Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

• Quote from Frammshamm: “Id be fine if i didnt have a 16 hr work day ahead of me and i didnt specifically have my alarm wake me up 2.5 hours early just so i could play a bit before going in today. some people actually set their schedules to the timelines we are given and Ill bet that some people, not just me, actually expect those timelines to be adhered to.” If you haven't learnt this lesson by now, you probably never will but schedules are based around a succession of things happening at a spec…

• Rate the avatar above you!!

Choops - - Small Talk

7/10 - it looks like a high res mine sweeper or something?

• Favorite music and why?

Choops - - Small Talk

Hmmmm I have such a varied taste in music now, which I'm grateful for because during school all I ever listened to was "nu metal". Will list 4 at random! youtube.com/watch?v=L6i38RH-FJI youtube.com/watch?v=ZvviETUQsIs youtube.com/watch?v=LApkZTatMIU&feature=youtu.be youtube.com/watch?v=6gxFlTXPZVY

• It's Time now. You are all dead:)

Choops - - Forum Banter

I skipped pages 2 through 6, but something tells me that rooster is the most constructive post so far.

• Well I'm not asking for my own server, I don't mind playing differently and adjusting my approach, that's the whole point. However I don't really feel sold on "pretending" I have to delete my character and start over. Ironmen characters could even have unique character name plats which depicts them as ironmen and probably making them less/more likely to be targeted. From a very selfish standpoint, it adds a whole new dimension to the game for me, I thought I would just ask to see if it's ever be…

• This is probably quite rare in an MMO (and for good reason) but have there been any whispers of creating characters with an iron man setting? Meaning that one death is permanent and you are forced to remake the character, preferably with a different name too! I know I probably sound like a glutton for punishment but due to my limited play time, I really like the idea of having to play that cautiously. Having that excitement and adrenaline rush every time I'm in a precarious situation and fightin…

• I shall use my wit, keen intellect and boyish charm to win over would be wrong dooers.....I give myself about 3 and a half minutes before my naked body can be found plastered to the floor :D

• Oh I'd still smash....I'd just have to deal with the black and blue eyes in the morning

• No MMO is complete without the right amount of cleavage...Sometimes too big is too much though - FF7's Tifa was all sorts of wrong, I think they were bigger than her actual head

• I stopped reading after you claimed wow went downhill after introducing raids.....no the games popularity spiked dramatically. They compounded this success by introducing good ideas, such as battlegrounds, arenas and looking for more functions which catered perfectly to the solo player as well as guild members. You can attribute WoWs eventual decline to competition and repetition. Blizzard really milked that cow dry and got every last penny possible. WoW kept its players occupied, there was alwa…

• I got as far as playing the tutorial on banished and said I'd come back to it...But never have. I think my attention is getting shorter as I get older. I think I'd like it a little more with a slight militant attachment, invading other settlements sounds fun.

• Brother I appreciate everybody has different levels of language, grammar and spelling but this really is an assault on the senses.... I think your coming at this from the wrong approach...Just wait for the game to be released and find out for free because coming into an alpha expecting x y and z is probably only going to result in further frustrations.

• Greetings from Australia :)

Choops - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome along I'll be playing for the first time also....have no idea what to expect and almost purposefully not researched anything or arranged any guild to join. I'll probably end up wondering into into a field and get butchered by a group of thieves, but who cares

• Roleplay features

Choops - - Feedback & Suggestions

I have never actually role played in a game....not because I'm opposed to it, I've just never met anybody who role-plays themselves. For now I'm stuck with greeting every single person I see with a "well met"

• I haven't really had a game I've been "addicted" to since i got bored of hearthstone and before that I was hooked on archeage. I'm sort of jumping between things...been playing a little dota 2 again but not exactly thrilling me!

• Probably run around until I find a town, put everything I have into storage and then head in a random direction..just to see where it takes me.

Choops - - Small Talk

Original avatars are always the best, I don't know who created it but nice work 10/10

• When i first read about this new feature, I too groaned. I dont even get to play that much, but the times I do play I like to get a lot done. However there is clearly a distinction between this and labor points, primarily that this will effect the minority, not the vast majority

Choops - - Small Talk

Quote from SeQueL: “ If I knew what it was maybe I'd appreciate it more. 4/10” It's a Picasso piece from 1910 or there abouts. Its called the guitar player and while I'm no art critic, I know what I like and I like this 9/10 to the interesting avatar above this by the way

Choops - - Small Talk

10/10 An inspired piece of art