Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

• Having played with Journey Back for 2 weeks I'm liking it more than anticipated. It still feels kind of like a cheap band-aid solution conceptually, and removes the thrill of getting back with all your (higher value) gains. That said, it has definitely dispersed the 10-player choke point campers and created more organic PvP/smaller gank groups. I'd argue the upside here outweighs the aesthetic 'bleh' I feel about the teleport itself. Plus in this more target rich environment it rewards the solo/…

• Quote from jeffreygundam: “Quote from MrDaS: “@jeffreygundam So for you only ppl from Big Guilds alliance are the ones that deserve to enter in BZ ? There is much more than 3 types of players on Albion... You just thinking on your own benefits selfish mf. The guilds already dont have enough content for themselfs? Castle, Free craft, HO inmunity, Outpost chests, Terry, peace infinite alliance T8 maps and you still criying about newbie taking some content in BZ - FK YOU. ” @MrDaS You pay the price…

• Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Druhran: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Yamochan: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Exactly bro, legit Yamochan is complaining over nothing. When you think about it everyone will be deep black zone and not around portal zones. Which would make things a bit more balanced really, and if SBI planned on making regional server and activated something that would force split all of the players of each region to go into a separate server while keeping all their items in ch…

• Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Yamochan: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Exactly bro, legit Yamochan is complaining over nothing. When you think about it everyone will be deep black zone and not around portal zones. Which would make things a bit more balanced really, and if SBI planned on making regional server and activated something that would force split all of the players of each region to go into a separate server while keeping all their items in chests and everything. Then the city balance an…

• @Korn Are there still plans to rework gathering gear and if so do you have any thoughts? This is relevant to the teleport change as to go out in t7 or t8 gathering gear + tools is a significant initial risk on the front end of your journey NOT mitigated by the teleport. I know a lot of gatherers, myself included who just take a combat set + pork pies + tools into the roads/BZ. It feels way more efficient than gathering gear for a few reasons: 1) You're a less tasty gank target in cheap combat ge…

• Music to listen to while playing?

Druhran - - Small Talk

I rather like Atmospheric Black Metal. A good mix of intensity/riffs + melody/mood for BZ/roads gathering: Wolves In The Throne Room, Drudkh, Vanum, Saor, Blut Aus Nord, Mare Cognitum, The Ruins of Beverast, Mesarthim, Sojourner, etc.

• Quote from Kotikozavr1: “I dont like ROA because sometimes its hard to find your way back. If I will have button to teleport back, I maybe even start playing ROA. I think it will be good. ” Create a chat window that only shows system messages. (I also have whispers included) And use this chat window when doing the roads. You can easily see the progression of which zones you go to- makes it quite easy to find your way home

• Quote from ThreeHades: “I do notice how most of these people saying no to the instanced travel backs are most likely gankers that want to continue doing pvp. ” Or gatherers who realize how much less valuable higher tier resources will be if there's significantly more gatherers in the BZ + less resources being lost to gankers. Prices and the incentive to go to the BZ will plummet. Don't get me wrong- SBI should disincentivize large groups ganking single players, particularly in bottleneck zones n…

• About Full Loot

Druhran - - Feedback & Suggestions

I think the full-loot aspect could be better communicated, but so should the idea that you don't always have to run around wearing the highest tier gear you can afford. There's a bit of a mental block with players from other MMOs who are used to running around with the same high tier gear set at all times. I've seen this directly in help chat when we've explained this and there's almost a sense of disbelief and "what's the point of progression, then?" because the game doesn't explain this fundam…

• Quote from LogenKain: “ First, people need something to do. There is no way that this many people enjoy ganking one to three people in 10+ squads all day every day. Some of the more remote places are a bit less in number, but it's still non-stop. Some people may be super into ganking all the time, but I can't believe it's the majority of the BZ player base. They must be wanting for some sort of PvP that just doesn't exist at the moment. We don't need fancy teleports for PvE, we need more activit…

• I'm sure many of us are excited to hear about the gathering gear improvements, even if there aren't any substantive details out. That said, what would you like to see? I've got some of my own ideas below, but interested in hearing your thoughts as well! - Gathering bonus being IP dependent. This is huge as it will finally make .1/.2/.3 gathering gear worth purchasing and crafting. Also makes higher quality pieces more appealing and might make Toolcrafting more lucrative crafting outside of bags.…

• Dev Talk: 2022 Roadmap

Druhran - - News & Announcements

Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Everything sounds awesome and I'm looking forward to this year's updates... apart from one, GATHERING TOMES! I hope this doesn't come into the game. ” Agreed. If think a decent middle ground would be if they're character bound drops off resource mobs. Seeing these flood the market probably wouldn't be the best for the game, but at the same time it could be a good help to level up your preferred gathering line.

• Dev Talk: 2022 Roadmap

Druhran - - News & Announcements

Quote from Morwys: “I'd suggest a tool rework as well, to give them more uses and make them more interesting; for example, giving them a specific slot to make use of them while using your favorite weapon to fight. Only by wearing them you'd be able to gather its resource type; this would encourage players to specialize more in a specific resource. Anyway, any improvement to gathering is a great change IMO. ” Agreed with pretty much everything you said *except* this bit. Gathering gear already pr…

• Tutorial Additions

I just wanted to briefly suggest adding something to the tutorial to emphasize the the types of content that are available in game + the sandbox nature of Albion. I assist with Help Chat a decent amount, but some of the most repeated questions are overly broad and may signal the tutorial isn't doing enough to at least inform players of what's available in game, at least broadly. - "What is the best weapon?" = I don't understand, even generally, what the weapon categories are for. The destiny boa…

• Quote from Robinhoodrs: “ ” Edit, misread this as "in addition to" disregard!

• Reading other's thoughts here, added to my initial thoughts: the solution isn't teleports, but rather discouraging large, low skill gank groups targetting individual players and giving individual players more agency. - Increased trash rate if outnumbered by more than 3:1. - Buff defensive stats on gathering gear, particularly for .1/.2/.3 and higher quality pieces - Add items (cape?) or even weapon passives that reduce damage you deal to players, but increase your defense against players. This c…

• As a gatherer/economy player I'm opposed to this for 2 reasons: 1) It reduces the scale and scope of the world. If players are getting lost in the roads of Avalon I can sympathize and wouldn't mind seeing a UI tool to help their way back home. But generally oppose anything to make the world feel significantly smaller. I've seen how it affects other MMOs and would hate for Albion to move even slightly in that direction. 2) It very much reduces the reward factor for the solo mice/prey players will…

• Since today's patch: when you quickly scroll and release the mail window (by grabbing the bar on the right of the window) all the way to the bottom OR all the way to the top it doesn't stay, but "bounces" 1-2 lines above/below, respectively. It does not do this if you scroll and release slowly. This defeats the purpose of doing this to quickly reach the bottom or top of the mail window. For context, I regularly do this to see fulfilled Sell Orders as there's not a filter to just see these. Has n…

• Changes look great! I Particularly like the Boot changes and chest channeling. However, as another posted mentioned, can you please do something for Roads of Avalon gathering? Open world is FAR more attractive to the point that the roads aren't worthwhile unless it's close to server maintenance. Everything is always tapped out, even when there's no other players around.

• fix bloodletter

I play Bloodletter for the mobility when gathering. TBH if I'm in combat gear planning to fight other players (rather than run) I prefer Deathgivers. Higher skillcap? Yes. But much more effective if you're actually fighting and not just ratting kills with E. Wouldn't mind a nerf to the execute, if it came with some other effect perhaps upping the skillcap of the weapon?