Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Looking for guild

Robinn - - Guild Recruitment

Hi Volin, Are you still looking? I like to invite you to join our guild. We have T3 to T5 shops (mostly T4), and we are improving our guild pretty quickly, low tax, around 5% to 7%. The tax we use to upgrade guild island, we are at T4 right now. We are committed to help players progress in game and grow our guild. Eventually when guild is big we will lower tax even more. We have other players who are focusing on farming and gathering, also some pvp. We are located at Lymhurst. Please consider On…

• Hunting for guild

Are you still looking? I like to invite you to join our guild. We have T3 to T5 shops, and we are improving our guild pretty quickly, low tax, around 5% to 7%. We are committed to help players progress in game and grow our guild. Eventually when guild is big we will lower tax even more. Please consider One Punch Clan!

• Hi! One punch clan is recruiting for people who are looking for a friendly, family like environment to progress in game. We are a group of people commit to support each other and help each other progress in game. We are located in Lymhurst. If you are interested but far away I will reimburse you the travel fee. If this is what you are looking for, please PM Robinn. Thank you!

• Hello! Are you still looking? I like to invite you to join our guild. We have T3 to T5 shops, and we are improving our guild pretty quickly, low tax, around 5% to 7%. We are commuted to help players progress in game and grow our guild. Eventually when guild is big we will lower tax even more. We have other players who are focusing on farming and gathering also, we are group of laid back people : ) Please consider One Punch Clan!

• Hi Cheeswrinkles! Are you still looking? I like to invite you to join our guild. We have T3 to T5 shops, and we are improving our guild pretty quickly, low tax, around 5% to 7%. We are commuted to help players progress in game and grow our guild. Eventually when guild is big we will lower tax even more. We have other players who are focusing on farming and gathering also, we are group of laid back people : ) Please consider One Punch Clan!

• Hi! Please consider One Punch Clan I like to invite you to join our guild. We have T3 to T5 shops, and we are improving our guild pretty quickly, low tax, around 5% to 7%. We are committed to help players progress in game and grow our guild. Eventually when guild is big we will lower tax even more. Please consider us!

• Hi! One Punch Clan is looking for people who are mature, friendly players who are looking to grow together with the guild, who are willing to help other new players. The goal of the guild is to help everyone progress in game in all aspect. We set low tax (5-7%) to help help people progress in game, at the same time use the silver to upgrade guild island. We have T3 to T5 shops, and is improving quickly. We are at Lymhurst If you are looking for something like this, please add me ingame, I will i…

• Bump : )

• Hi lolkiju, If you are online right now I will invite you to our guild, we are mostly new players but we have couple of more senior players can help new players. Our tax rate is also very low : ) Guild name is called one punch clan.

• Hi lolkiju, Thanks for expressing interests! Whenever you are online I will add you. For now I sent you an friend request. Hope to see you soon!

• Thank you, Redletter!

• Pve guild.

Hi Snake, My guild is mainly pve right now and gathering, would you be interested?

• Thanks! Maybe some recruiting tips? : D

• Hi, We are a new guild formed by real life friends, we are looking for active and friendly players to join us. We are committed to help new players and each other. We have T3/T4 shops and is actively working on improving our shops for guildies. If you are interested, please pm Robinn or leave comment down below, we are located Lymhurst Thank you