Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 445.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from FireFarm: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from FireFarm: “In ZvZ we will also have problems, usually I put the 3 stack of Q on me and then run to the front line and use W on me and spread the cure on all, in a zerg I can no longer heal, a HEALER that can not to heal is meaningless ” Sounds like a great way to get you killed, why not Q someone up there and cast it on him? Literally thousands of examples you could have given and you chose this one ” not if you know how to use the ski…

• Quote from WalterKDS: “Sick greedy corrupted rich kids with money stolen from parents which stole from other people. ” You are straight up an idiot

• Quote from FireFarm: “In ZvZ we will also have problems, usually I put the 3 stack of Q on me and then run to the front line and use W on me and spread the cure on all, in a zerg I can no longer heal, a HEALER that can not to heal is meaningless ” Sounds like a great way to get you killed, why not Q someone up there and cast it on him? Literally thousands of examples you could have given and you chose this one

• U have issues bro

• A lot of stuff is actually cheaper outside of Caerleon...

• Dive

DildoSwaggings - - Video and Media Forum

Quote from Zerror: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “why post dis ” cuz i can. ” fair

• Dive

DildoSwaggings - - Video and Media Forum

why post dis

• PvP in Royals is literally moron simulator. Faction Warfare could have been cool but the only thing we see is people farming as faction and the occasional Zerg outside some city

• Edit: cba I’m on vacation now I’ll be back the 4th

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “He was relevant enough that someone used his footage to make the initial complaint. When I first went on this thread, I assumed the same person who filmed the video was making the post (and thus it was the guy who made the video that was crying), and I am sure others thought the same too. He has a right to ask that his footage not be used, whether or not you consider him to be relevant. ” What? Ok

• Quote from Hempbeard: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Hempbeard: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Hempbeard: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Hempbeard: “Quote from Shredicine: “Quote from Hempbeard: “Oh hey, that's my clip. Please don't use highlights of my stream to push your care-bear agenda. With that said, the whole channeling aspect of entering or exiting a dungeon is fundamentally fucking dumb. ” Why are you coming in here talking sh*t, when I'm trying to voice a req…

• Good question, Quote from Piddle: “Mercia/Cumbria are not a solo friendly areas. That's just the cost of doing business. The only real fix is to fix the outlands map, and they are doing a redesign soonish so here we are. I think the developers were entirely too conservative in having enough high tier zones across the world. There seems to be an infinite supply of T3-T4 zones that are mostly drive-thrus to get to relevant zones. I don't think the average or even above average player starts their …

• i did it ;/

DildoSwaggings - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Lucifen: “You just have to click that and do this and then fix it. No problem. ” Legit answer 100%

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Well anyway, if you loose bubble you should have skills - I know it is not that way today But I think that is just a lazy implementation and needs be fixed Potentially even hotfixed cause it makes no sense ” Learn mechanics. Stop being bad. End of discussion. You are one big whine these days uh? For the OP, now you know how the mechanic works and you won’t fall for it again, die to live another day Edit: @Captainrussia I get it right sometimes :P❤️

• Quote from Deviator: “Was your protection bubble cooldown is still active? That's the only thing preventing a new bubble activating. ” After a full floor? Even if you skip damn you fast! But yeah, that is the only thing that wouldn't trigger a bubble... if you get knocked down by mobs just before the end and skip to 2nd floor gate, does that count as bubble?

• Quote from Raetsak: “Nope, the second I come down, there were two PKs waiting, and no protection bubble My skills were loading and I couldn't do anything I know there's a protective bubble sometimes when you go to another area, but this time really doesn't come up at all, and the PKs knew it and stood there waiting ” Then its a bug if in solo RD's you don't get a bubble on second floor Testing needed

• Quote from Deviator: “You 100% do get a bubble. As dildo said OP prob walked a little before noticing PK waiting and his bubble disappeared. ” On second floor too?

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Your making me doubt myself now, lmao edit: Guess you don't you are right ” so do you or do you not get a bubble when going to a 2nd lvl and further? ” Im cooking rn, can't check

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “You have invulnerable unless you walk too far away from the zoning, I assume the PK's played it right and were a bit ahead so you walked and lost bubble. I always tell my group to wait in bubble for cool downs ” ah didn't know that going to a 2nd level and further still gave you a bubble. In that case working as intended! ” Your making me doubt myself now, lmao edit: Guess you don't you are right, in that case a bubble should be added, no fi…

• You have invulnerable unless you walk too far away from the zoning, I assume the PK's played it right and were a bit ahead so you walked and lost bubble? I always tell my group to wait in bubble for cool downs