Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 174.

• I wrote this before the journey back update, I'm fine now. cya losers

• Journey back is awesome, me and my friend are actually killing more, we even had two or three 2vs3 in bz. Small scale in bz? Unbelievable. And when my friend had a work call and we could go back to the city in 15 seconds i could see how great this skill really is. Thanks sbi team, ignore the haters, they are a minority.

• Damage indicators need a more intense red or a different "border" color, it is difficult to notice those "marks" when you are fighting with mobs moving, vegetation moving etc. Notice in the screenshot, that indication is almost completely camouflaged in this biome. Damage-indicator.png To-make-it-clear.png

• I died so many times like this, couldn't use anything. We understand death is part of the game, but deaths like this when players can't use anything and are completely vulnerable only cause frustration. It's a stupid design.

• Nice game

Jean_Helius - - Rants

Quote from ProfessorZee: “The upcoming content update provides a lot of changes and additions which will help streamline gameplay for solo players or small groups, you should take a look into it ” Bullshit, albion will still be the same game full of zergs killing solo players, even with teleport you will still spend your time running away all the time. The maps are just too small, 10 players on discord are enough to control a whole map and kill every solo player there.

• Quote from Quagga: “They added a teleport, hah community opinions don't matter though. ” Most players don't even know about this forum., this is just a bunch of old players who don't want to see Albion changing. Everything that makes Albion more friendly for new players is a win in my opinion, i hope this will eventually increase the "community".

• Thanks for the "muted players Ui" , Unmuting people manually to mute new ones is a pain in the ass.

• Quote from Oshien: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Oshien: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “WAT? black market is an npc buying things and sending back to the world to be sold again and again and again till it break. My idea is one npc buying things for 30% of the value and breaking it !!! Who exactly gives the black market money to buy things? ” I know only too well how the BM works. And the BM generates silver ... its not a silver sink.Your idea has s…

• Quote from Oshien: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “WAT? black market is an npc buying things and sending back to the world to be sold again and again and again till it break. My idea is one npc buying things for 30% of the value and breaking it !!! Who exactly gives the black market money to buy things? ” I know only too well how the BM works. And the BM generates silver ... its not a silver sink.Your idea has some merit as you could actually use these mer…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “WAT? black market is an npc buying things and sending back to the world to be sold again and again and again till it break. My idea is one npc buying things for 30% of the value and breaking it !!! Who exactly gives the black market money to buy things? ” I know only too well how the BM works. And the BM generates silver ... its not a silver sink. Your idea has some merit as you could actually use these merchants to also popluate the loot tables much…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “And tell me how this gonna generate silver? ” Because an NPC buying things introduces 60k silver into the game that wasnt there before. This is different to the market, where silver already in the game, transfers from one player to another, so selling for 200k in Caerleon brings zero silver into the game. Its not a silver sink .. its the exact opposite. Quote from Jean_Helius: “i'm such a good game designer ” You might want to rethink this .... ” WAT…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “How about some special "merchants" around black zones where we can "sell" our loot to an NPC for like 30% of the real value?Well you said it yourself ... it would just be a lodestone for gankers .. they'd camp the merchants 24/7 ” Well, you said it yourself ... the merchants would be a lodestone for gankers. They'd camp the merchants 24/7 Quote from Jean_Helius: “And another plus, would work as a great silver sink. ” It wouldnt. It would be the oppos…

• I was farming with t4 gear in black zones( because you know i gonna die for a zerg anyway) and i had another idea. How about some special "merchants" around black zones where we can "sell" our loot to an NPC for like 30% of the real value? This would give solo players instant rewards making the game feel more satisfying for them, we wouldn't lose so much time going back to cities to deposit loot, spending less time walking and more time actually playing the game. And another plus, would work as …

• Toxic Game Confirmed

Jean_Helius - - Rants

Quote from Quagga: “this is a sandbox, adapt or leave ;] ” true stupid bitch, I'm adapting i guess

• Toxic Game Confirmed

Jean_Helius - - Rants

I just wanna say thanks to the bitch on support, for making my English better. All my life i was thinking bitch was a slur, i just found out, was not. Thank you bitch. Cordially,

• Yesterday i was ganked by 5 people, not satisfied one of them started sending pms with trash talking. i sent a support ticket the useless support only said was not against the rule, the guy was literally calling me names like "bitch" etc wtf. Ok sure i understand, it's a toxic game full of toxic people, what i don't understand is why i can only mute 150 people? At least let us mute all the toxic ones! , 150 is obviously not enough.

• Quote from Oshien: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from slizzard: “Quote from Sedocoi: “ganking is a boring activity and i would 100% believe REDUCES your numbers of players overall. Its fun the first few times, but then you realize how much more you would be making gathering, fishing, running CDs, LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE AT ALL. Its such a sour taste of interaction to even have in your game. To allow 10-20 dudes to sit in a zone, and just spread out and stun lock poor noobs with 50k on them on …

• Quote from slizzard: “Quote from Sedocoi: “ganking is a boring activity and i would 100% believe REDUCES your numbers of players overall. Its fun the first few times, but then you realize how much more you would be making gathering, fishing, running CDs, LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE AT ALL. Its such a sour taste of interaction to even have in your game. To allow 10-20 dudes to sit in a zone, and just spread out and stun lock poor noobs with 50k on them on a t5 ox. Like, why? o I know, cuz there IS NO…

• It depends on what you like really, Make your own objectives, my first objective was to be a crafter to have enough passive income (really, I like the economic aspect). Right now I'm focusing on maxing out all axes swords, jackets, boots, etc. after this I will max out all healer staff. Albion is like life, you need to ask yourself what you want and do it. But doesn't matter your objective, as someone who has been playing solo for a long time, I strongly recommend finding some cool companions to…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “Equart i follow you for a long time but I think we should keep real-world problems out of this game ” The devs themselves just brought real-world problems into the game .... ” True, but i think they are only getting rid of ideological symbols to keep politics out of this game, Equart wants to block the game, next time who gonna be blocked? Chinese? and after that? Arab countries? I don't think this is the right path, russian people are victims of thi…