MS, i died too many times, i won't play until you fix your damn servers. ” Hey, low FPS and high ms is client performance, connection to server is ping.

• Quote from DonMafju: “@Dagother ” There was a little patch yesterday, you need to download new installation from website. Current one should be live.albiononline.com/clients/…0093159/Albion-Online.apk Let me know if this one works.

• Can't Use Spells

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from eugenios7: “not fixed ” You need to update your client via launcher.

• Набор новичка

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from NocteDiabolus: “Хотел купить набор новичка который предлагается во внутреигровом магазине с пакетом золота премиум и сетом рыбака, провести платеж мне не удалось, после второй попытки сам набор из магазина пропал, а я его так и не преобрел! Прошу помощи в данном вопросе!!! ” Please contact support@albiononline.com

• chat bug is back whit new patch

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Atena26: “chat disconect randomly and turn of wos it liek taht last patch and it back whit fame bonus and stil not fixed and you post fixed and other post for chat disconect reply from suport to us vnp dude i stop doing try to tell me somting is fixed and it not ” Chat disconnect is a different issue, the chat bug we got with patch#1 was fixed today, you just need to update your client via launcher.

• The installation file is corrupted

Dagother - - Bugs

Please download again and let me know if it works now.

• chat bug is back whit new patch

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Atena26: “haw it can be fixed if i stil got dc from chat all the time and vpn solutionit not fix it work arund it and it not fix for me i dont us vpn and wil not us it ” That's a different issue, not the chat disconnect.

• The installation file is corrupted

Dagother - - Bugs

Should be fixed now, you can download the apk again.

• Cześć! Albion Online właśnie obchodzi drugą rocznicę od premiery 17.07.2017! Z tej okazji przygotowaliśmy dla wszystkich graczy drobne upominki wysłane pocztą w grze oraz tygodniową Premią do Sławy! - Drugi rok Albion Online w retrospektywie: albiononline.com/pl/news/happy…anniversary-albion-online - Świętujemy rocznicę w grze: albiononline.com/pl/news/in-game-anniversary-celebrations - Premiera Ścieżki Dźwiękowej Albion Online: albiononline.com/pl/news/albion-online-soundtrack-release youtube.c…

• Camlann has no Solo Dungeons

Dagother - - Bugs

Faction homebases don't have solo random dungeons.

• Can't Login to the Game

Dagother - - Bugs

Hi @TheSlayer please check Crash Report Thread and post all info and files mentioned there.

• SEND HELP

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Kriansas: “it seems to be random this nubmers u are seeing are constantly for me,in cities its worse tho ” Ok thanks, please let me know if you manage to record some footage, that would be helpful!

• SEND HELP

Dagother - - Bugs

Thanks, does it happen anywhere in the game? Any cluster or only cities/crowded areas with lots of players?