Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

• I'm a firm believer that when SBI released the lands awakened update that basically put game update that only updated 33% of the content. - Roads untouched and dead. (they said they are addressing this as they figuring how to do HQ hideouts) - i'll assume during this update they will get rework on mobs. - dungeons will probably also get a small buff at some point. I think they should make 2 types solo that close and solo that stay open (see the roads). If you choose to farm a open dungeon then t…

• Miner boots problem

iRawn - - Feedback & Suggestions

All true statements... Sadly still going to be issue and even worse if they go forward with those solo open world zones. Not sure why they don't link those kinda abilities to wearing 3/4 gathering gear, there no reason for them to be in combat. They were designed for gatherers to have a way to escape. Also update: seen a group of ppl transporting cores/vortex and they have a group that all use miner boots that use and go and when over they drop and next person picks it up and goes with miner boo…

• Miner boots problem

Here are some problems with your statements: 1) it's literally everywhere, don't know how much solo content you do but as someone who plays solo or with single friend mostly it's most of what i see (gank groups, solo players, etc etc etc) 2) I fight cause i like to take fights, and hope they make a mistake. Or it's fight over small chest, or some other objective, or they try and gank me. 3) they are losing really nothing by wearing these boots, yet get to take whatever helm/armor they want, howe…

• Miner boots problem

They really need to address the miner and other gather boots problem in this game. Esp if the leak is true, and they wanna add some kinda solo open world content. Currently all small man content thats not group fight is just a flood of flee + undead cape. So you are forced to take fiend cowl or just accept if you win the 1v1 they will run and re-mount. Its complete and utter cancer and another blow to solo/duo open world content. They will say its only way to compete vs groups, however I do just…

• Quote from Gabumon: “Not taking into account how longbow is a inmobile weapon with an area that is on a static place vs great axe that is very mobile with an area thats mobile? Of course the MORE DAMAGING one should be the inmobile one. ” This is not relevant. The nerfs to GA are not about them being a problem in 1v1 and solo open world, it's the amt of people using them in group content. big groups/20v20 etc. in these situations you are just going to assume people are doing there jobs, so the h…

• you are correct at the rush vs explosive. However longbow being 1.5 will be much faster burst. I'm not sure if the ramp damage on GA was to give more counter play, why did they nerf it on top of that? Why does full ramp at least equal old x 6

• Hey, So looking at the changes. Great axe will do 396 damage if you land all ticks. Longbow will do 360 over 4 ticks (1.5 seconds). (without explosive arrow). So won't this just end up having Longbow replace GA in a lot of group content, sick shift? i guess. Since with explosive arrow they will probably do more damage in 1.5 seconds then GA can do.

• New Mercenary Jacket Interactions

iRawn - - Bugs

This post has the most comments and questions on it, out of the whole bug forum. It's been about a month now, this is not a hard issue to test... if so it should be reverted until it can be implemented correctly. The fact it's taking this long to investigate must mean 0 testing was done outside of Does curse and baudon work? no k push to to live. FIX THIS

• I have seen in lvl 2 20v20 and lvl 3 20v20's. as long as the E in unstoppable the ramp won't matter because it's not ur job to hold them in one spot it's someone else.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Equart: “Should agree , removing CC immunity on GreatAxe is too much @Retroman. I understand change with MS buff, and it was a good nerf , but this is just too much. It will become second Dualswords, where any random CC will interrupt your E and you will be useless as hell. There must be other ways... ” unknown.png Now this is much better than the previous NDA, but i would like to see movement speed with the second prototype. Since even if you were to stay on tar…

• NDA Great Axe

Quote from blappo: “they are not attempting to "balance" anything. if something becomes top tier, its top of nerf list, things unplayed get on buff list. as they get inspiration on ways to buff and nerf without just tiny number tweaks they make changes. everyone salty is just made cuz they went and speced it and got good sets, nothing that is meta today will be meta tomorrow. its basic imperfect balance roations, things are strong people play them, if they are countered people play the counter, …

• the slow destruction of this weapon is showing very poorly for the developers. First changing adrenaline rush was a massive nerf to open world great axe. However you made it uninteruptable. So was a trade off. This made it one of best weapons to deal with massive amt of cc and also the holy explosion healer which has not been touched in balancing. Then you removed GA speed and now removing the only buff you have to the weapon after nerfing it 3x. Just change adrenaline boost back and revert the …

• Ursine mauler

iRawn - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Fabrizziou: “Quote from iRawn: “Fact wargloves is closest melee atk weapon in the game with no HP is a joke. ” gladly it will have hp bonus in next patch ” I know, but not sure how dev's thought it would be a good idea not too. Even if they gave it the HP buffs and released without the 40+ changes coming the weapon would still be overall not super strong. I'm currently 700 fists and excited for the patch. Starting each fight off down 200+ hp when close to same ip is rough.

• Ursine mauler

iRawn - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from PaladinJavier: “Lol. It's strong. Or course it's dependant of a CC chain. As Many other weapons. 1 week and one this líne to SKY rocket the use... How in hell Sbi already buffing after 1 WEEK? Are You Mad? Does SBI pretend to leave 700/700 weapon line by a New one in 1 week? Hilarious. ” I have no idea whats being said here. However currently Ursine is really the only true viable fist and also why it's only E not being buffed. Fact wargloves is closest melee atk weapon in the game wit…

• not sure why ppl think the T8 battle mount is suppose to be for all to grab. Least now you have a chance if you really wanted to dedicate yourself and grind, previously u'd have to be a top top guild that crushed crystals. I'm doing everything solo and at my current rate, i could maybe reach the first upgrade on the mount and i'd be fine with that. 90/7 like 12.8 weeks so almost 13. 13x20k (if you just got ur chest each week and no more might) is 260k

• Honestly I don't think issue is satchels, i believe it's fact tome drop like candy from the open world.

iRawn - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Not really what you asked for, but so far all of these spells will be investigated by us. List is compiled from the OP and other spells I've found that maybe should work with Bloodlust, but don't. Spell list: Reflects: - Retaliate (Hunter Hood) - Deflecting Spin (Spears) - Parry (Swords) Other spells: - Fatal Blade (Black Monk Staff) - Divine Engine (Energy Shaper) - Area of Decay (Great Cursed Staff) - Field of Death (Demonic Staff) - Enfeeble Blades (Lifecurse Staff) - …

iRawn - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, really sorry for the long wait. I unfortunately can't answer generally to all of the reported spells, as we have to check them in a case by case basis, which of course is a very time intensive process. We are aware of the issue though and will of course fix the spells that need fixing. ” Do you guys have a list of spells that shouldn't work when everything is working as intended? I would assume there woulda been a list of "these spells shouldn't work". Thanks f…

• It was changed to prevent ppl in full 8.3 from getting downed and suiciding to prevent fame loss. Change was made awhile ago.

iRawn - - Bugs

Quote from Latty: “devs are investigating, chill out man. ” First off it's 2021 bro, don't chill shame me. Secondly as a dev myself that would at least know what interactions they were trying to remove and whats a bug, and also have this easily tested by now. Sure not fixed, but they should know what interactions should and shouldn't work and give an update.