Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from jwhite179: “So that would make curse a support weapon, similar to arcane. Is that the intention of curse? ” no, why? E (the big DMG) still gets massive AOE and AOE escalation (according to posters here, not tested myself yet)

• Quote from Surlo: “If something is agreed to be a problem, why not prevent that problem from happening, whether it happens or not? ” Well, thats the thing: 1) I don't think this is "agreed" to be a problem. Some people think it is. Some think its not. Some think its just "sandbox". 2) Getting more data to see if we can define it as a "problem" would be a good start. But then again, even if we get a good data set and see that this so called "issue" is wide spread - there is always the argument of…

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “OP was talking about dots (Q), not Es. ” ah ok, well yeah Q's make sense to me that they would get no AOE escalation. but what about E's? I hope that they do get AOE escalation? Anyone can confirm?

• Quote from glokz: “Po przeczytaniu wszystkich postów, uważam, że: Dusia blefuje a January ma rację ” I know some Polish drama happened - would you mind giving me a quick summary of what happened lol?

• So for the AOE escalation mechanic: cursed skull E and Lifecurse E is not considered an AOE? What about Great cursed E (aoe?) and Damnation E (also AOE, albeit small)?

• Quote from Surlo: “The black zone is a big place where many different experiences are possible...hence your lack of rat encounters, and my numerous ones. ” agreed. But in order to warrant some change (or request to the DEVs) - we need to get some quantifiable statistics gathered, wouldn't you agree? How to we go about that, aside from the old trick of "who whines the loudest on the forums"? (not directed at you, speaking in general)

• Quote from Surlo: “I'm guessing you don't actually play in the black zone then, because I've been doing solo dungeons since they came out and I've run into many ratted dungeons every single day in different tier zones (6-8) and different continents (Siluria, Cumbria, and Mercia). ” I dunno.. I might have to start asking for video proof or something (and I'm about to I guess start uploading vids of me "chaining" multiple solo RDG's with full chests and bosses. Never thought that would be somethin…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “This is now cumbria, i downgraded And every fucking gate at a portal takes this effort: Video is 10 minutes old: youtu.be/GnzK5XtWQtE every wanna be pvp gets 10 people and sits at a zone exit and i state it again, if it goes on like that every unexperienced aka new player will leave the gane, at least the majority of these.. this cheap gate gank because it is only connection is stupid ” 1) It was only 2 reds at the beginning of the video (at the NW zone portal) - so you c…

• Quote from Lucifen: “The protective bubble in dungeons (and caerleon underway) has a limited range thats really short. If you want to avoid facing people without skills you should wait after zoning for your skills to come up. ” ^ This appears to be the correct answer. We can test more if we'd like, but I believe if a player does not move and just stays stationary - they will be able to either zone back (to a previous floor/exit) or can wait out the bubble and have their skills be up by that time…

• yes apparently this works on 2nd floor in group dungeons (just reviewed some of my footage), I would assume works the same in solo RDG, but will check later: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…08f8e2474c263a622c6b13c71

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Your making me doubt myself now, lmao edit: Guess you don't you are right ” so do you or do you not get a bubble when going to a 2nd lvl and further?

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “You have invulnerable unless you walk too far away from the zoning, I assume the PK's played it right and were a bit ahead so you walked and lost bubble. I always tell my group to wait in bubble for cool downs ” ah didn't know that going to a 2nd level and further still gave you a bubble. In that case working as intended!

• Quote from Raetsak: “Good morning! This is my first post on this forum, sorry if I do something wrong Yesterday I was in Willow Wood (redzone) clearing some solo dungeons, but in one of them, when I went to the second floor, there were two PKs waiting, and I couldn't go back up (because of the waiting time to change map), use any skill (because they restart when I enter a new area), I had no invulnerability and they could attack me. I think it's important to have some invulnerability time or no …

• Quote from Captainrussia: “nope, SBI does not manipulate the prices. I know it will take you a while to understand this one... (Let me know when you give up trying - I’ll give you a hint) ” Quote from hypnoticshadow: “Yeah, but btw what did you mean with that message? ” There was discussion about price manipulation in another thread (just to give you context) where we explained that SBI does not manipulate prices, and its mostly people who just dont understand the game or the game mechanics who …

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Well, that is too opinions. One that wants to improve and create a game that can cater to all, and people that are restricted and hate changes. ” “I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”- Herbert Bayard Swope Quote from Hollywoodi: “95% of humankind is afraid to change this or try something different, that is nothing to worry, it just means you are not one of the 5% driving change a…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “If you don't know what I mean, go as 2 people on Sunday 8 hours after reboot through Mercia, and I promise I watch your stream as you probably show how it is done ” There... issue identified. Its a non-issue, really. You are playing (trying to) in the most over-populated and dangerous continent in the entire game. I mean... if you can't hang with the wolves - maybe time to downgrade to Cumbria or Anglia? Quote from Hollywoodi: “Nope, i said it is a huge effort to work aro…

• Quote from Player112: “This means he could replace lost items or get any item at no cost. ” No - only a true and superior economist knows how to do this. But you should know this already, claiming to be one, right? Also I don't need to worry bout replacing items when I can easily make 1mil sliver per hour pretty much doing any activity in the game... Quote from Player112: “A gatherer would take no more than bare minimum defensive and other gear with him. Once dismounted, he is dead. ” LoL. Curio…

• Quote from Lyrz: “And it happend to me in the blackzone? so i guess ur quick math is kinda not real math... ” well thats a first... lets record and see how many other players experience this in Red or Black? Thats one of the reasons why I like to ask people where are they seeing this "issue". So far I've heard a lot of blue and yellow zones. Not saying that it will never happen in BZ, but its just much less common. BZ's are much more rewarding (loot and fame wise) once you figure out how to play…

• Quote from MEATCUP: “ Quote from Captainrussia: “Swamp Dragon (t7). ” I use this exclusively and I've had it for a LONG time. ” yup, same

• Quote from althoradeem: “i think the bigger issue in albion is non consential group pvp vs 1 solo guy. ” There is no such thing as "non-consential PVP" (the thread title is attempt at humor) Quote from althoradeem: “there is no counterplay there is no skill it's 1 guy specced into a catch build that will just slow you enough for 1 of the cc guys to hit you 1X and you then dying from full to 0 hp. ” There is counterplay. Depending what you are running, but Cleanse will clear any CC from you and m…