Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 210.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• All items recently 10% reduced by price. Initial price based on similar items found in the marketplace. As you can see the items I have for sale are in most cases better than another item selling for a similar and higher price. These are great deals in my opinion and are extremely time sensitive. Buy fast! sale-1-demonic-staff.png WTS T5.3 EXCELLENT DEMONIC STAFF 360K @ THETFORD MRKTPLC (better quality than the Normal, and higher enchanted than the Excellent counterparts) sale-2-arcane-staff.png…

• Quote from Adrivan: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from Piddle: “I am just about the biggest carebear in the BZ. All I want to do is gather up my loots or my ores and meander back to town with them. If I get caught I just die. Every time. As much as 6-10 times in a day lately. It's fine thought because it is trivial to make more silver/fame than the marginal cost of some gear. You need to just detach from the idea of ownership in your gear and treat your gear package as an investment that you…

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from Balaster: “I'm guessing that most arguing pro ganking are those who enjoy the low risk, high reward system in place. ” I'm T8 gatherer in every resource, never been in a large alliance, and have been Glorious reputation for well over 80% of my Albion career. I'm in favor of ganking. I think part of your problem is comparing this game directly to real life. If we wanted it to be more realistic, we wouldn't have magic spells and rare mounts to traverse copy/paste…

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “i cant understand all this complains just get good in your gathering stuff, others do the same remember that you need all this deaths to sell your materials, they would be worthless without this this game became easy mode for gatherer with mount cd and speedbuff on mounts why you still complain? you must be fully blind if u die all day ” Quote from Piddle: “ If I get caught I just die. Every time. As much as 6-10 times in a day lately. ” so CallMeGosu, you're basically sa…

• Quote from draxionas: “This game become almost impossible to since free to play launched, people are to lazy to gather and kill any gatherer they can. I can hardly get out the portal to go gather or get back without dying since that day, it's kinda ruining the game, theres no profit anymore in gatherering only big loses. specially because the T8-sets and tools are insane expensive in resources or on the auctionhouse. Even with a bloodletter, misthorn and 4 best defensives + fort sterling cloak i…

• Quote from Piddle: “I am just about the biggest carebear in the BZ. All I want to do is gather up my loots or my ores and meander back to town with them. If I get caught I just die. Every time. As much as 6-10 times in a day lately. It's fine thought because it is trivial to make more silver/fame than the marginal cost of some gear. You need to just detach from the idea of ownership in your gear and treat your gear package as an investment that you hope to gain a return with. It is just quarters…

• Quote from Owlsane: “LMAO ok ok... OP are you on drugs? Like people come to this game to escape boredom by actually having the feeling to be griefed at any moment. This is the main reason why this game is so niche and will stay for a long time with a good and sustainable playerbase. Goodbye ur not a big loss honestly. Go back to dragonica or thoses kind of game if the feeling to be griefed is unberable for you. ” you're a fucking joke, you know why? you said: Like people come to this game to esc…

• Quote from Balaster: “Quote from Dygenn_II: “Consider that since the gankers are not playing the way you are, that you could stop considering them to be fellow players. Just think of the gankers as extremely intelligent NPCs. We could never afford the price of a game with the AI backend to provide NPCs of that calibre. Treat them as an 'other' who are not a human part of the game that you are playing, and the tension goes away. Dehumanize them and consider them just part of the game meta, and th…

• Quote from Dygenn_II: “Consider that since the gankers are not playing the way you are, that you could stop considering them to be fellow players. Just think of the gankers as extremely intelligent NPCs. We could never afford the price of a game with the AI backend to provide NPCs of that calibre. Treat them as an 'other' who are not a human part of the game that you are playing, and the tension goes away. Dehumanize them and consider them just part of the game meta, and the stress you feel may …

• Quote from Balaster: “My argument: Ganking by its nature promotes bullying, theft, and homicide. Ganking is not PvP due to one party not being a willing participant. In the current system, it allows and promotes a harmful gaming style. It allows one or more players to roam around killing and stealing from other players with very little costs or consequences. It ruins the play experience for the person being ganked. I understand this is an open PvP game, but the consequences of this behavior need…

• Been trying Arena out for the past 2 weeks, and it's fun. What makes me laugh most is how I saw players talking like black zone is the only place for pvp in Albion. That's a load of crap. Not once have I ever had to lose high valued gear in black zone, but i'm now getting to play the pvp side of Albion Online too. Loving it. What exactly does Black Zone exist for again? I can't remember. first-arena-win.png a-kill.pngarenaaaaaaaa.png damn-right.png exactly-bitch-ass-nigga.png exactlyyyy.png fuck…

• @Evas_Flarelight Please take into account your customer's request found in this thread, and lock this thread once it has been seen by SBI staff. I have no time for the forum trolls in this game's community. This thread nor any other future thread i will write was written for them, it is only for the developers/mods. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

• and just in case some jackass tries to troll this thread as predicted in the opening post proof-i-can-kill-this-monster-with-ease.png it-s-nothing.png

• Also, I'm NOT gonna correct any typos in these posts right now, because it's important to me that the timestamps are all part of the evidence I am presenting.

• The purpose of this thread is that the policy needs to be changed. This concept of compensating us because of lags with 25% fame boost is pointless if we are still getting the same lags that you are compensating us for. On top of that, paying repair costs when we have no way of checking the server's connection without trying to initiate some kind of action in the game (I even tried pressing the mount button to check if there was any server delay and it seemed fien, so I attack the monster and tr…

• So i'm requesting 172,151 silver back from Albion mods as I should never have had to pay repair costs when I only died because of lags. 172k-because-of-lag.png If I don't get 172,151 silver back before the 23rd July 2019 (when I am able to buy gold again) I will never buy an Albion Gold bundle ever again. i-want-my-in-game-silver-back.png

• further-proof-when-i-took-the-screenshots.png further proof - when i took the screenshots between 5:35am and 5:41am

• It seems pointless to write this thread, because it's likely there will be a bunch of idiots heckling "you died because you can't handle the monsters" But the reason I've decided to post this is because of a simple proof. If all your abilties on your skillbar are resetting equally, this can only happen directly after a login. Fortunately, because the following screenshots show the abilities on the skillbar with a darker area as they get reset, I can prove I just logged in. Now that I've explaine…

• Quote from xTipz: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from xTipz: “First off all, to spread positiv vibes i love the Idea of Solo dungeons because i dont really like group kontent.. thats why iam personally hyped for the upcoming update =) but i have some Issues iam worried about.. as all of us now 90% of the people use numbers to have the upper hand in PvP situations.. so I assume there will be alot of 1v2 ganking in Solo dungeons maybe 1v3... i get it that u will get dungeon dived in group dunge…

• Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Quote from Fusionbomb: “If he had waited for his cooldowns, he may have stood a chance, actually. A last moment hunter hood got them all to ~70%. Counterplay would be porting in with invis stuff, waiting for cooldowns, and going invis into the mobs to generate some distance from them. (It's not impossible to kill 2-3 players solo.) ” Lol at this comment Dont you see the fucking issue here? Who cares if he couldve killed them or not? How the hell would he know they were …