Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 518.

• PROBLEMS of SBI's SYSTEM

Mrpotato - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from LordNrixx: “Quote from Mrpotato: “excuse me, immune to cc for 2 MINUTES STRAIGHT?!?!?! How tf does that fix anything besides maybe ganking, say goodbye to literqlly every cc weapon in existance Say goodbye to windwall, firewall as the enemy will just use speed boost to run into it 4 times and become immune ” yeah that should be it.. zvz maybe affected but for what is diminishing return if in reality it weren't really working.. cc in this game has big impact which zergs relly too much …

• so the last patch came out a couple of days ago, and several weapons got nerfed and buffed Also the dimishing returns to avoid cc spam and AoE scalation buffs How are the changes going so far? Is clarent finally decent? Is dawnsong usable? Was xbow caltrops nerf enough? I havent been able to play very much this last day so I cant say much, but what about the others Also as a note: dont talk about HCE because there are already like 6 fucking threads talking about the same

• excuse me, immune to cc for 2 MINUTES STRAIGHT?!?!?! How tf does that fix anything besides maybe ganking, say goodbye to literqlly every cc weapon in existance Say goodbye to windwall, firewall as the enemy will just use speed boost to run into it 4 times and become immune

• Quote from DirtySentinel: “60% penetration refers to resilience penetration, not armor penetration. This has no effect in very small scale or 1v1 scenario. ” yeah thats why you barely see it in fights smaller than 20v20, MAAAAAYBEE in 10v10

• Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from lennoxdantes: “AO seems to be doing just fine. This is because of the philosophy of the game. If they keep changing the game to please carebears, it will die. FACTS. ” Gankers in the game only because of these so called carebears. Remove the carebears and gankers will leave the game. ” carebears dont go into blackzones

• Demon Armor...

Mrpotato - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Mrpotato: “infernal staff is unreflectable iirc ” It should be, I think.Might have mixed it up with blazing. ” - Reflect Damage now also reflects all AoEs, Skillshots and DoTs. - Exception Spells are: - Demon Arrow - Exploding Shot - Explosive Mine - Contagious Fire - Magma Sphere - Meteor - Hail - Ice Storm - Avalanche Yeah I think you meant blazing staff, but isnt that a PvE weapon only?

• Demon Armor...

Mrpotato - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Hattenhair: “Oh boy, I bet you haven't seen an infernal staff being cast into three demonic armors, the poor guy evaporated from existence before he could press his cleric cowl. ” infernal staff is unreflectable iirc

• 3 people with deathgivers can kill you in less than 3 seconds even with buffed mount hp

• They are not suposed to, those guilds want experience/very skilled players

• Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Graves: “Quote from combosd: “not a broken mechanic, you're just bad. another thread of yours where you complain because you can't handle the game. reflect on your actions. ” Shut up meta abuser rat, you IQ is 5. Yes its a super broken mechanic and me being good or not doesn't interest you, loser. You stay 24 hours in the forum talking shit, get out of your room, nerd. ” He is not meta abuser but a rat. Literally all day he does not do anything else just running …

• Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from tabooshka: “great, go into open world or quit. ” What happenns if people quit? ” the game is not for them, and tbh most people wont miss them

• i mean, you cant cast ANYTHING while being cc spammed by gankers

• tbh the ganking nerfs were good cause now ganking has less braindead option than just cc spam (mace still needs stun nerf)

• Quote from Graves: “Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from Graves: “Quote from combosd: “not a broken mechanic, you're just bad. another thread of yours where you complain because you can't handle the game. reflect on your actions. ” Shut up meta abuser rat, you IQ is 5. Yes its a super broken mechanic and me being good or not doesn't interest you, loser. You stay 24 hours in the forum talking shit, get out of your room, nerd. ” you literally call anyone who disagrees with you a "meta abuser rat" so y…

• Quote from Graves: “Quote from combosd: “not a broken mechanic, you're just bad. another thread of yours where you complain because you can't handle the game. reflect on your actions. ” Shut up meta abuser rat, you IQ is 5. Yes its a super broken mechanic and me being good or not doesn't interest you, loser. You stay 24 hours in the forum talking shit, get out of your room, nerd. ” you literally call anyone who disagrees with you a "meta abuser rat" so you are not better than the user above you

• anything triggered by damage (including reflect and abilities like soldier armor) are triggered by DoT unless the ability specifies direct damage or the DoT says it cannot be reflected (like contagious fire)

• A PvP change

Mrpotato - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from CoryAut: “it’s the same problem that kills basically all open PvP games. When the player base doesn’t allow newer people to reach end game they are creating an artificial wall in gameplay that makes large amounts of people quit playing… ” i mean, its end game so new people are not suposed to get there That being said, if I understand correctly what you complain about is that almost all fights in open world are heavily outnumbered, which is true Retro seems to be trying to fix that by …

• Quote from NiteBreeze: “Please, make healers not absolutely helpless. Look at World of Warcraft, and in some way FFXIV - druid healing specialization in WoW can do at least some damage. Hell, in WoW, discipline spec for priest heals by doing damage - stack charges on your allies, damage the bad guys, and your allies get heals, weaker than direct healing but it's enough to mitigate damage. Because that's what a great healer is supposed to do - good healers heal, great healers do damage and heal. …

• you have to travel through the black zone to that portal Another better option is play luck with ava roads, it worked for me

• Quote from Zerobreaker: “pvp is what creates warmongers and terrorists. but many people are too blind to see that. is you where the victim then you would understand and this fact applies not only to games but real life ” ok boomer If you really believe that games causes irl shootings then idk what to say to you