Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Набор новичка

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from NocteDiabolus: “Хотел купить набор новичка который предлагается во внутреигровом магазине с пакетом золота премиум и сетом рыбака, провести платеж мне не удалось, после второй попытки сам набор из магазина пропал, а я его так и не преобрел! Прошу помощи в данном вопросе!!! ” Please contact support@albiononline.com

• chat bug is back whit new patch

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Atena26: “chat disconect randomly and turn of wos it liek taht last patch and it back whit fame bonus and stil not fixed and you post fixed and other post for chat disconect reply from suport to us vnp dude i stop doing try to tell me somting is fixed and it not ” Chat disconnect is a different issue, the chat bug we got with patch#1 was fixed today, you just need to update your client via launcher.

• The installation file is corrupted

Dagother - - Bugs

Please download again and let me know if it works now.

• chat bug is back whit new patch

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Atena26: “haw it can be fixed if i stil got dc from chat all the time and vpn solutionit not fix it work arund it and it not fix for me i dont us vpn and wil not us it ” That's a different issue, not the chat disconnect.

• The installation file is corrupted

Dagother - - Bugs

Should be fixed now, you can download the apk again.

• Cześć! Albion Online właśnie obchodzi drugą rocznicę od premiery 17.07.2017! Z tej okazji przygotowaliśmy dla wszystkich graczy drobne upominki wysłane pocztą w grze oraz tygodniową Premią do Sławy! - Drugi rok Albion Online w retrospektywie: albiononline.com/pl/news/happy…anniversary-albion-online - Świętujemy rocznicę w grze: albiononline.com/pl/news/in-game-anniversary-celebrations - Premiera Ścieżki Dźwiękowej Albion Online: albiononline.com/pl/news/albion-online-soundtrack-release youtube.c…

• Camlann has no Solo Dungeons

Dagother - - Bugs

Faction homebases don't have solo random dungeons.

• Can't Login to the Game

Dagother - - Bugs

Hi @TheSlayer please check Crash Report Thread and post all info and files mentioned there.

• SEND HELP

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Kriansas: “it seems to be random this nubmers u are seeing are constantly for me,in cities its worse tho ” Ok thanks, please let me know if you manage to record some footage, that would be helpful!

• SEND HELP

Dagother - - Bugs

Thanks, does it happen anywhere in the game? Any cluster or only cities/crowded areas with lots of players?

• SEND HELP

Dagother - - Bugs

I will forward your prayers but meanwhile could you open your task manager and check what's the cpu/memory/disk usage? Is there any process taking all the resources (maybe windows update?)? How often does it happen, could you make a short video so we could see what's happening?

• SEND HELP

Dagother - - Bugs

Hi, I just got a call from Jesus, what's the problem exactly?

• Albion consumes 100% of the cpu

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from JSalazar: “Hello I have the problem that the game is consuming me a lot of CPU, before I did not do that and now it's consuming too much. I do not know if it is for the new update but it is not normal, before I could play without problems but not now. ” Hi there, does it happen right after you enter the game or after some play time? Could you attach your DxDiag file?

• Some optimization for Windows under 6gb ram, same will be patched for Ubuntu and Mac next week.

• Ram usage spiked after update

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Vlademir: “Quote from Dagother: “Fix for windows was just deployed, you can start the launcher to update your client. Mac and Ubuntu will be fixed next week. ” Thanks for your work!but this fix did not help, the game started with 63% memory loading, after 2 hours it is already 80% and continues to grow slowly. (when loading the game consumed 3.2 gigabytes of memory, and after 2 hours already consumes 4.6 gigabytes and continues to grow) ” Could you post your DxDiag? This fix was imple…

Dagother - - Bugs

Fix for windows was just deployed, you can start the launcher to update your client. Mac and Ubuntu will be fixed next week.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Dagother: “How would you choose how long guild master has to be inactive to pass its position and then how would you choose which guild member should be appointed new guild leader? ” Oh come on. Any decent GM will have a couple of trusted people who are virtually running the guild along side him or her. It’s should be easy. And the inactivity period could be easily selectable and customisable. ” I'm asking from the gamedesign/technical point of view, it's obvious …

• How would you choose how long guild master has to be inactive to pass its position and then how would you choose which guild member should be appointed new guild leader?

• Hey, this UI issue and weirdness in the character selection scene might be driver issue or in worst case hardware. I'd suggest using repair/reinstall option in launcher first tho but DxDiag would be helpful too. The EAC message means you are not starting the game via launcher or the right executable but there are also other reasons you can find in easy.ac/en-us/support/albion/issues/guide/

Dagother - - Bugs

Devs are looking into it and working on improvements so we can fix it as soon as possible but till then you can post your feedback: Quote from Dagother: “Hi guys, does it consume more memory right after starting the game or after a while (how long it takes then?)? Could you also attach your DxDiag files here? ”