Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Hey guys, with today's patch we've improved the matchmaking for premade groups of 5 and the waiting time looks similar to the ones of other group sizes.

• Cristal arena reward

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from YeSer: “Its giving the old version of skin that is tradeable and salvage for the old arena signs ” Hey, with release of the update we made old skins and arena sigils non-tradable, the new arenas will drop the same skins but tradable with sigils salvaged from them also tradable - I see the item name mentions discontinued there but it's just incorrect on this item.

• Hey, it was just fixed - please click on retry and it will complete download.

• Quote from AalexDark1805: “"Failed to download gamedata_arena.bin" Fix this shit ” Hey, it was just fixed - please click on retry and it will complete download.

• Quote from Skyzzoh: “I still get the bug even after the into the fray update. I have to reinstall the game every day, it is quiet anoying. This is the error i get every time I start the game via the launcher: ” Hey, I'd suggest first to use the Repair Service option in \AlbionOnline\game\EasyAntiCheat - start EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe and there use the Repair Serviceand if that doesn't help you could have a look at the guidelines at easy.ac/en-us/support/game/issues/errors/

• Thanks for the report, we'll get it fixed soon!

• Can't enter any blackzones - live server

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey, if you run across this issue you can go to your Game Settings -> Notifications tab and then remove the "Entering a Black PvP zone" - it should popup notification again and you should be able to zone. We're looking into a fix.

• using programs to increase ping

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @TexHo if you know of any player using exploits, hacks or some kind of tools you described, please post in Report Hacks, Bots and Exploits with more details: date & time, character names of the players you suspect of using those tools and evidence if possible - this forum section is only accessible to moderators and developers. Or ideally send a message with all the information I mentioned to our support at support@albiononline.com However the ping spikes in ZvZs we're getting reported seems…

• Guild Season pts bugged. and quite badly

Dagother - - Bugs

Hi @DeadEyeXII you need 10500 points to reach 5th level there - your's 10346. I will poke devs to improve feedback there, maybe a tooltip with exact value would be helpful.

• I can't buy anything from the store

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @Eayn please message support@albiononline.com or send a ticket from your account at albiononline.com/en/profile/support

• Quote from Rosin320: “yesterday I played on the test server and today I can not run albion even after reinstallation ,neither on the live server nor on the test server ” Hey, what do you mean by you can't run albion?

• Quote from JeanDeLichte: “Hello guys, I'm playing a healer and whas wandering how i can target self or team players. The controller works perfect for everything but i did not find the propper settings for team support Thanks for reading. Have a nice day. ” Hey, you've got all keymappings in Controller Support Live Testing

• remounting on auto attack button

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, I moved this thread to the bug section - we've hotfixed some of the action button interactions with previous hotfix and for the issue with action button and mounting up we'll have it fix in upcoming patch soon.

• Launcher causes BSOD

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, please go to your installation folder \AlbionOnline\game\EasyAntiCheat and use EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe then click on the Repair Service and follow instructions. If that doesn't help you can check some troubleshooting at easy.ac/en-us/support/game/issues/guide/ or send ticket directly to tech support at easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/tech/ You can also send me your launcher.log via private message. Open Launcher -> Settings -> Launcher Logs

• remounting on auto attack button

Dagother - - Bugs

@LordNrixx this issue was hotfixed last weekend, did you update your app since then? Which client version do you have?

• Hey @eapol, could you download & install new launcher from: staging.albiononline.com/autou…er-linux-setup-1.0.34.396 and check if it works for you? If it doesn't work please send me your launcher.log via private message!

• Albion Online launcher issue on linux

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, could you download & install new launcher from: staging.albiononline.com/autou…er-linux-setup-1.0.34.396 and check if it works for you? If it doesn't work please send me your launcher.log via private message again!

• Hey guys, could you download & install new launcher from: staging.albiononline.com/autou…er-linux-setup-1.0.34.396 and check if it works for you? If it doesn't work please send me your launcher.log via private message again!

• Launcher not starting in Pop OS! (Linux)

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, could you also try getting a new installation from the website and then install it via script and link it to your app?

• Albion Online launcher issue on linux

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Khnome: “Nope. It doesn't help and log didn't change. ” Could you send me your launcher.log via private message on forum?