Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I enjoyed this game on my laptop the first 2-3 months the game was out for, but I don’t have the time to completely immerse myself on my laptop. I’ve been waiting for this game to show up on the App Store for ages now, or suddenly see news of a launch date. Is there any timeframe or timeline of when I can expect to play on my iPad? I don’t want to play in beta, I want to play on the account I put hours into a year ago.

• Would like to see this as well. The laptop I played Albion on died and I’m hoping to play on the iPhone X. While this isn’t ideal from a playing experience because the screen is too small , it’s ideal because of convenience. This game would be an amazing upgrade to Last Day on Earth.

• Quote from Balabhadra: “Posting here as well. This needs to be said, and properly analyzed: P2W elements that I have noticed since I have been playing (since Vetaran pack release). All of this is based on being able to sell gold for silver. 1. You can buy materials and craft / study them to get to T8 crafting in 1 day on a new toon. 2. You can buy / keep a city plot and never loose it by spending multiple millions (yes multiple millions) of silver. 3. You can transmute materials up to tier 8.3 b…

• Yup agreed. I'm a gatherer (don't believe me look at where my fame is coming from in game), and think this is great. This only works if the player lands the skill shot successfully; and if players are dumb enough to ride next to their territory.

• Yup great group here

• Chance of a possible wipe?

WheezyGod - - Server Performance

What makes you think a wipe is just going to fix everything?

• Guild I'm in used to be part of ARCH as of two days ago. What's happening is they're continuously losing territory so at some point they'll be dependent on 1-2 guilds for territory and those 1-2 guilds may just leave. It's pretty sad to see so many of their alliance members farming in gravelight to the point that those players would gain more farming in a T5 yellow zone instead since it's ridiculously overpicked. Not to mention there's a few guilds in that alliance with kids, or adults who act l…

• Quote from iCapital: “These are not DDOS issues as the problems the servers are having are identical to the days since launch. It's a convenient way for them to shift accountability for their lack of appropriate server architecture to an uncontrollable circumstance. If you read the ToS you'll note such events like a DDOS give them a free ride from a liability perspective. They need to supply the network data showing a DDOS is actually happening if they can't, this is a lie and is just a result o…

• A number of us were talking in TS about the possibilities that exist from a UI change/configurability standpoint, but Albion is limited in PC by mobile. What is the % of players playing on mobile vs PC now and how is this projected to change once the game has full Android support on Google Play? I was planning on doing a mix of PC / iOS playing but that was squashed. The UI possibilities are not the most important thing to me but if you guys are raking in more $ because of the platform options t…

• I think the current setup is fine..for now. The issue will step from the influx of new players slowing down, and the players who are still in blue and yellow zones a month from now probably play less often or will not renew their premium. I think they need to add at least two more black zone hubs; one for each of the three black zone islands. I could go either way with these 3 hubs having the same market or separate markets. I do think player and guild islands created in each of these should be …

• I agree that something needed to be done about ganking being way too easy, but too much was done. I'm posting this as a gatherer. 1. Ganking is now too difficult without a large group, camping portals, or using double bladed staff, and/or poison. There should be other methods such as stealth (need longer stealths) 2. Suggest reducing the 3 sec dismount immunity to 1.5sec or at most 2. 3. Better ganking viability for all dps types. Double bladed staff works best because of stuns and gap closure. …

• I'm a gatherer myself and I believe this needs to be fixed asap. Gatherers shouldn't have a full proof way of avoiding ganks. I enjoy gathering in the black zone because of the gain it brings as well as the fun in the risk. All I have to do is pay attention to spotting a ganker and repeat what seems like an exploit. I do think the portal changes were warranted since it takes no skill for gankers to camp it.

• You should also realize that while there's a lot of volatility the prices at every tier (mostly T4 - T5) are constantly going down as more players are able to gather, refine, and craft at each tier. Gold is also constantly rising so players like myself who want to buy as much gold as possible before the price plateau's after 32 days or so are trying to make silver before gold goes up another 10-15 silver per gold. The rise in gold prices and the potential profit for players who rush to higher ti…

• It must be certain areas that are overpopulated. I'm seeing competition in the areas I'm farming but no where near the level that some here and other threads are describing. You also don't HAVE to farm in areas right next to a main town; obviously there will be more players in those towns because it's more convenient.

• Two of the biggest reasons are: -Gold spammers -Server limitations These should not be excuses but constraints that can be factored into a solution that doesn't cause either. I agree that it's tough to get a taste from just the tutorial so maybe a longer experience is needed. Maybe a level cap, gear cap, and no chat would do it.

• I don't see what the problem is. Food is not the best $ maker because it's so easy to do and everyone is doing it. Like yourself I'll only be able to play 2-3 hours most days so I'm glad the timers are as long as they are. The only thing I agree with you on is because this is a hardcore game there will probably be a lot of players who are able to play an insane an amount of hours so it will be tough for us to compete. But that's our fault for choosing to play this game.

• I actually don't want there to be any controls. Think about how this is going to help players who want to buy gold for very cheap because of all the insanely rich players who want to be at the absolute top. I'm speaking for myself who can't play many hours but can't wait to "play the gold / silver market"

• I want to see this game succeed if I'm going to invest my time into it. Many players have asked about the game being F2P, B2P, and P2P. Obviously it's B2P. After a month there will be quite a drop off in active users from players who initially stopped the first week and Veteran players who stop after their premium runs out. Has there been a consideration to expand the reach of this game to allow other players to play the tutorial only with a few limitations (no chat to prevent spammers) in order…

• Thank you! Really appreciate this guys! I think you guys made a foolish mistake of selling the starter packs without an announcement beforehand; and of course getting the feedback that you did on the previous thread. This would have allowed you guys to adjust before they were sold. The fact that you guys were able to rectify this so quickly shows promise.

• @Korn can we get an estimate on how many starter packs are being sold so that we have an idea how many additional players are playing on the same dates? There are other ways they could make up for this: -Difference of at least 6 hours between founders and starters -Additional gold or silver like others have said -Additional Learning Points from the start -Player Island open with materials to build house and 1-2 other buildings