Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 192.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from xTipz: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from xTipz: “First off all, to spread positiv vibes i love the Idea of Solo dungeons because i dont really like group kontent.. thats why iam personally hyped for the upcoming update =) but i have some Issues iam worried about.. as all of us now 90% of the people use numbers to have the upper hand in PvP situations.. so I assume there will be alot of 1v2 ganking in Solo dungeons maybe 1v3... i get it that u will get dungeon dived in group dunge…

• Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Quote from Fusionbomb: “If he had waited for his cooldowns, he may have stood a chance, actually. A last moment hunter hood got them all to ~70%. Counterplay would be porting in with invis stuff, waiting for cooldowns, and going invis into the mobs to generate some distance from them. (It's not impossible to kill 2-3 players solo.) ” Lol at this comment Dont you see the fucking issue here? Who cares if he couldve killed them or not? How the hell would he know they were …

• Who is the whiner?

PenguinSniper - - Forum Banter

Quote from Erehwon: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “well i like it, but i'm not gonna use it, because matching the avatar with the name is not as important to me as it is to you guys lol thanks for making it though Erewhon, that's um, really cool ” I can't lay claim to making that one, I just poached it from the internet. I had considered changing the gun but that's time I don't have at the moment ” well since you didn't make now I can use it without having to be your bitch (/"admit Erewhon is his b…

• Quote from JEAN64: “LOL 90% players in this game are disgusting, they never play 1vs1 ” you are my new friend

• Quote from Pendragxn: “I play this game called IRL it’s where you walk away from the computer, rethink your life choices and zone out for 30-60 minutes until the server comes back online. Then you re-fix your sitting position get comfy with a coffee ☕️ Aka fuel of the gods Coffee = Gasoline, then you go back to playing Albion. It’s a vicious cycle I know but you’ll toughen up the more game hours you acquire @lifewellspent ” What operating system is that available on? Is it on consoles? I searche…

• If I'm not mistaken, past court rulings can affect how court case decisions are made. judiciallearningcenter.org/why-study-landmark-cases/ court-rulings-2.png So, Albion players were compensated for server performance issues that caused 'rubberbanding'. Server performance issues that caused rubberbanding have happened again post-compensation. Will Albion players therefore be compensated again?

• Who is the whiner?

Quote from Piddle: “The real problem is that it is impossible to take you seriously when your avatar isn't a penguin with a sniper rifle. I suspect that finding the perfect avatar would solve like 36.4% of your problems. The Barret is much too heavy to use like that, by someone that small. Totally unrealistic. Penguins have a lower center of gravity and much more powerful front flippers. If I am honest though the M82A2 is a better choice for small women and penguins. ” jesus fucking christ lol Q…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from ValheruWolf: “Um, Non-consent overall as in you would love to dodge it, and being in an area with the risk and fully accepting the risk are 2 different things, ” Stop trying to play mental olympics to try and twist words and meanings. There is no such thing as "non-consent" to PVP. You consent as soon as you enter red zone and higher, or I'd even argue you consent as soon as you leave the city. As the old Eve Online saying goes - "you consent to PVP as soon …

• I just think the 150 mute list isn't enough. Now I have to unmute one player to mute a different spammer. It's kinda like whack-a-mole, but instead it's mute-a-spammer.

• i really like this game but every time i have to re-log in again i think "need to google a different mmo" 7k-ping-lol.png

• Quote from xTipz: “First off all, to spread positiv vibes i love the Idea of Solo dungeons because i dont really like group kontent.. thats why iam personally hyped for the upcoming update =) but i have some Issues iam worried about.. as all of us now 90% of the people use numbers to have the upper hand in PvP situations.. so I assume there will be alot of 1v2 ganking in Solo dungeons maybe 1v3... i get it that u will get dungeon dived in group dungeons aswell which is absoluty fine.. but its ne…

• Quote from Baelfyre: “Quote from Moosius: “Quote from Raidon: “These warcamps.. they require you to be with a faction right? I play out of Lymhurst... so I need to join the Lymhurst faction, and by then open myself for PVP even in the blue/yellow zones? or is there neutral warcamps? ” We are talking specifically about black zones and black zone warcamps, you cannot enter black zone whilst faction flagged. If you check all around the black zone map you will find them.Bit embarrassing, got no idea…

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from Raidon: “better to bring crappy gear, standard horse and just hope for the best? ” This game is all about Risk vs Reward. As a general rule, you probably don't want to risk anything you can't afford to lose 10x. ” that's a perfect justification for people wanting to wait until they have enough silver i'm glad to see somebody gets it

• Who is the whiner?

Quote from KatherineKore: “As if anyone reads this fucking drivel. ” i did consider going to your 1,604 posts and copy and pasting that same message you said to me but i have better things to do.

• this-one-ran-from-me-too.png if running away wasn't bad enough failed pk on a gatherer attempt, this one got on their mount to gtfo Quote from Qolkkalom: “Just look at pack of wolfs. They are so discouregous, when they cant fight with backstabs, and even not try to attempt to fight face to face(not even compering that with outnumbering thier prey). Wolfs are so hardly pussies, that I cant even understood why ppl take them as something with virtues. Just talking about animals xD So, do not mix hu…

• You THINK you understood it perfectly, but that's your ego. Look at the way I replied to CaptainRussia, maybe you should ask him what I meant. Edit: grabbed a screenshot for you to make it easier for you to see how CaptainRussia understood and you didn't. Captain-Russia-was-able-to-reply-properly.png this-doesn-t-make-any-sense.png I was over-encumbered, he ws attacking me,and when his hp was low he ran away. You say "Do you expect people to just stand there while you kill them?" Well that's wha…

• Who is the whiner?

not this guy again would you really ask devs for a 10% nerf ona weapon because you see people using it a lot? haha. that's whining by definition tbh. Let people have their fun. And good luck trying to find a post from me saying a weapon is overpowered. You suspected that is something I might say, but you know nothing about me, so I suggest you get some proof before making accusations. first-pk.png

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “I can't say every player is this way, but I can say Fizzcock wanted to force a player into pvp when he had an advantage, but when he finds he has a disadvantage, he wants to run from pvp. ” Thats just human nature...Quote from PenguinSniper: “like seriously THAT needs to be fixed. RIght now, it's bull. ” I don't think we can fix human nature. We can make games like Minecraft or Sims, or HelloKittyOnline - where there is no PVP (so we "block" …

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “I can't say every player is this way, but I can say Fizzcock wanted to force a player into pvp when he had an advantage, but when he finds he has a disadvantage, he wants to run from pvp. ” So? Do you except people to just stand there while you kill them? If you want to kill me, you gotta catch me first.Quote from PenguinSniper: “so that he could use me to raise his PvP kill fame. ” lmao. It was a yellow zone. If you don't understand gam…

• Quote from Zyntra: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Zyntra: “plays.tv/video/5d1c91fe4cf36ef5c3/spectered Could I have done anything to not get ganked here? ” you actually did better then like 90% of people complaining on the forums... esp given that you had a wrong weapon, and you were running low tier gear (anything that is not t8 gathering is low tier in my book - you need every little bit of edge, but thats ok).Here is some mistakes: 1) Wrong weapon (as already mentioned). This is huge …