Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 155.

• Launcher not working

SevenLights - - Bugs

Same problem. Launcher is stuck - keeps having problems downloading some files. It is already updated, btw, and using the direct launching exe works fine.

• Quote from johnsonJ: “As an avid 2v2 hellgater, I can agree with both OP and Gank. There's nothing more disappointing than coming to a 2v2 hellgate with your teammate, only to see a flat 4 bloodletter/great nature running circles around the gate. I was thinking that the limit to enter should strictly be only duos can go in. But gank has a point. We can't remove content from players like this, just because we dislike their playstyle. So we need to look at the cause: why do players come there solo…

• A good number of players that are willing to invest their time in 2v2 HGs dislike having to chase loot oriented players. Because it is lame. Yes. For us, chasing around other people for minutes in a row is lame. Having people go invis on top of the loot is lame. Having to quickly click the loot is lame. Carrying multiple sets to deal with lame content... yes, you guessed it... is LAME. We actually prefer to invest our limited time with the game in good fights that actually earn the loot! Go figu…

• I agree with the OP. In my opinion, the type of content that the loot oriented players bring to the 2v2 HGs is lame, and the chest mechanics should be changed. Please SBI, consider what has been happening and how often is happening, consider how it is currently creating high rewards to a low risk approach, and preserve the quality of 2v2 HGs.

• Since the latest patch, I am having 300+ ping every night (online at around 21utc). Nothing changed from my side, and, as far as I can see, my net is fine (ping in other online games is fine). When I play at lower trafic hours (around maintenance time), ping is 110/120, as it always has been for me in Albion (ever since the betas). I am playing from western Europe and this is happening since the latest patch, making night time nearly unplayable for me. Anyone else having the same problem?

• Since the latest patch, I have been experiencing persistently high ping, at 300+, when before it was steadily around 110/120. All seems to be well with my connection, and I am having no problems with other online games (normal ping).

• Hi @Wintertechnics, I would like to share my perspective with you. According to my own principles, what the "thief" player did is wrong. However, I can understand why SBI is not taking action in these matters. They say it is up to you to protect your assets, and, if the chest/island access system is clear enough to be easily understood by new players, I would be inclined to agree with their stance. Furthermore, expecting others to agree with you and to "blame along" is, imo, a waste of time and …

• I am sincerely happy with the good news! Good to see you using the word "abominable", which indeed expresses what we all went through. And thank you for sharing the long story. It really helps.

• Quote from Eltharyon: “What is the problem? In short, the problem is that players involved in large fights experience severe ‘lag’. ” The OP must be from a different game. Should we not be discussing Albion Online, where, at this very moment, I am having lag while doing my personal island and I cannot read my market messages? During these past days I had lag while dungeon diving, solo expedition, group expedition, small group open world fights, some of my crops temporarily disappeared, some of m…

• Quote from SkuzKabel: “This is so retardad, fucking hell. Literally all my Zerg got wiped without can do anything, wtf is this after 2 years !! You can check how bullshit it was ! youtu.be/Mjb40QbDZEo Fix this shits!!!! It is unaceptable 2 years later since release started! Limit the fucking alliances! ” Thank you for posting this video. It represents, without any shadow of doubt, what many players, guilds and alliances have been through during such a disgraceful day. It was a complete disaster …

• It has happened before, it was happening daily, and it was to be expected. And still, SBI, you kept the date for the reset, expecting what? That the server would perform better while on heavy load? It is a very dark day for all who enjoy Albion, and I invite you to assume full responsibility.

• Cannot login on same device

SevenLights - - Bugs

Did not seem to solve it until I restarted both clients. After that, yes, the problem seems to have been solved. Thank you!

• Cannot login on same device

SevenLights - - Bugs

Can't login simultaneously with two characters on the same device (different accounts ofc). The error message says they don't have Premium active, but they do (1 month+).

• Quote from letwolf: “Just make offscreen nametags distance 4x more for dungeons. Problem solved. ” That would indeed help, creating some time for fame farmers to form up for the fight... Another idea would be to limit the maximum number of hostile players (divers) that can port through the dungeon levels during a given period of time, forcing them to either reduce their numbers, or move slowly.

• Quote from owensssss: “If you want to give famers a better chance to fight back. Simply adding more U bends helps to give Famers an early notice with offscreen name tags. In my diving experience the one thing I dread is coming up on reds at a U bend. It ruins my element of surprise. usually my sprint wont cover enough ground to get around the U turn and engage. So I’m forced to 1) reveal I’m there, and 2) walk like a pleb around the U until I’m in range. See attached masterpiece artwork I drew L…

• Quote from Tilden: “I'm also on the side that random dungeons are generally safe enough as they are, largely because if you make ganking too difficult it no longer is worth the risk--ganking needs to be an economically rewarding activity, even moreso than dungeons because of the lack of equipment fame. Similar to gatherers, dungeon groups have several options and tools to reduce risk, and the rewards are high enough that you still come out with a profit after getting ganked occasionally. BUT, I'…

• Quote from Szkodnik: “Quote from SevenLights: “Quote from Szkodnik: “go ff on hce ” To be honest, mate, I have participated in maybe 3 hces in total... I find it too stagnant and repetitive for my taste (I rather be ganking or even gathering). However, I consider basic Expeditions to be a good thing for the game, for players to try out some builds, and learn basic stuff. Especially so when they can't be online for extended periods of time. I am not sure if the high amount of fame from HCEs is a …

• Quote from Szkodnik: “go ff on hce ” To be honest, mate, I have participated in maybe 3 hces in total... I find it too stagnant and repetitive for my taste (I rather be ganking or even gathering). However, I consider basic Expeditions to be a good thing for the game, for players to try out some builds, and learn basic stuff. Especially so when they can't be online for extended periods of time. I am not sure if the high amount of fame from HCEs is a good thing or not, though, and I can understand…

• Dear Albion Community, here is my feedback on the new Random Dungeons, that have been keeping so many of us busy since our latest Oberon update: » What do we have now (the good and the bad); » How can the good stuff be improved; » What can we do about the bad stuff. What we have: the good and the bad Imo, what we have now is, mostly, a very good upgrade on PvE. Previously, PvE was repetitive and boring, and the random nature of what we have now is a breath of fresh air. While some people try to …

• Quote from Dagother: “Quote from SevenLights: “Quote from Dagother: “Quote from SevenLights: “Thank you for your answers guys. Other games were looking normal, so I actually tried deleting all Albion files and full reinstalling it (instead of quick reinstall), and it looks fine now. Probably some kind of file corruption happened during data download, causing the issue. Cheers! ” Thanks for the info!Could you send me or attach here your output log and launcher log file so devs can see if there wa…