Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from jwhite179: “Now, i'll give you props for making an unusual build work, but it's far from optimal. You're making pulls in those dungeons similar to how HCE's were pulled. If you were farming 8.2 or 7.3 maps, then sure those builds might be as efficient- but those mobs in your video are t5, and your group is clearly struggling. ” In my defense my tank specs (on the weapon) were like in the 20s, so 20/100, the videos were more of a concept, and to show that if there is no "dedicated" tan…

• Quote from jwhite179: “Didn't realize diving solo dungeons with a group was screen worthy. ” ^ this

• Quote from jwhite179: “Fame farming a tank spec that's not mace is brutal, and it's frustrating to explain to my newer players that mace is pretty much the only desired tank weapon for Fame Farms. ” Not true. I reckon you can tank with anything that has a decent AOE with a good CD (something in the 20 sec range) - as long as you are wearing plate for that sweet +300% aggro bonus (optionally a shield for another 30%, which also gets amplified by the 300% bonus, if you really need that aggro). So …

• New Tank Video up, Frost Tank: youtube.com/watch?v=0U01XkZoP5U

• able to connect and play, no problems... ping 34, like it was before

• What's up with this gank 3

Captainrussia - - Forum Banter

Quote from Player112: “Quote from Abydon: “The Agent Smiths are arranging ganks for his giant horse as we speak. ” Why, it's not worth that much. I have 3. ” Not anymore...

• Quote from Player112: “When a higher level character is ganked, he gets fame. ” No he doesn't. Idiot! You don't get fame "for getting ganked" lmao... you get fame for killing someone. Quote from Player112: “A level 1 character doesn't appear to get fame. ” You must be playing a different game... there is no lvl 1 character in Albion. Quote from Player112: “But what is on the other side of the equation? What does the ganker gain and lose from killing a level 1? ” Ganker loses Reputation. Ganker g…

• Quote from hypnoticshadow: “Me and all my friend were able to do that without anyproblem and now is not possible so what i say they changed something, i dont know what but fix it ” Im not disagreeng that something was potentially changed. All Im saying is that we need to figure out what, or do to be able to prove otherwise (oldway) to try and prove what went wrong

• What's up with this gank 4

Quote from Player112: “Lost another giant horse plus stock to the map. While traversing the map, I kept 2 fingers on the keyboard: one on the map key and the other on the mount spell key. I ran into 5 gankers, and we were racing. Eventually, the dismounted ones started to slow me down with spells. I pressed the mount spell key to break free and the map popped up. Of course, I used the wrong finger and pressed the wrong key. The surprise caught me off guard and that was the end of it. ” cute stor…

• not bad, bit I guess Im playing a different game (or different timezone really)... where do ppl find so many newbs to gank... every time I fight its 2v1 or 5v1 and I die to gankers....

• What's up with this gank 4

Quote from Player112: “The only lesson I can draw from that is to deduct a point from Fusionbomb for his video. While racing gankers, it's a bad idea to check the map. ” No its a good idea if you know what you are doing. Quote from Player112: “Sure. I checked, and my wallet ended dead. Luckily, my prior load is already producing a return. ” Too bad you can't buy any skill with those "returns"

• Quote from hypnoticshadow: “OK thank you for the anaswers but i am not asking to put something new or a question about an ability: i was using it almost for 2 years with 100% of success every time and suddenly it doesnt work anymore so definally something changed, that was what i asked to investigate about. Now you said you did not change anything so i will test it again ” problem might be is that you are asking "whether the ability has changed" - and the DEVs are answering correctly, only in co…

• Quote from PauLiNh0: “Imagine thinking I'm not trolling this whole conversation just to see you write essays on essays LUL TriHard ” nice attempt at backpedaling... stay non-factor. Kthnxbai

• Removing Bubble

Captainrussia - - Bugs

Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Anyway, I went there today again and it seems you lose the bubble as soon as you approach the portal, so probably the bubble range got nerfed. Looks like the game now encourages portal camping. ” been working like this for months... you cant have full immunity when traveling from 1 portal (Realmgate) to another zone... I think even using the fastest mount in the game won't guarantee that (and you can't activate an ability, as that would remove the bubble)

• Quote from hypnoticshadow: “Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there @hypnoticshadow could you emphasize on how you are using the two abilities, what the result is and what your expected result would be? Every combat balance change can be found in the patchnotes, like the recent change for the Spectral Shoes. Additionally, to the rest, please keep this thread on topic, thank you! ” Up to about I started this topic that is after the Percyval update cancelling the spectral run and activating the ambush o…

• Quote from Kclikola: “PS: Best weapon for gathering. You will never die. ” you never die gathering anyway, unless its a 5-man direwolf (swiftclaw) squad dismounted walking towards you in a circle. In which case it does not matter what weapon, what items, what mount, or what tier of gear you are wearing... I didn't make an article about that - but I made a video about dying like that

• just make it a 2 month ban...

• Quote from Acoustic: “The second that shield pops up they heal for 1500+ HP. ” The 1500 number (even though this is not the bulk of your complaint, but still) just seems way high. I usually heal for about 1100-1200 and thats with 80/100 spec on cloth and 280/400 on axes. Again - on the video I provided where I killed the Cleric+GG user, he healed for something like 1k HP. (watch it at 0.25 speed). 1500 just seems like too high for your average OW scenario (unless this is a GvG with people using …

• Quote from notsoaverageuh: “Can a full cloth arcane build be viable in pvp? ” Hell yes Quote from Fusionbomb: “yes ” ^ This

• Quote from Acoustic: “There is no auto-win counter against Cleric Robe+GG Helm and you can't say with a straight face that it isn't one of the most powerful setups in any kind of solo/small scale PVP. It isn't a counter like, "Don't hit the guy glowing red, purge it, kite them, etc". ” An auto-win option would be Merc+Guardian helmet. I've tested it. Of course other situational things might skew the data a bit (I mean there are thousands of outcomes based on just how many weapons and skill varia…