Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 442.

• The rules you broke are written to protect from unfair gameplay - not to inconvenience you. Sure, using an auto-clicker to list items on the market or something is seemingly harmless, but that same bot could easily be used in many other unfair ways that give players advantage in the game, thus they are not allowed.

• ITF Patch 2 according to the NDA thread.

• Title says it all. How come players who are perma banned for RMT - such as Andrew (lebronjames, itspullup), QueenBR (KingShelby), Wimplesnatch (Keybump) but still allowed to knowingly play on new accounts/characters (names in parenthesis)? It was my understanding that once banned for RMT, the player is not allowed to play on new accounts or attempt to ban evade? Thanks for the clarification.

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from yaaseth: “Dont let people use journey back after they looted a body. This change should focus on pve players that want to play solo. ” what else do you want to be removed? lets remove pvp altogether, shall we! ” Were suggesting that a mechanic not reward players with risk-free ways to secure loot and bring it back to town. If anything, removing the Journey Back feature if a player loots a body is actually encouraging more PvP.............

• Quote from hFly: “Quote from Georg51: “Correct - You should not be able to journey back if you kill & loot, or simply loot another player's body. - Or at least looting another player's body should temporarily disable the Journey Back feature. Otherwise gankers and rats would abuse the living hell out of this feature. ” Well, there kinda is a restriction like this.Blobing, disarray and outlaw are things to prevent this. ” You dont get outlaw for looting a body. Again, for this feature to not be a…

• Quote from LiandiPlus: “Quote from Georg51: “Quote from LiandiPlus: “Quote from Georg51: “Please for the love of God and all that is good in the world of gaming: add a restriction to the Journey Back feature if they looted another player. ” Please no, that would stop a lot of people from pvping! Why would they possibly do that? ” Either you misunderstand what I'm asking, or you are joking?If you loot another player in the black zones, you should NOT be able to use the Journey Back feature. Other…

• Quote from LiandiPlus: “Quote from Georg51: “Please for the love of God and all that is good in the world of gaming: add a restriction to the Journey Back feature if they looted another player. ” Please no, that would stop a lot of people from pvping! Why would they possibly do that? ” Either you misunderstand what I'm asking, or you are joking? If you loot another player in the black zones, you should NOT be able to use the Journey Back feature. Otherwise this can be abused by rats or in other …

• Please for the love of God and all that is good in the world of gaming: add a restriction to the Journey Back feature if they looted another player.

• Quote from Chakzzz: “- You can take itens from Siege Camp - You can take itens from terry - You can put a Morgana Chest and take itens - You can rat ZVZ, zone map and JOURNEY BACK (and its a problem that you dont want to look now) ” The last one is the most concerning point to me. You must restrict this ability for any player that looted a players body or interacted with literally any storage chest whatsoever.

• I understand this is a basic explanation, and we will learn more as updates come, but I cannot stress enough that a feature like this needs to be highly restrictive. You must include a restriction if the player looted another player's dead body Please, PLEASE ^^^^ Don't overlook this. Ratting is bad enough as it is.

• Was just talking about this to some guildmates and community members. Don't mean to be a critic but SBI really lacks in the customer engagement department. They historically go long periods with little/no communication with their client base, and half the stuff in the NDA thread were implemented last patch, but the forum thread hasnt been updated since April 20 by @Retroman Look SBI, we love your game. We also know your staff has at least or almost doubled in recent years. Can you please delegat…

• My normal ping is around 40 - getting spikes as high as 250 right now for no reason.

• -Complains that "all" content in the game is not fun -Mentions only solo gameplay, which makes up like 10% of the content in the game.

• Spiked Gauntlets - what else needs to be said. And yet, nothing even on the NDA indicating a change. Legit ZvZ shotcallers wearing GATHERING GEAR because its so damn stupid and broken. SBI fix it asap please. Maybe a diminishing return on multiple hits for damage on the Spiked Gauntlets or something.......anything....

• Spiked Gauntlets are still overpowered in deleting enemy Tanks in ZvZ so much so that Tanks are starting to wear GATHERING GEAR in order to survive..... However, Spiked Gauntlets are a unique and interesting weapon so strictly nerfing it into the ground would be sad. So, to balance it, I suggest the following: When an enemy player receives damage from Spiked Gauntlets E, they get a buff that lowers the damage received from future Spiked Gauntlets E's by 10% for the next 10 seconds. Similar to th…

• -Shrine buffs found in random solo dungeons persist even if you exit the dungeon and mount up. (Try the red speed buff with a panther or husky it’s hilariously fast). -Mercenary journals fill up when you kill a mob of the book tier, and produce additional silver when given to a Mercenary Laborer - yet 99.99% of players do not bother to utilize this feature which is pretty much free silver for doing what you’re already doing. -Albion’s reputation system is borrowed from Ultimate Online, one of th…

• Please provide us with the following information: - Character name: UnkleRukus - In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue): Log in screen - Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? Yes Game says "Failed to connect to server. Please try again later." whenever I attempt to log in.

• Everyone I know has seen at least an average ping increase of about 40% - regardless of their relative timezone.

• You’re crying about an ability that has better options in the same slot for PVE. Just use the other ability dude. Not every ability needs to be good in PVE.

• It’s not intended for use in PVE. Use Raging Blades instead.