Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Prinzessin: “Quote from Nya1: “Try a different browser, I've had the same error with Opera GX, after switching to Microsoft Edge it worked out without any issues. ” At google chrome I didn't have any problems, using FireFox I do. Same on subscriptions and purchases any kind.Need to fix that! ” Could you let me know which Firefox Version you are using? It works fine for me there.

• Hey there, we are currently investigating this issue. You will be updated accordingly.

• Can not cancel Subscription

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, could you let me know the issue with cancelling a subscription? Additionally, you can create a support ticket by sending an email directly to support@albiononline.com. We will have a look at the token issue.

• I see the issue with the animation, will notify our animators to check that out. Thanks for the video!

• Hey @Asmarog, could you elaborate on the animation issue with Threatening Smash? Maybe record a video or a screenshot of what looks weird to you? For me I can run in one direction (not the band), cast it in any direction and my character stops until I issue another move order.

• Hey there, while having Premium active, you get 30 Learning Points over 24 hours, so 1 Learning Point every 75 minutes. Best would be to note down your Learning Points at one point and check them again after 24 hours. If they did not increase by 30, then please contact support@albiononline.com.

• @ogskun and @MisterMath could you send these to me as text files, so we can see all the info in there?

• Record Mode Bug. It Needs a Fix :(

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Perfect, thanks for the explanation with the pictures! We will fix that.^^

• Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Amoebius76: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Nowhere does it state that there are TWO bonuses guaranteed, at least from what I've read on the update & patch notes listing. ” My very reliable sources tell me the opposite unfortunately. There should always be two bonuses active. We'll check that out. ” The information listed, once again, has failed me. ” Is the information in the Patchnotes contradictory to this, or just not specific enough?

• Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Nowhere does it state that there are TWO bonuses guaranteed, at least from what I've read on the update & patch notes listing. ” My very reliable sources tell me the opposite unfortunately. There should always be two bonuses active. We'll check that out.

• Record Mode Bug. It Needs a Fix :(

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, could you elaborate what you mean by "record mode"? Are you using another program to record gameplay, or are you referring a mode in the game, but maybe the translation to English is a bit off?

• If you click on the skin you want to craft and hover over the amount of tokens required, it'll show that you actually need 1,600 tokens. We'll have a look at that UI to improve the transparency.

• In this case, please contact support@albiononline.com so they can take a look at the situation.

• autoupdate problem??

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

If you have any trouble downloading the game and can not send your launcher.log, please visit this link (iam.gcdn.co/info/json) and post the output here.

• Quote from uwuz: “Just got my 1000 tokens on the dot and I'm unable to craft the skin. Do I simply just need more tokens to actually craft it? Like over 1000? huh???? ” If you click on the skin you want to craft and hover over the amount of tokens required, it'll show that you actually need 1,600 tokens. We'll have a look at that UI to improve the transparency.

• Silver decreases by itself

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, please check what kind of bag you are wearing. If it's the Satchel of Insight, please make sure to understand that its passive ability will convert silver into fame with every kill. Additionally, you may want to check if you have Auto Respec switched off in the Destiny Board, which will otherwise convert silver to Combat Fame Credits.

• Hey there, please check how the Market Mails and the process of selling items works in this post: Explanation of Updated Marketplace Notifications

• A glitch with the Fire Staff

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, as described in the description, it does the full damage after 2 seconds of channelling. The full channel additionally knocks the target back. From what it looks like you channelled for 2 seconds, which looks fine to me.

• Quote from abyecto: “Quote from abyecto: “Hi, I have exactly the same problem. I also play on a macbook with ios 10.13.6,try repairing and reinstalling the game but the problem persists ” i have the same problem again. Download the full game from this link Known technical issues and workarounds and it worked for a while but today when trying to play I got this message.imgur.com/a/td4Igjf I downloaded the game again from the normal download and I have the same problem, it opens the launcher but w…

• Emotes keybindings not working

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, that'll be fixed in the upcoming patch.