Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Quote from Pulu: “If the issue is gankers camping at gates then this solution is just a bandaid fix. Instead, why not fix the root of the problem which is that when players zone they are being bottlenecked. You could make the zone area larger or make the game more open world and less zoning. What SBI is doing right now is adding more and more complex game mechanics, essentially layers and layers of bandaid to fix problems. And the root cause is not addressed. ” Areas close to city portals must h…

• Quote from becauseahaha: “Quote from Korn: “encourage gankers to play in smaller groups ” Feels like you dont know how your own game works. All your recent changes were forcing gankers have more bigger and bigger party every patch, because every patch ganking got nerfed. ” Since you in SBI are going to unlock this feature anyway, increase the duration of the poisons again. The 3 seconds of poison is bad even in pve. Quote from Deathskills: “Still sounds like it will be exploited by big crafters …

• Good times from when Albion was brutal. Just need to turn this game into a doll house. The purpose of this update is to increase the flow of noobs in the BZ, but this is a serious mistake. Noobs will still be ganked because they don't know how to make decisions. Anticipating that there might be a ganker on the road or portal is mandatory. You don't need this teleportation. Newbies dream of joining BZ, they prepare all the time and they still lack confidence. Placing these newbies in the BZ is th…

• The awakened lands update for me was a real success and the pve content was wonderful. SBI brought new monster mechanics making pve challenging. The game needs new challenging Raids. New themes, perhaps an Avalonian static dungeon to begin with. But more pve content is still needed for this game to be perfect and I'm here to bring a suggestion that would help the development team to develop new monster concepts. In Celtic, Norse and Germanic mythology, there is a lot of content to be studied tha…

• Paid gender change

Dinfall - - Feedback & Suggestions

I created a new character because this game doesn't have the option to change genders. It makes no sense. Put this option SBI even if it is paid.

• It should have an ability similar to the 3rdQ of the axe. Like Riven's Q from League of Legends

• Don't sink Albion when he's getting better. Spend energy from DEVs creating RAIDS and new dungeons with new themes other than Morgana, Zombies and Heretics This fast-travel offer is horrible. Take New World as an example, this will kill the game's economy and make Black even emptier.

• Halberd

Dinfall - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

SBI, Strengthen Halberd, increase Halberd's "E" damage and penetration resilience by 30%> 40%. Bleeding from the "Q" has to be improved, that's status is meme. It would be better to change the shape of that passive. Hint: Each pile will no longer bleed, instead stacking 3 piles will activate bleed which deals true damage for 5s and reduces healing received. Once you reach the maximum number of stacks it would no longer be stacked with other Q activations, you'll have to stack all over again. In …

• Buff Halberd

Quote from Anhe: “there already exists thread for this helberd ” Okay, but express your opinion here. I will give my opinion on the older topic as well.

• Buff Halberd

SBI, Fortalecer o Halberd, por favor, aumente o dano "E" do Halberd e a resiliência à penetração em 30%> 40%. Lembre-se dos jogadores que perderam horas e horas para nivelar a linha do machado. Atualmente, apenas o machado Avalon tem alguma utilidade no ZVZ.

• State of Axes

Dinfall - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

buff Halbard

• You want them to weaken a weapon that was bad and that the SBI did everything to get back in the game. She suffered a lot of nerfes, this swing. One suggestion would be to put apply grovekeeper plumbing

• Isso lá é nome de guilda

• I also want to know