Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 85.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• just sell mount skin and buy 10 mounts = profit??

• Filling journals

Odr - - Feedback & Suggestions

would be nice when gathering that it would automatically try to fill the highest tier journal. Currently if you have a t5 journal started, and an empty t6 journal, if you gather t6 node it will fill the t5 book, not the t6. It works correctly if both journals are already started. Just a sinple QoL change.

• Are labourers worth getting?

Odr - - Beginner's Questions

you also need to include the price of the empty journal. They also return more profit at higher tiers.

• WTB T7 Bed & Tables (Caerleon)

Odr - - Trade

Currently looking for about 30-40 beds and 10-15 tables, T7. Paying 240k per bed & 450k per table Will be buying a lot more in future.

• Focus question

more specialization will make your focus go further. Best to focus on 1 skill at a time to get specialization up to a point where it hardly uses focus. At that point you will have leftover focus each day which you can start using to get the next skill up.

• GvG Season 7 Changes

Odr - - Developers' Statements

Would be nice to get some times between 400 & 1600. That's the only time a lot of Oceania players play which completely rules them out of GVG's. It would also help to achieve your goal because it would mean NA & EU gvg teams would struggle to show for those time slots.

• it's for 1 sole purpose, to make a better impression for new players. Character creation is the first thing you see. It has to look good.

• my guess is because of the mount skins. It's a gold sink too so I wouldn't count on prices coming back down unless the skins arent to popular and people decide not to buy them.

• Looking for guild

Odr - - Guild Recruitment

Sorry I forgot about this thread, I have found a great guild already, thank you for your kind offers

• Looking for guild

Odr - - Guild Recruitment

I've recently started playing Albion again after nearly a year long break. I'm primarily a pve'r, I enjoy gathering, dungeons, crafting and small scale pvp (not a fan of Zvz's due to lag/ping, although I notice this has improved since I last played). I'm ideally looking for a larger scale guild (ideally based out of Fort Stirling), for some friends to play with. I would definitely say i'm more a casual player, most days playing for 2-3 hrs a night, maybe 5 hrs in weekend. I'm OCE time zone, idea…

• All those things a profitable. Black market prices go up as items 'would' drop as loot if the market had it available. Since it doesnt, it raises its prices to try get somebody to sell it to black market so next time it can drop the item.

• Crafting specialization

Every level I gain in crafting specialization gives me +6 to my crafting quality. Overall im up to about 400. How can i use this number to work out what % chance I have to create certain qualities.

• Quote from Theat: “Instanced-content is contradictory to "Sandbox MMO", period. ” It is contradictory to an open world game. Albion is not this. Every map is a new instance. Why is it contradictory to a sandbox mmo?

• Hi Theat. No i am not trolling. My definition of a sandbox game is one that allows for many different play styles. Basically you name it. You can do it. By that definition have hce the way they are is great. If i want instanced pve, ive got it. If i want pve/pvp mix, i've got that available too. If i want to just pvp, that's an option. More content is good. If there were a bunch of game types that werent being used because of hce, i'd agree there would be an issue. But this is not the case. Noth…

• Quote from Coonery: “Make HARDCORE Expeditions Black Zone only and buff the fame and Rewards to MAX this allows for more content, Higher Risk Reward in the game. For HCEs being the best fame in the game (like they should be) they should force players to take some sort of "risk", also forcing these players to carefully think and plan their moves in black zone ” why?

• What is the point then? It just means people can troll hce players with no reward. I dont understand what the benefit is.

• but then nobody will wear 8.3. Wouldnt be worth the risk. And then the hard maps wouldnt be possible. Then most would stop doing them. Then it would be impossible to find a group. Would be quicker to remove it. A sandbox game can have safe zones. You dont have an issue with people running around crafting in a safe zone. Or doing arena in a safe zone. Why on earth cant their be content in a safe zone. People dont always want to pvp. Sometimes they want to relax with pve content. If albion doesnt …

• HCE's Destroyed

Odr - - General Questions & Discussions

I think of a sandbox game as a game with many different options and very few limitations. A game that allows you to do what you want. I think the more content the merrier. It doesn't have to be one thing or the other, a sandbox game can have different types of game modes. In my opinion, the only time you have an issue is when a certain game mode is under or over utilized. Which is not the case in Albion. Since hce can you name 1 activity that isnt really played anymore because of it?

• Wts 6.1+ boltcasters

Odr - - Trade

bump