Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 390.

• Removing alliances or making this change doesn't fix anything. The SAME guilds are going to dominate, neither change fixes the problem lol.

• Quote from Lofthild: “Quote from EiindyinScythe: “Quote from Lofthild: “Quote from EiindyinScythe: “Quote from Lofthild: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from Headquake: “they can put 100 % silver debuff all serious player will not give a fuck anyway . We make money from crafting , ganking , loot in dungeon etc.. 20 % fame debuff . Run one avalonian dungeon all 7 day pouf its 10 % wich is a fucking joke in exchange of owning all the t8 -t7 farming zone of the map. This round table is ridiculous , they p…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Throatcutter: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from Dadice: “Actually changes nothing. They will breat up into 3-4 alliance and still achieve the same thing. Nothings going to change with this. As they already have the workaround in their problem/solution. ” If they break up though, the net effect is the same as forcefully breaking them up via a hard cap. The key difference is that it would only be the power block who'd break up, the casual guilds and alliances can keep play…

• Quote from Lofthild: “Quote from EiindyinScythe: “Quote from Lofthild: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from Headquake: “they can put 100 % silver debuff all serious player will not give a fuck anyway . We make money from crafting , ganking , loot in dungeon etc.. 20 % fame debuff . Run one avalonian dungeon all 7 day pouf its 10 % wich is a fucking joke in exchange of owning all the t8 -t7 farming zone of the map. This round table is ridiculous , they probably ask the same player that are disgusting al…

• Quote from Lofthild: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from Headquake: “they can put 100 % silver debuff all serious player will not give a fuck anyway . We make money from crafting , ganking , loot in dungeon etc.. 20 % fame debuff . Run one avalonian dungeon all 7 day pouf its 10 % wich is a fucking joke in exchange of owning all the t8 -t7 farming zone of the map. This round table is ridiculous , they probably ask the same player that are disgusting all small aliance rolling 400 vs 100 everyday . ” He…

• I'm in a smaller alliance, 300 is insane. This isn't the answer.

• The hand holding is real

EiindyinScythe - - Forum Banter

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…f5dc66f1218a99b8bb352ac0b

• Quote from BeastHunter: “Quote from Fusionbomb: “you get 20% without auto-respec you get 80% with auto-respec (costs silver) ” That's not what i asked ” That's literally the answer to what you asked lol

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from EiindyinScythe: “Arguing about hypothetical situations is fun. Your sarcastic post doesn't change the fact that premium is still not hard to get. You have a month to get 5 mil silver. Being lazy as fuck I can pull in 300k a day from carrots alone without doing anything else. That pays my premium right there for 2 months. If I'm running HGs or fame farming, I'm also generating silver. If I'm playing the market place or doing faction runs I'm also generating silve…

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from EiindyinScythe: “Premium is NOT hard to get ” Buying premium at 4.5mil silver is not hard. Ok, got it. Will it become hard when the price is 9mil? If not, will it become hard at 18mil? If not, will there be a price when it gets hard? What will you do when it does become hard, will whipping out the credit card be an option? I am trying to work out the natural price for premium. Your answers could help. Thanks. ” Arguing about hypothetical situations is fun. Your …

• $50 says OPs hair cut is... Such whiny fuckin entitled babies on here sometimes. Everyone is dealing with it, you're not special. Premium is NOT hard to get, if you're struggling to get premium then you were going to lose that gear anyway.

• See the post about 'combating the mafia in Lymhurst and Fort Sterling" ... it's criticism with a solution.

• [RESOLVED] Server issues

EiindyinScythe - - News Archives

Anybody get through the "connecting" buffer into the game yet?

• Quote from Rixlette: “We've got a new record: guy joins guild on a donkey in t3; 3 days later he's elder reaver and wears t7. Nice progression. Wit h current fame boost you can just take a new player in T2/T3 to some T6 dungeons, let him hang behind a bit. After 15 minutes he's in t4. 1 and a half dungeons later he's in t5. 3 or 4 more dungeons later he can equip the t6. You can basically now level a complete noob up to T6.2 (t8 equivalent) in one playsession. Me myself have unlocked cursed staf…

• I guess I don't understand how you can be against a system that encourages people to group up and go out in the world where they can be killed. This isn't your typical MMORPG where if you die to someone else you get to stand back up without any penalty. The risk is higher so the reward should be higher too. No one is going to go out and do dungeons if the reward isn't worth it. Want to know how I know that? People were doing HCE's instead of open world dungeons, people were killing overworld mob…

• Quote from Rixlette: “I almost gained more fame past 2 weeks than in an entire year before. The man has a point. At this rate i'll reach T8 on every item in the game within one or two months. ” Reaching t8 doesn't matter, you still have to level your specializations. I shouldn't have to no-life the game to play different roles. If I can wear t8 plate, leather, and cloth, and have 2-3 weapons I can use that are t8...guess what? I can fill multiple roles for my guild. Am I optimal for GVG's if I d…

• Quote from Korn: “Hey there, the detailed reasoning for the overcharge-feature is explained in the op. Its main goal is to reduce snowballing and create an additional item sink to stimulate the game economy. As with anything in the game, if it does not work out as intended, we will make the required adjustments. In general, it's sometimes the case that a group of players see a feature critically prior to its release. Sometimes we ditch the concept right away and other times, after careful consid…

• I think it should be limited to GVGs. It's a gear sink with very minimal risk if you're using t4 that will be exploited in openworld combat.

• Merlyn Arrives on July 31

EiindyinScythe - - News Archives

Equipment overcharge sounds like a good idea on paper but will be awful when actually implemented.

• You also did this against someone standing still who used no defensive abilities and you blew your wad and didn't quite kill them either.