Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• if u cant beat ranged as melee your build is bad not all weapons can be used in corrupteds there is a meta for a reason

• instead of removing 20v20 ownership of the cities you should of just made the 20v20 crystal league and kept the city owner ship the same as the big prize everyone wants that u need like a higher level 20v20 token to launch with. Over time this allows more people to get better at 20v20s the same way the 5v5 crystal leagues did making it more accessible to the game as a whole to practice and participate in. A HUGE hurdle for anyone who trys to make a team to fight against and other established 20v…

• Quote from Crane: “Quote from CaptainPando: “Wait.... So Elevate dominates the Game so much this has to be nerfed? ” Because the Crystal point system was unfair. Elevate, the guild I never see fighting in the actual open world. ” lol they fight almost every day at 18 21 and 0 UTC out of green lock u cant miss it. Crystal league point generation was somewhat high so it warned a soft cap but not a hard cap and a almost 40% nerf to points made per crystal. this change will just make it castle sitti…

• Quote from DoomRawrus: “Actually what you should be thinking about is how fun it will be to attack hideouts owned by mega alliances which have been packed with loads of alts and gear waiting for the day of defense. I'm guessing its going to be nearly impossible to take down hideouts that have been established by these guilds. ” its a pain in the butt just to get to them and there is no points to be made there so do u think that the mega allainces would take money and resources from there wars at…

• Quote from Parallel: “I think you should only be able to use 1 hideout per day or less. I think it should be regulated like portal locks. They have turned the black zone into a non pvp zone. I went into royals last night and realized that they are far more dangerous than the black zone. You are risking so much more now in royals than the BZ because you don't have hideouts, territories, and some of the big alliances don't extend naps there. There is just more content here. Can SBI make the Royals…

• the reason that its being nerfed is because people in 2v2 hellgates are using them to rat and do builds that make it so the other team cant leave without killing them when they get nearly unlimited tries to kill the that other team with a cheesy builds. using demon boots in those comps is basically a free reset on a 30 sec cd. this change will make 2v2 hellgates much better for the people that actually want to fight and not have to chase down rats with demon boots for 20 mins or having to chase …

• i mean i see your point on it being to long of a range but the new bow i doubt will see play due to the fact its E is reflectable and if u beam explosive arrows royal sandals into a demon armor your goign to kill yourself in like 2 shots. i believe that this should get the wailing treatment and not be reflectable but reduce its range to like 26m bomb squads and out of guild bombers are dead anyways because they are reducing aoe escalation and personal damage boost max so welcome to melee rush zv…

• hello as of right now alot of the testing for the Avalonian weapons are done in 1v1 duels and only in the town centers. doing this doesnt allow for people without 100 mastery on their mains to test out the new weapons in premade scrims or arenas. I think this is a major oversight and should be changed to allow for the players to test the weapons in a environment other than 1v1 duels.

• Combat Balance Changes

ThetaXeno - - Feedback Testserver

thank the lord flash heal is being nerfed and wild staff isnt useless in ZVZ now but i am sad about the damage nerfs with one handed dagger to mobs. dagger was really good single target dps for avalonian dungons and single handed dagger ACTUALLY had a use in the game back to the gutter it goes i guess...............................

• Quote from Ookaminu: “I have a proposition for stop the hand holding and make better the nerf on alliance. For the moment we have see all the guilds have split their force for don't have the zerg debuff but all the guild are handholding without be in the same alliance so during the time for take territory, they help all each other. For prevent this, one solution : lock the map or the territory at the GvG timer for only the alliance who attack and the alliance who defend. This solution will force…