Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

• Quote from Skytea: “league of legends and life” Like the board game?

• Alliances and Politics

Sh4d0wT3ch - - Feedback & Suggestions

That would make sense, if guild leaders can change the color it would be easier to see who is who. Or maybe guild icon or tag or something as well. Nothing to stop 2 guilds from using the same color, though one side would likely change if it got too confusing. I kind of like the idea of being leader and having a wing guild disguise themselves to blend in with enemy. Would be tricky to get that to work out in a positive way though. Would be annoying if they could change color repeatedly mid-battl…

• I think it would be difficult to implement players as monsters, mostly due to monster stats. Perhaps would be better in it's own gametype in a pvp instance(similar to battlegrounds in wow cept monsters vs humans) for game balance issues. Bgs would prolly be best left without loot drops though in this case. Humans vs zombies would be fun, humans turn to zombies when they die. When i say human i mean any regular playable race. Player monsters roaming anywhere could work but would be difficult to b…

• OnlyTheBest Recruiting

Sh4d0wT3ch - - Guild Recruitment

Yep yep sounds good to me. Though we might not want to attack every player we come across lol, especially just starting off. But yea, mass chaos is one of our goals.

• Another plus is that not having political system would be easier to implement. =P lol

• OnlyTheBest Recruiting

Best in everything. Heavy focus on pvp but will need other trades as well. So a bit of everything. Would like to grow into a very large guild and expand our area of influence, for there is strength in numbers. As far as scumminess goes. We are not without honor, and would not be so low to backstab an ally or one of our own, though we would be ruthless to our enemies and possibly extort our neighbors. Perhaps we could require our neighbors to pay us a regular tribute to avoid us destroying them. …

• I was going to suggest a skull system before i read though the part where i read there is already a skull system. I like the way it sounds, though the debuff is a bit harsh for a pvp oriented game. One suggestion i would make is to have it where there is no penalty for pvp in pvp zones. No innocents in pvp zones. Unless that is the only place to freestyle pvp. Could have skull penalties in pve areas and only few safezones. Would be sweet to have a duel system where ppl can engage in 1on1 fights …

• Yea an official alliance system could definitely work out ok. Jus mostly a matter of preference. It seems more open and sandboxy to allow players to create their own rules for the workings of alliances. There is a lot of room for variation when players can write up their own contracts. Some can get pretty complex and some can be simple. For example 1337pvpers has a habit of harassment though pvp. They will find a juicy opponent, then attack them relentlessly until the opponent guilds either disb…

• Hey hey!

Sh4d0wT3ch - - Introduce yourself!

Lol cool pic. Thanks for the reply and info, i like learning about the history behind some of the games i play. Lol my phones auto spell thing keeps trying to turn history behind, into hospice breeding. O,o

• I loved the first Dragon age, but heard the second one sucked so never got it.

• Sweet, never met another spidweb fan away from the spidweb site. XD It's a pretty small company not many ppl seem to know about. I've been addicted since i played my first spidweb game, exile3, back when it was new. Was addicted to the exploration aspects, non linear gameplay, and ended up having to buy it. Played most of their games since then. Cept for Genforge and the latest avadon. Had to go back and play their old-school games too. For a while they had homeland stone of night on there and i…

• I'm using lg optimus. Picked lg cause i love their touchscreens, and got this 1 in particular because it's got the biggest screen size of any phone at the at&t store. Its basically a mini tablet. Seen some Albion YouTube vids and it looks nice on my phone, so doubt there will bee any screen size issues. This is what i do all my online gaming on these days. Played a little gw1 back when it first came out, got far then lost interest. Same with wow, had level 80 dk, pally, and Mage. Horde. Back whe…

• Hello i'm Albion !

Lol, nice. I think I'd like to start a new guild. I'm very competitive and like to start early in online games. Seems like otherwise it can sometimes be difficult to catch up with the endgame competition.

• G'day

Strange, site won't load for me. Even tried going to their news page from a Google link. Oh well. Back to watching Albion YouTube vids. m.youtube.com/watch?v=5MJ0tgZD7q8 The character sounds really funny, like he's drink, or slow in the head our something.. lol Music is good though.

• Just curious. Right now I'm mostly playing gtav, disgaea 3, prototype 2, and minecraft for 360. Love sandbox gamez! No pc right now so if i can get into the next Albion test ill be playing on my droid phone. This thing works better than my old pc anyways lol. Hard to believe they putting quad core processors and 70+ gig internal hd on these things now. Smart phones have come a long long way the past few years.

• Hello i'm Albion !

Sup Albion. So how did you end up becoming guild master of the dev guild? Just curious, sounds interesting.

• G'day

Hi there, welcome! What's the Albion nexus forum? Any good?

• That sounds ok. Personally i am a fan of using overwhelming force, or zerging, but i can see why they did 5 vs 5. It makes sense to me, though i heard it used to be 10vs10, i kinda like that better. But either way is cool with me. As long as there is larger scale warfare elsewhere.

• Alliances and Politics

Sh4d0wT3ch - - Feedback & Suggestions

Making this thread because i heard a mod vaguely mention something about an alliance system. I really like the idea of having mercenaries, but I've played strategy/war games with and without official alliance systems and personally i get more enjoyment out of games without an alliance system. Politics and espionage are some of my favorite aspects of these kind of games and is often what i specialize in. Games in which You form your own honor-based unofficial alliances seem to have a nice raw ele…

• OnlyTheBest Recruiting

So thinking about starting my own guild instead of joining an existing one if enough people would want to participate. The idea is to aim for the top. Right now the only requirement would be a competitive nature and wanting to be the best of the best.