Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Black Screen & Cant Login Thread

Fitzwilloughby - - Bugs

Bump. I'm in the same loop

Fitzwilloughby - - Bugs

I can log on with my 2 alts but not my main.

Fitzwilloughby - - Bugs

Bump. Blackscreened going to island, now i get the spinny gif. I'm a mac user, the 2 PC users in the room can log on and off without any problems... Where's the mac love?

Fitzwilloughby - - Bugs

And loop...and loop....and loop....and loop...and loop

Fitzwilloughby - - Bugs

Quote from BrenFolds: “Quote from Fitzwilloughby: “2 of my friends without premium are able to log on, but I have had premium since launch and cant get on! WTH!!! It says I am position 1, wait time under a minute, 30 minutes have gone by. Game Broken! ” you a nerd son ” Not really sure where that comment is coming from. You do not know me, you don't know my family status or my level of intelligence. Please stick to the topic, which is: Non-premium players can currently log in, while paid premium…

• I've been playing this game since beta3, premium all the way, and I cant even get a queue to log in.

Fitzwilloughby - - Bugs

2 of my friends without premium are able to log on, but I have had premium since launch and cant get on! WTH!!! It says I am position 1, wait time under a minute, 30 minutes have gone by. Game Broken!

• Quote from Mardonius: “Quote from Lolipopshady: “Quote from Mardonius: “Quote from handumf: “Quote from zimcomp: “DDOS Incident Will not matter now how long the DDOS lasts. on principle do not pay the blackmail. sign below to support the DEVS. I support the DEVS and do not give in to blackmail. ” I support the need of players to play! Fuck the DEVS! players paid money and got shit! This DDOS is not our problem! We just want to play the fucking game!! ” I wouldn't use those words but he is essent…

Fitzwilloughby - - Bugs

Quote from Panther1145: “Getting the black screen also. You'd think they would eventually fix something that has been happening with their game for almost 2 years now, pretty bad to not have fixed it after such a long time. ” I agree. The whole "lets wait to fix anything and see if half the people will stop playing after the first 2 weeks" thing is getting old.

• Quote from Cha0s: “There's 1 real big problem that I think will be the death of this game. The hype of release is a big deal, the problem is once everyone settles down the game will be completely controlled by 2-3 Alliances. I don't understand why in a full loot OWPVP game they would allow this feature. It's going to kill the game. I also think that guilds should only be allow 100 members to encourage more fighting/territory control. 3 or 4 months after release people will leave because they can…

• One thing that might help with longevity is a system similar to the one Crowfall is proposing, where new servers or "Campaigns" go up every few months and last a few months then get wiped clean, but the stats, glory, etc from those servers persist. I would love to see new servers every 6 months in Albion where whoever wants to can go there and start fresh....

• Quote from Archaegeo: “Quote from Fitzwilloughby: “I find it interesting that in games like these there are strict rules regarding "racism" yet almost no rules regarding "religionism" (saying things meant to offend or disparage a particular religion). Say the N* word and you are immediately muted/banned, but say F***ing J*s*s Chr*st and it's just fine. The hypocrisy of being so ultrasensative in "protecting" one group but doing nothing for other groups makes me scratch my head... ” Religion is c…

• I find it interesting that in games like these there are strict rules regarding "racism" yet almost no rules regarding "religionism" (saying things meant to offend or disparage a particular religion). Say the N* word and you are immediately muted/banned, but say F***ing J*s*s Chr*st and it's just fine. The hypocrisy of being so ultrasensative in "protecting" one group but doing nothing for other groups makes me scratch my head...

• Quote from Karma: “Quote from Fitzwilloughby: “Quote from Thrandarian: “Quote from Namus: “Quote from Thrandarian: “With the ability of anyone and everyone starting day 1 this game will surely be a lag and crash nightmare. The fact they will probably still release on the 17th means nothing to founders as the first week+ will more than likely be a giant Cluster F@$K This is why Founders were rightfully pissed about the fact that now anyone can start day one. As quoted years ago that's why there h…

• Quote from Thrandarian: “Quote from Namus: “Quote from Thrandarian: “With the ability of anyone and everyone starting day 1 this game will surely be a lag and crash nightmare. The fact they will probably still release on the 17th means nothing to founders as the first week+ will more than likely be a giant Cluster F@$K This is why Founders were rightfully pissed about the fact that now anyone can start day one. As quoted years ago that's why there has always been a staggered start. How ironic th…

• Kudos to the Devs. I honestly believe this mix-up was unintentional, and I appreciate the classy apology/recognition to founders. Well played.

• Legally it seems too late to push the start for Starter packs back because they have already sold them with the start date posted. As someone who bought in 2016, and have made other mmo investments that have failed before release, I am still extremely surprised that the only difference between a founder of many months, if not years, of backing, gets only 10% gold more on release than someone who literally joins an hour before start? I want to believe the best of the development team, and I do. T…

• Quote from borceskorce: “Quote from Trystan: “Quote from Skitted: “Quote from Trygve: “Quote from Fitzwilloughby: “My 2 cents: HG's have died for me. Up until the morning of the patch, my mates and I ran hellgates 6 days a week for 2-6 hours each day. The risk was high, the reward was high, we got decent contact for a declining beta, but it was good practice, fun, and good reward when we did win. The wins plus boss loot were able to replace lost gear and give a little profit towards our GvG acti…

• My 2 cents: HG's have died for me. Up until the morning of the patch, my mates and I ran hellgates 6 days a week for 2-6 hours each day. The risk was high, the reward was high, we got decent contact for a declining beta, but it was good practice, fun, and good reward when we did win. The wins plus boss loot were able to replace lost gear and give a little profit towards our GvG activities. Since the first week of patch, our group has completely stopped playing hellgates. We didn't sit down and s…

• Black Screen preventing login.

Fitzwilloughby - - Bugs

+1 Blackscreen heaven is back. Tried restarting game, waiting it out, nothing.