Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 192.

• Whated AMA

Zabala - - Introduce yourself!

Your lil' bro is better than me I'm Legendary Eagle Master right now and I know the pain of the level up system. It's a pain to grind through for sure.

• Whated AMA

Zabala - - Introduce yourself!

Gröna kulor! Good stuff 1) What's your favorite MMORPG of all time? (besides Albion ;)) 2) Rank in csgo?

• @Dagother As Talion said I am very busy working on other things and it's taking all my time. However, we still want to bring you smaller news when possible and our lovely new CM Talion will like he said look into how to best do that as soon as he can

• Calling Ronin out.

Zabala - - Forum Banter

• The Interview Series

Zabala - - Forum Banter

Haven't had the time to check out any of the interviews but cool concept and looking forward to listening to them all eventually :)!

• Please delete thread :)

Zabala - - Small Talk

Currently playing a bit of Hots, Path of Exile and CS:GO. Having the most fun with CS as always but it's not on the list

• Quote from Grimfest: “ I was just take'n a shot at him hope'n that he'd make an appearance, I mean is @Zabala even alive?” Haha, yes yes! I'm alive! During the Summer Alpha we were all working hard to keep up with bug reports, new content and all of that good stuff so the news room was very quiet and the work don't stop but I want to get back to doing some more updates again soon. There's a lot of cool stuff in the works so I'm sure I can get out some posts to you guys soon. There's still some r…

• Happy snaps

Zabala - - Chronicles of Albion

Nice screenshots :)!

• hani&justine Albion Online Fan-art

Zabala - - Small Talk

Oh man Nogare is so lucky Every pic is really great!

• Quote from Pagodinwashere: “In the spirit of the event you should have remained at the zone border to the pve unable to enter and whomever was first to come along captured you. If they ever decide to add relics into the world of albion such items would not be able to leave pvp zones as such if attempted to take them into a green zone they would remain behind free for anyone else to take it from that location.” That's how it went down There was no point to stay in the Safe Zone and as soon as I z…

• As a flag I just followed whoever told me to come with them. With the big group of nilfgaards and friends at one point people all split up and the Eight Team guild told me to follow them. Vendetta came around and chased them away into safe zones and I lost them (should have been on a faster mount) and with Vendetta all around me and me not knowing where the Eight Team guys had gone I felt I was as good as captured by them at that point. Sorry for the confusion but with Eight Team running into th…

• [BUG] Throwing Axes

Zabala - - Bugs

I've taken care of the problem with the placement of the spell. It is now a proper slow moving skill shot originating from the caster which will take care of the biggest issue. We still want it to do a lot of damage and have a big payoff if it actually hits.

• Quote from Labatt: “Do we need to make our way to starting points or will we teleported?” You'll have to make your way there Labatt.

• Quote from AbunA: “@Zabala You didn't answer the main question, are we going to bring our own gear?” Yes you will have to bring your own gear AbunA

• Hey guys! Hope you're all excited for the event! I'll be one of the guys you'll be fighting over tonight

• I'll bring this up to Empa and maybe we can change something. For now since they aren't too small I think it's fine but for the future maybe it can be changed somehow to be a bit larger or much larger.

• This is known, not sure what is being done about this as of now but thanks for the report

• [BUG] Throwing Axes

Zabala - - Bugs

Have to talk to Empa about this one some. The visual is definitely place holder. I only did 970 damage with it though. It is supposed to ignore armor but it's a slow moving skill shot so the bug here is mainly (in my opinion) that the skill isn't originating from the caster but where you place it. We'll look into it, thanks!

• [BUG] 6.6 Throwing Hammers Missing Tooltip

Zabala - - Bugs

Thanks for the report. I think this particular spell is still just a work in progress visually but it still works using it.

• Quote from Aydos: “ Could you try the same with the Torch Damage Buff and the Horn Group Movement Speed? If you have time that is.” Looking at the .xml the Orb of Protection spell as shown in the screenshot above has a effectarearadius="5". The Torch Ignite Weapons ability and the Horn also has this value. The well of life has effectarearadius="7" Hymn of Restoration is also 5 which @Albinos Unite thought was larger in range. The problem with some of the offhands is that their visual effect indi…