Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

• I figured out how to fix this. I forced closed the program (as opposed to logging out). When I re-opened it, the pop-ups were gone. Re-using the S Pen brought back the pop-ups. Force closing worked again to remove them. So there is some information for the devs.

• Hi! I am using the new Note, and I pulled out my S pen in order to access certain teeny tiny features of the game. At first it was great! It was like having a mouse! Everything popped up for me! All the information denied to us mobile users was now mine! Then it went bad. Now, when in combat, every spell use causes the pop up info box to appear, over the enemy, completely obscuring everything. This is not good. I had this happen long ago on my old phone, a Galaxy S8+, and I was able to fix it th…

• thanks for the info. That's less annoying tho, because it doesn't interfere with my invisibility lol

• yeah, poison sucks. As far as I know, *nothing* in the game removes the effects of of poison pot. OP imo

• Hi, I wanted to share my experiences with the group. I've gotten stuck a few times. I'm not sure if the /stuck command is supposed to work for Android, but it doesn't seem to. I resort to force closing the game when it happens, then re-logging on. I have noticed it only occurs when my character is under the following circumstances: a) dismounted b) wedged between 2 close objects c) almost always involves fishing, but regardless involves interrupting an action with the motion pad. I've been able …

• No fishing since faction wars

Veralle - - Mobile Version

that's not the problem. It interrupts fishing if there's any enemy in the area.

Sorry to keep complaining, but the roving auto targeter is still a pain in the butt for fishing on mobile. As in, it makes fishing impossible, if there is *any* enemy target on the screen. The game will not allow you to fish. It breaks off fishing and targets the enemy. I can submit ample video evidence if needed.

• So I was playing a group static with guildies and was we did an Avalonian dungeon. We went through many doors and a wall. After defeating that boss, we all use the teleport out option to leave... Only my option on mobile brought me *all the way* out of the dungeon, while theirs just got them back to beyond the wall. There was no way for me to batter down the wall by myself, so I couldn't continue with them. The same thing happened again in a regular static dungeon, their option brought them out …

• no, you don't. You get 28.5%, the city bonus is 36.7% It's more than it was, but less than I'd hoped, lol

• I submitted a ticket and got a response. The previous rate was 15%. I'm informed that now it is supposed to be 28.5%, even though the drop-down menu on the island says 40%. I know I got 40% at first right after the update, I guess that was an "oops". (40% being actually the 36.7%) This is only for the resource station that is the one that is the same as the city's specialty. In other words, only weavers if your island is located in Lymhurst, etc.

• I've been talking to other players, and it sounds like this is a bug that's only affecting me, or perhaps mobile players. I'll check the rates again today, and take some screenshots.

• Hi, I noticed the resource return rate for island crafting stations had been increased to match the city they were in (36.7% for the city resource specialty, for example, up from 15%) . However, now it's been decreased down to 28.5% What is the expected new percentage supposed to be? Thank you!

• app bug old version

Veralle - - Bugs

Same issue. Unable to log on and play.

• Incorrect Client Version !!!

Getting the same problem, unable to log on. I use the version downloaded from the website

I don't know if someone heard me, but suddenly, fishing feels fun again! While the auto-target still wants to destroy all enemies, if I can find a spot free of anything but fish, the controls "feel" back to normal. Hoping they stay that way! Caught my first t8 fish! Then got ganked 3 minutes later!

Is anyone else on mobile having extreme difficulty fishing since the Faction update? It's almost impossible for me now. Two issues. 1) the roving auto targeter. If there is an enemy unit anywhere within the screen, the character always stops fishing to target the enemy. Beyond annoying. 2) either the difficulty level was increased to "insane", or there's a bug, where almost every time (assuming no enemies in sight, lol) I only get 2-3 "pulls" before the button simply stops responding. *Womp womp…

• New autocollect feature traps you

Veralle - - Bugs

Yes, thank you

Veralle - - Bugs

Ok, I don't suppose there's any time frame... Ha ha... Unfortunately, I took my eyes off the screen and got an alt trapped in a really bad place. I just quit the game after taking a video, hoping she won't get too destroyed. As of now though, I honestly don't know how to get her out. She's trapped with a large mob that's marked with the symbol indicating that you can't kill these creatures. (I'm having a brain splinter and I can't think of what else to call that). What can I do, besides wait unt…

Veralle - - Bugs

Ok great. I can provide a video screenshot if it will help, although I'm somewhat reluctant to lose more silver to this.