Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Add Kurama as a direwolf skin, plz latest Or Matatabi 119-1195053_matatabi-sharingan-bijuu-matatabi.png PEACE

• Hello, I wanted to go Fame farm on my character and after I zone to GLM from Carleon realm gate, I got stack in black screen. I baited my friend and he is stack as well :D. We are not able to play the game right now. ASAP FIX @Dev

• Portal to the next zone didn't zone me.

Mrnin - - Bugs

Devs ?

• I lost 2500 golds

Mrnin - - Bugs

Quote from Elsa: “Hey @Mrnin, Please reach out to support@albiononline.com - we can then look further into it. ” Its ticket: 146967. I just responded on your email to me.

• I lost 2500 golds

Mrnin - - Bugs

Hi, I bought golds today after the maintenance 10k and 2,5k golds. Than I took a screen shot of it and send it to my friend. After few hours (now), I log in and I dont see my 2,5k golds / silvers back. I dont have any pending gold offer right now. The support stooped communicating with me, soo I am asking, if this happened to u, as well. Do u have same problem ? Before I log out: unknown.png After I log in: unknown.png

• Vanity & Customization

Mrnin - - Developers' Statements

Guys, I find it out. I was looking on these skins like they are in CS:GO. But there is an opportunity, U will select your favorite skins and when ever u mount up (for example. Direwolf). Your chosen skin will automatically apply on it. Than if someone inspect u, he will see direwolf on you. And than base on settings, he will visually see skin (ghostwolf) or normal direwolf.

Mrnin - - Bugs

Quote from Finalhecate: “thank you and i wish you good luck ” I hope, someone from devs will look on it. All users in this thread provided a lot of information and videos. The dev can use them to find out the problem.

• Vanity & Customization

Quote from CassX: “If you look at big picture from Lino you can see value 5000 gold,maybe this is the price. ” He wrote, its going to be free. The price is how it will looks like, if u want unlock new mount skin. They chose only wrong example how to present it. Soo Imagine new skin ("Spectral wolf") and it will cost 5k golds to unlock.

• Vanity & Customization

Quote from SubitusNex: “Good to know They did before, so that's a big change. The morgana mare applied to a Tier 5 armored horse gave it more HP, speed, etc. Unless I'm remembering it wrong. Just a tiny example in the grand scheme of things. ” Morgana mare is T5.1 and its same to T6 armor horse. Same like T4.2 = T5,1 = T6 (most of non artifact items)

• Vanity & Customization

Quote from Gugusteh: “skins are linked to your account ............................ ” I didnt write about skin, I wrote about transmuted mount. After u change your direwolf to ghostwolf. Would u be able to trade this mount(direwolf skinned on ghostwolf) to somebody else ?

• Vanity & Customization

Quote from H4n1baL: “@Mrnin Changing a skin on mounts is also free. But unlocking a new one (like the Keeper themed horse I posted) may cost you gold. Or get one of the items in that long list to unlock the corresponding skin. Was that clearer? If not, let me know. - Lino ” Sure, and if I transmute direwolf on Ghostwolf and than I trade it to someone who dont have this skin, is it going to be still ghostwolf ?

• Vanity & Customization

Quote from Paulii: “Quote from Mrnin: “Is it going to be for free ? ” giphy.gif ” At least I tried

• Vanity & Customization

I don't see any information, for how much gold, are we able to change the skin on mount. Is it going to be for free ?

Mrnin - - Bugs

I stopped by my own, I wanted to them cast all the spells on me during my bubble, to let them have spells on CD at the moment of traveling to the next zone. (Raven, Fiend robes, Claws, Harpoon, etc). I didnt request silver compensation, I was thinking about 200k Fame tomb (the one, u can get for recruiting) or little bit game time. But my experience with Game support in this game is more like, they are supporting when somebody exploit a bug. I have never heard about someone getting at least 7d b…

Mrnin - - Bugs

The AO Support stopped comunicating with me as well. Because they told me, we are not going to give u anything for your dead even it could be our misstake. Soo I type them, If I purchase 2500 golds, trade them on silvers and die on bug during a transport (This was a transport), are u srsly going to do nothing for me ? Anyway, I lost max 2 mil silver and its not much for me but for my friend, which is new in this game its a lot. albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/38998218 At the same page, If the…

Mrnin - - Bugs

Quote from Finalhecate: “I quit... ” Btw, I was in the zone more than 40s. I touch the portal area and got the new bubble. I took the clip, after I got the second bubble. BTW: nice vids, I hope they will find it out.

Mrnin - - Bugs

48 hours gone, I am waiting on response, why did I die.

Mrnin - - Bugs

On the video, u can see: After I died, all the gankers had been zoned to mud => Mud wasn't lock.

Mrnin - - Bugs

Quote from Qolkkalom: “do u have video about what was before of that what you have provided? ” Ofc I have but someone on my reddit post typed, ARCH locked the Mudpool.

Mrnin - - Bugs

Quote from Qolkkalom: “Other that that is bug, only one explenation come to my mind and it that cluster where you wanted to go was full. ” I think, it should show me a message: The Zone is full or something like that. But I thinked about it as well.