Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 231.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• M’ladies, m’lords, The timing is never ideal for such an announcement, and unfortunately time waits for no-one - which is one of the very reasons, with a heavy heart, I have decided to start a new chapter, seek new challenges and for that I have to bid you adieu. Writing this is pretty difficult, please bear with me, it’s been roughly 2 years since I started here at Sandbox Interactive managing AlbionTV. Lots changed during that time, and roughly 1 year ago took up the position as community lead…

• Hey everyone, There have been several ongoing discussions on the monopolization of the city plots and we appreciate all of your feedback on this topic. After evaluating the situation, we plan to make a set of changes in Oberon Patch #4 to address this. You can expect the patch to go live in the coming days, prior to the next auction cycle. The main change is that we are moving to a so called "blind" auction system, meaning that players won't see each others' bids until the winner is determined. …

• While the armies of Albion sharpen their weapons and refill their stocks in preparation for Season 6, we chatted with one of Blue Army's lead shotcallers about his approach to guild warfare. As a player since the early betas, Sucks (real name: Chris) has extensive experience in group PvP, and has played a big part in every winning guild's #1 place from season 1 to 5. Currently one of the lead shotcallers for Season 5 winners Blue Army, he also plays numerous other roles within the guild, which …

• Quote from solventh: “@Evoque can you please use a different image hosting site? some people like me are only able to see the image only via vpn. ” Apologies @solventh, I have attached the image now to the post, is that accessible and a better format for you? - Evoque

• Hey again, Quote from Zarf: “Great addition, thank you. Besides making favorites, can we forget / erase islands from the list, that we no longer wish to visit? ” We're pleased you guys like it, and I will pass on your suggestion and see what the status is! Quote from kilawok: “The life bar looks entirely different too, can we also expect a facelift on names/health bars? ” This is just a concept template used by the artists, but if you have more suggestions in that direction we would be happy to …

• Hey all, I come bearing good news! We know this has been high up on many lists, and we have seen it come up frequently here on the forum, reddit and in our 2018 survey. Therefore, we wanted to let you know that our UI artist is currently working on this feature and here is a sneak peak on its progress: rDrDrLg.png I currently do not have an ETA on exactly when it will arrive, but that will become clearer as move towards our upcoming updates and the news surrounding that. Once again, thank you fo…

• Hey everyone, Since we see a fresh influx of new players joining our community, we wanted to give you an extra reminder that each day we carry out a scheduled maintenance. The daily maintenance begins at 10:00 UTC, and usually lasts between 30-60 minutes. The maintenance is for: - Performing database backups - Deploying server-side updates and fixes - Working on hardware (adding new machines, updating operating system, changing routing and network configuration) - Also, certain things in the gam…

• Hey everyone, Today we performed an emergency maintenance to resolve an exploit that affected our in-game gold market. We identified the severity of the problem, and fortunately there was no need for a rollback. Here is what we are currently doing to resolve this problem: 1. The accounts involved in gold creation will be suspended temporarily and investigated by us. 2. Accounts that bought lots of gold cheaply as a result of the gold exploit will not be suspended. However, we'll be treating this…

• Raid/Party Interface

Evoque - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Hello, I think the Party/Raid interface could use with the ability to personalize it according to the specific player, For example: 1. I would like to be able to size the health bars either smaller or bigger 2. I would like to be able to to see certain debuffs/buffs via interface (Nature Q stacks for ex) 3. I would like to be able to see a % total life or the exact number of HP current/total What do you guys think? Lots of love ” Heyo! So far I have to tell you that f…

• Target Markers for Party

Hey @Hristov, You can mark yourself if you follow these steps: 1. Start a party 2. Right click your own portrait/avatar 3. Click ''Mark'' 4. Choose a mark symbol Hope this helps! - Evoque

• Quote from Skitted: “And for our veteran players, we have an exclusive thank-you gift: the incredible Specter Wolf mount. The Specter Wolf has all the stats of a Direwolf with a unique ghostly appearance, and only accounts that have a Founder or Starter Pack redeemed and active on April 10 at 10:00 UTC will qualify for this. Can somebody tell me what 'active' defines as for this case @Evoque ” Hey there @Skitted, It just means that, you need to both purchase and 'redeem' the corresponding pack. …

• More deco for Islands

Hey there, Thanks for this big list of item suggestions, will pass it along! We do hope to bring you more and more furniture items for your island through the Adventurers Challenge.. and if I heard correctly.. more statues and carpets could be quite close on the horizon... Also, we know that pretty much every player spends at least some time on their island/s, so I also think the option to theme them could be a very suitable change and would help with getting immersed in the world. We can add th…

• Hey guys, What I can tell you already so that you can start your planning, is that Season 6 will not begin on the weekend after the F2P launch, but actually on the 20th of April. A more detailed schedule will follow next week once Season 5 is fully concluded. - Evoque

• Hi everyone, Tomorrow, the 27th of March, during our routine downtime starting at 10:00 UTC, the official website, forum and wiki will undergo technical maintenance. During this time these services may also be unreachable, however we don't expect this to last longer than an hour. - Evoque

• Hey folks, Will try to shed some light on your questions and concerns. Quote from SHARKY: “While I'm happy with the bonus rewards the current pay-to-play players will be getting, one thing I would REALLY like is a unique Avatar Border, that sets us apart from the F2P players. I'm thinking of a border similar in presence to the ones that the Legendary and Epic Founders got. ” Thanks for the suggestions, will see what we can do! Quote from Equartus: “Are you ready guys? xD One question - your serv…

• Free-to-Play FAQ

Evoque - - General Questions & Discussions

When will Albion Online go free-to-play? Albion Online will go free-to-play on April 10, 2019 at 10:00 UTC. What exactly does this change mean? Starting at 10:00 UTC on April 10, you will no longer need to buy the game in order to play. After this point, you can simply download the game client from the website, create a free account, and join the action. Will there be changes to Albion Online’s business model? Albion Online’s business model has always been based on two pillars: Premium status, w…

• Hey Tilden, You make a really good point here, and it is important for sure that there is a smooth transition from the tutorial to where you begin your own story in Albion. Thank you for your sharing your personal experience, it's very much appreciated and I am sure the devs will be thrilled to hear your feedback when we drop it by them! - Evoque

• Hey guys, Thank you for coming forward to show your support for this suggestion, it really helps us see who else would benefit from such a change and how we should prioritize it. Will bring this forward to the dev team and see if something can be done here. - Evoque

• Hey @Meleodus, Quote from Meleodus: “(1) Part of the reason why rewards are not considered special, and why I believe I am receiving an in-game stipend rather than a reward for my efforts is that I can receive the daily point bonus in 10 minutes. I can do a single HCE, hop into a zone for a quick gathering session, or just go kill a few mobs-- something the average player does anyways. I think it would be cool to actually have to earn the reward-- either by completing a list of tasks that take y…

• Hey @Tahsim, Thanks for sharing your idea with us! It would be great to hear what others think about each of these abilities you mentioned. Also what are you ideas in terms of stats, if it should be relatively easy to destroy or not? What should its speed be? In the meantime, I will drop it by the developers for future inspiration - Evoque