Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl - - Chronicles of Albion

Grrawl the Iceroad Trucker Over the next several days, Grrawl was deeply troubled by what he learned while in the Roads of Avalon. He knew that to make continued excursions into the Roads would be expensive. He also knew he needed a way to earn an income while searching for his wife. His children would help to keep the farms running, but eventually, he would want them to join him in the search. Grrawl knew he could not stay cooped up indefinitely in his house with these thoughts. Once three days…

• If we offer a reward to players hitting the market to get prices, won't that just reward the bot-clickers that already hit the market? If there is a way to ensure the leaderboard is populated by actual players, that would be nice, but otherwise you will just get autoclickers going. Other than being against ToS, I don't have an issue with that because the data would then be current. What I wouldn't want is for the game or ADP to get overwhelmed by said auto-clickers.

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl and ThyBesten Hit the Road During Grrawl’s time of obsessive focus on mastering the craft of war gloves, he met many other gathers, refiners, and crafters. One such person was named ThyBesten. Thy provided Grrawl with the highest quality leather and metal bars. This helped Grrawl not spend so much time traveling from market to market to purchase the materials needed to create each pair of war gloves. They set up an arrangement to meet daily and Grrawl gifted Thy with a pair of Adept's Urs…

• Legend of Grrawl

The Lands Awaken During the winter, there was a strange stirring in the land of Albion. Grrawl could sense things were changing, evolving almost. At first, the differences were subtle. The leaves on the chestnut trees turned from vibrant orange to blueish-green. He noticed other things changed colors too. Then came the more obvious transformations. One day when out harvesting fibers, Grrawl encountered a green, glowing undead knight. It was bigger and more fearsome than he had ever seen. The kni…

• I have the same bug and have made a video of it in action: drive.google.com/file/d/1zFxkw…u__OUBx6/view?usp=sharing @Amoebius76

• tested this: twitch.tv/videos/1239728501 a pair w/ assassin hoods + royal jackets 1 w/ fiend sandels, the overweight w/ hellion shoes. If you had a bigger team w/ more fiend sandles, could do a conveyor belt. this might only be useful in a city tho where you want to take a fat load to market or bank

• Quote from BreadPirate: “if you are attempting to microdose your mushroom intake then I believe you may have miscalculated the daily dosage. However the exclusion of watermelon may indicate racism or otherwise attract accusations thereof. ” devs would have to add more crops to allow for watermelon cannons, but I love the idea. also, "BreadPirate" could be an actual thing !!!! how do you not already love the idea of combat chef? @nonnymouse - your points about weight and ammo are good. I like the…

• Oh... I also forgot about how you could have a few different throwing skills like "toss an angry crab" which does both a stun and piercing damage. Or blind your enemy by hitting them w/ a rotten pumpkin.

• When I was in /en today, myself and a few others came up with the idea for this new class. It would be tied to the cooking/alchemy trees so that the only way to get access to higher-tier gear is to cook/craft potions. We know that both the hunter and mage trees have healers, but the warrior tree doesn't. Warrior just got the wargloves, so adding yet another branch there is not going to happen at this time, therefore add it to the cooking tree. It would work similarly to the fishing branch in the…

• Legend of Grrawl

The Detonation of Granny Breeze and her island The next day a letter arrived from Lyn. She had been spending time with Granny Breeze and saw an elaborate setup on her Breeze12 island. Granny Breeze was raising lots of chickens, geese, and pigs. She was also growing several fields of potatoes. In one of the buildings were several stills that Granny Breeze was using to turn the potatoes into moonshine. Lyn also discovered that Granny Breeze had a stockpile of fireworks in another house right next …

• I know scamming is permitted by the ToS, but it seems like players getting scammed for 150M silver because they try to sell a mammoth, and the buyer is able to change the price fast enough to 15M where the seller doesn't catch it is not a great experience. I have heard of several other big player-to-player trades that have the same outcome. Some have involved players that are returning to the game after a long break and are trying to free up some needed capital to resume play at the level they d…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Well yes, this is a hugeproblem in albion. People have been running in blobs more and more often. Even blob of gankers. And it´s not suprising. It eliminates any risk on their part. There are next to no disadvantages for running a group. No downsides to it. There is nothing easier than overwhelming others with numbers. In fact, game encourages you to do it. 1) AOE escalation was nerfed, so smaller groups don´t stand a chance against bigger groups now. 2) There are next to n…

• Legend of Grrawl

Mayhem on the Farm Grrawl returned to Bridgewatch after his adventures with Ezriel to store his gear and pick up a load of Granite blocks to upgrade the houses on his island in Caerleon. Grrawl loaded a saddled boar with as many blocks as he could carry, put on his escape gear in case gankers were on the prowl, and departed for Caerleon the next day. Grrawl took the safer indirect route to Caerleon. Upon arrival he chartered a ship and took it to his island. Immediately after stepping off the bo…

• Quote from Psycha: “and people bitched at me in chat when I said 40 IP was an unfair advantage over non veteran players. Meanwhile I saw a few guys already crystal rank on all their equips and 120 on all their main specs... This means 4-5% more damage and HP for them in combat over others below them. This feature this guy thought up is interesting but not perfect. It's hard to balance this mess of a game right now and the term "Rich get Richer" holds true. Strong get Stronger as well. The number…

• Quote from Vocandin: “Achievements "Jack of All Trades" and "It's not a phase, mom" seems to be bugged. Had both before patch and can't seem to progress towards unlocking them since. ” speaking of achievements, you can earn an HCE achievement for just doing the city expedition. On top of that, I have a new char that got the "complete each expedition type" achievement by just doing 2. types.

• What about the tutorial bug where a player is in the middle of the tutorial, and suddenly sent to the crosstown w/ the tutorial quest stuck in the list for the player and no 3-day premium as a reward? @Nesnes

• Island Optimize

Grrawl - - Feedback & Suggestions

Now that we have shift click for most farming functions, it would still be nice to have alt+click or some combination to pick up a grown animal. @Nesnes

• Quote from HIDKstr: “Quote from Grrwal: “This ensures resource consumption and the production of weapons. ” It does but incorrectly Selling weapons on market works because crafter ip bonus doesn't exist, i would never buy on market because i can craft my owns Would you kill a market that actually works only to benefit gatherers? ” Good points. Definitely don't want to kill the market. the intention is to add to it

• so the opinion of non-crafters is no IP bonus no matter how small for using gear you made, but maybe a custom color scheme would be fine to be able to brag that you made the stuff you are using. I still think even a small IP bonus would be good because those great at pvp are unlikely to craft and those who craft are unlikely to be great at pvp. On top of that +25 IP for MP gear that is already t8.3 Is not going to win a fight. vs t8.3 w/o the bonus. What it does is add a reward to crafters simil…

• The numbers were just examples.... it could be something more trivial like +5 per quality level, or even just a different color scheme. The idea is to encourage more crafting for old and new alike.