Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 132.

• The girl found the topic

daklajakld - - Forum Banter

Quote from Illusive: “I read through the wall of text so you guys don't have to TLDR: OP has some kind of mental issue and the rant makes 0 sense ” Thanks for saving me a couple minutes of my life , much appreciated!

• Quote from Ferndor: “Journey back ability - intention: decrease travel time what's going to happen: - albion solo players: after each good kill/loot drop -> port back and secure loot -> run back into black zone -> increased travel time -> actually increased risk of getting ganked - go to rat zvz, loot 10m, go somewhere without people, port back and secure loot without additional risk -> easier ratting - go play in zvz zerg, loot, deblob and let players port home without travel risk and secure lo…

• This was made to prevent extraordinary skilled people hopping as mercenaries from guild to guild to fight multiple (former GVG) battles and todays crystal league or zvz's, asserting dominance of the whole world map with a hand full of people. Those people solved the restriction with alts but it is how it is.

• Ich denke es wird 1 : 1 so funktionieren wie im entsprechenden Town Portal QoL Suggestion Thread im 1. Post beschrieben. Den aktuellen recall timer kann man sich mit etwas Mühe ungefähr selbst ausrechenen wenn man den channel Balken im Video ausmisst und die sekunden zählt und das ganze dann hochrechnet. Meine ehrliche Meinung dazu ist das davon nur die Gruppen massiv profitieren werden, die ehr schon Dominanz in der Bz haben. Der Rest der sich die ersten Tage in die Bz traut wird genau so abgef…

• Quote from Nausk: “Quote from daklajakld: “Quote from Nausk: “I'm starting to get really worried about the direction this game is heading towards - if these type of changes go trough. While QoL sounds cool, this type of change will delete a huge amount of content from the game. That is my personal opinion and I hope you feel free to disagree. ” Have you checked the dev talk yet ? At min 3.38 it looks like this town portal is tied to your mount and will come with the next big update so talking ab…

• Quote from Nausk: “I'm starting to get really worried about the direction this game is heading towards - if these type of changes go trough. While QoL sounds cool, this type of change will delete a huge amount of content from the game. That is my personal opinion and I hope you feel free to disagree. ” Have you checked the dev talk yet ? At min 3.38 it looks like this town portal is tied to your mount and will come with the next big update so talking about this was all nice and good but at the e…

• And another example of please adapt the game to my playstlye rather than adapting your playstyle to fit the blackzone. And here we go again, wondering why every good game gets mainstreamed at one point and fall into a vegetative state, barely scraping the unkeep from the remainders of an once great community, to keep the servers up. Behold dear solo traders and gatherers , the allmighty home portal is comming soon(tm) and will solve all your problems and worries.

• Nice read and good to see you not going into a rage of madness like so many others would do in that case. Always check peoples gear and if they have invis potion equipped, assassing jacket, or in that case specter boots be weary they just fake exiting. A while ago it was even possible to enter a solo dungeon in stealth and get past detection range if the person waited close to the dungeon exit but thats no longer possible. Also chances are incredibly low someone enters a solo dungeon by accident…

• I hate PvP.

daklajakld - - General Questions & Discussions

Everything gets better when you start understanding that You not the center of the world and not everything revolves around your wishes. and If the mountain dosnt come to the sage the sage goes to the mountain. Meaning, if albions dosnt carter your needs find a game that does because they exist somewhere else. Stop asking for grapes when theres only lemonade

• Meh and i was looking forward for a more extensive albion session today but it is what it is and right now its unpvpable *shrugs*

• Lets say we find the miracle solution that make it not worth ganking in any kind or form and leaving all other content intact. Can we even call this a game anymore ? I'd never spend my time on a junk pice like this when i have so many other options and people would literally quit albion out of sheer boredom ex gankers and those who's ingame habits made themself gank magnets alike. I would also kill people with zero drops just to take them out of the map i want to farm and because i can(or can't)…

• I was deep in the roads yesterday started from tetford First run , decent profit but the way back was too long so i looked for an road to royals and ended up in merlins rest were most items i looted are unsellable. I decided to bank everything and jump back to carleon. I have to get back at one point to recover my loot and gear and get it trough the gank infested zones that are adjacent to merlins. Not sure if that run is a profit or loss yet. Second run, massive profit from a purple solo chest,…

• If you want a fight at any cost go in the roads of avalon and do the static solo dungeons. Chances you meet someone there are high but dont expect a pvebear but someone that wants to fight and kill you aswell. My highest encounter so far was 11 people diving, i hope those bastards still enjoy my 4.2 set

• Maybe sbi ban in waves like most other mmos ? Fighting a fishing bot in yellow is some dedication, i mean you fight vs a programm that have no feelings to hurt and dont care if you kill it over and over again and on top of that working without pause or sleep while the person running this programm does something else while you spend time and energy on something soulless. report and forget i dont believe sbi is not doing anything ever , that would be too sad to be true

• Dev Talk: 2022 Roadmap

daklajakld - - News & Announcements

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Will mists be easier to solo gank people in, or will they be basically 0 risk? ” Good question! The only way i can imagine it could work is that by entering those solo roads you lose your ability to party up to avoid dodging aoe damage, to chat in local and with names hidden for everyone and that it dosnt matter if you in the same alliance or even same guild. So it probably wont be like corrupted because more than 2 people might be on a map but everyone will be on…

• We dont know how much exp a gather tome yield and we dont know how much time you need to put into gathering to fill a tome. I think sbi is trying to get a deflation of items higher than tier 6 , because they wish to soften the impact of dead on players and bring the average tier level up because a death on high tier gear destroy more resources than a low tier death, fueling the economy and supporting gathering of low and mid tier mats. The increasing amount of high tier resources will also raise…

• Maybe dump town portals and make item trash rate 100% close to zone exits. Give us instable portals that port us in a random bz and work not for groups. Maybe its time to make the avalon roads way more chaotic and reduce the time an portal stays open significantly to make it less predictable and open more windows for a non camped connection back to royals! Make them the adventure they deserve and not the empty void they are currently!

• Maybe they focus on porting albion to all kind of consoles and looking for new ways to bring more vanity stuff in the game wich makes a kinda lame roadmap but is highly profitable, hence the silence ? Mmo players are always hungry after the next big thing , lands awakend was such a big thing but we always hunger for more Like in stock market a big crowd of gamers invest (their time) in the future of a game. If they believe a game is stalling or losing customers they tend to become less intereste…

• Its good for pve