Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [RESOLVED] Blackscreen Issue

pinch3 - - News Archives

Server back up, still having black screen for cearleon market though

• What to do?

pinch3 - - Beginner's Questions

yeah the chat is spamming like mad, whispers are purple in color. server is down now though

• What to do?

i whispered you in chat

• What to do?

whats your name in game? i can come help you find that boss, and show you around/answer any questions you have

• I've been playing for less than a month, well not a BIG mistake, an easily avoidable one is about crafting stations in cities. Most of the cities have exorbitant usage fees, for example its more than 50% in thetford for smelting. But since I had mined and put my stuff there, I just thought to use the cheapest one available to me in the city. One city across is martlock, where the prices are mostly under 20%, some even single digit. For a new player trying to earn money, especially those trying t…

• Hi there, I am rather new to the game and I really enjoy my experience so far. Its been a blast. As I read up on the lore and on the roleplay forum pages I cant help but think of an idea I think would be just amazing. I know that quests and story driven experience is not the kind of game albion is about, however there is an aspect of experiencing a story that appeals to many people and I have an idea that I believe suits the vision SBI and much of the community has for albion, while adding anoth…