Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Reef: “You forgot about skins. New skins dude that is the key. ” Hi there, skins production does not compete with game updates as it is done by different groups of people. (artists and not game designers). In general, it's a minor part of what we are doing and also a very minor part of our business model, which is heavily centered on the premium status and always has been.

• Hi all, please see a more concise summary of the feature here: Journey Back (Town Portal) - Additional Information and Background Please continue the discussion the new thread. Thanks

• Hi all, following up on our recent dev talk about the upcoming Into the Fray expansion, we would like to provide you with more information about the so-called “Journey Back” Ability that will be added to mounts. Design Goals & Constraints The main reason why we are introducing this change is to combat zone camping. This is a strategy used by gank groups who camp at a static location near the portals in order to catch solo or small group players when they return from the Outlands to the Royal Con…

• @Oshien please see my assessment from the other thread below, it also gives you some background info on our thinking here. In short, what we want to achieve is more active Outlands and hence more genuine ganking opportunities while nerfing camping. (with the exception of transports from A to B, which can still be camped just as before). Quote from Korn: “Hey there and thanks for the feedback so far. First of all, note that the concept above does not help people who want to transport gear from a …

• Quote from hyllyh: “this "recall button" will be a BZ killer. so with this, i can farm all my soul, put it in a HO then OX it all and wait 10 sec to secure my goods in a city? if i feel cornered at a moment in ZvZ, just found a spot and 10 sec later, safe? Dove in a dungeon? just tp out then 10 sec and safe again? the way back full of goods is one of the more exciting part of gathering/farming cause it let a chance to lose all and how many enjoyed to pass throught gankers to finally access the m…

• Quote from Akuti: “Here are a few scenarios where i think this is the worst idea I have heard for Albion to date: scenario 1: Person A and B have a hideout in a central blackzone person A fills their inventory to the brimm with gather materials and zones out of the hideout person B waits there (person B has come all the way from town) person A suicides person B loots and teleports to town. Scenario 2: Large scale ZvZ fight in the central zones Gear up for ratting zvz loot, fill your inventory te…

• Quote from MythicDragon: “ I believe there are much simpler ways to solve this. The simpler the solution the better. The more complex it gets = more ways for it to be abused, and more headache in the long run for the game developers and player base. My thoughts: Either do nothing and leave the game as it is, OR For the traveling concerns: - add much faster mounts to the game, as was suggested by people earlier For the 8 no-skill ganker concern: - Increase trash rate of victim's items depending o…

• Hi Hanul, I am not sure if I fully understand your question, but I'll try to give an answer. - If you buy the plot outside of the auction period (i.e. directly from the current owner) you immediately become the owner of the land. (until the next auction cycle) - If you are the owner and an auction period starts, you get the "owner's advantage". This means that your bids count double. (meaning that if you bid 500 silver, it counts as 1000 silver, for example) - If you win the auction as the curre…

• Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Seeing this and how easy it'll be to transports resources back that you've gathered, why not just give us the Return Bonus for refining in the Outlands now within Hideouts/HQ's? Basically that's what is happening here, the risk of returning to town to refine is removed, removing that piece of the 'circle of albion life'. ” I don't think the transport meta would change much here. For optimum efficiency, you need to refine in the city and craft in a hideout. Case 1: You ar…

• Quote from Gank: “I can see all the rats who follow zvzs around for loot enjoying this change so much. ” Quote from ThreeToMidnight: “just a terrible idea, so we can have 1 person outside the zerg combat looting millions and they can BAM teleport back to town?? ” If there are too many people around you (i.e. a zerg) the town portal would not work. In addition to that, it has a long channel time. In theory, we could even say that you can't use it at all (or for a certain time) after looting a cor…

• Quote from YeSer: “Craft profit is higher than 30% why will they not exploit? And if you restrict use the transport after lot corpopse. its only used for gatherer or dungeon farmer , then ganker instead camp the road where gatherer back they will directly camp t8map or some where people do the activities and no one will be posibles to their game. Gatherer will not fight back if he kill the ganker ,he cant even loot if he loot he is restricted to tp back. ” People who supply a lot of gear from th…

• Quote from Chiattone: “and what do you think about Steam charts? steam users are dropping too... ” Steamcharts are a somewhat better proxy for our player number trend than MMO-Population.com, but the following needs to be kept in mind: - Only a small share of Albion's player base play through Steam. - Those who initially start out on Steam and stay with the game usually migrate to the native client eventually (better prices in the store and on Steam you can only use 1 account, more engaged playe…

• Quote from Chiattone: “AO lose 30K players in 2 weeks.. from an average of 60K players now we are less than 30K ... ” I assume the numbers are based on mmo-population.com? That website uses fake numbers, their numbers are made up based on how active the Albion's subreddit is on Reddit. This is not a joke, quote from their website: Quote from MMO-Population.com: “It's virtually impossible to work out accurate subscriber counts for MMOs today, and this site cannot do that. However, there does exis…

• Quote from Piddle: “Be careful about allowing people to loot corpses. If you aren't careful it wouldn't be hard to find a way to suicide in a zone with resources and have them picked up with someone locked to a far away place. Because I don't know how the game handles death looting versus suicide looting, and I suspect they are the same. ” Due to the 30% of gear / 37% of resources that thrash (no matter if you suicide or get killed) this generally will not be worth it.

• Quote from Kheiron: “Transport is a huge important part of the game. Also, the "unnecessary (and potentially boring) travel time" that you're talking about is literally content waiting to happen with ganking and general risk/reward. Taking people out of the zones in between their hideouts and the city would literally destroy content in those travel zones. #iStandWithRobin #leaveMyAlbionAlone ” Hey there, transport from a city or hideout to another city or hideout would not be impacted by this fe…

• Hey there and thanks for the feedback so far. First of all, note that the concept above does not help people who want to transport gear from a city or hideout to another city or hideout. Hence, it has 0 impact on Albion's local economy or the importance of transport. This is extremely important for us. Now, let's look at the intended scenario. I'm a solo or small group player located in a city (or hideout) and want to do an open world gathering or PvE run and then return back to where I started …

• Hey there, we are currently still in the planning stages, but you can expect to get a strategic update from us over the coming weeks.

• Hey there, Steamcharts only shows players who play on the Steam version of the game - and that is just a small share of Albion's player base The drop you see there is largely due to other game releases and the fact that our last major content update was a while ago. The Land's Awakened Update will hopefully see Steam numbers picking up again

• Crypto Scam Warning

Korn - - Developers' Statements

Hi all, we have been made aware of various fraud attempts in the crypto currency world related to Albion Online. Somebody claims to be selling / listing Albion Online crypto currency and claims that you can you use in connection with the game. Be advised that this is a scam. Do not invest into this under any circumstances. Also, note that similar scams are being run for other popular games. We strongly advise you that if you read about a game allegedly offering its own crypto currently to check …

• Hey there, based on the feedback received we did a lot of additional number crunching and decided to soften the HCE balance adjustments to the following: - HCE fame reduction has been reduced to match the silver reduction (from -25% on Level 15+ to -10%), but HCE mob strength has been increased to compensate for the strength gained from Elite levels (+5% damage and hit points) This will be published as part of the revised testserver patch notes.