Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 969.

• Oh boy, I bet you haven't seen an infernal staff being cast into three demonic armors, the poor guy evaporated from existence before he could press his cleric cowl.

• Quote from AllanL: “1 - This ability dont grant CC imunity, or at least it dont say it grants. Why it crossed the fear effect? 2 - This ability is a CHANNELING ability, why it dont get interrupted by fear just like Deflecting Spin? ” There are 2 types of channels: Interruptible (i.e: deflecting spin) and Uninterruptible (i.e: armor of valor, or blight staff E). A channel being uninterruptible gives you immunities to crowd control that would otherwise interrupt it: - Silence, - Stun, - Sleep, - A…

• Oh yeah that thing got fixed, and people inside the AoE are buff immune now.

• If we're on the topic of magic shock then Witchwork + HoJ + Pog log is a good combo, which leaves the arcane in a position where Enigmatic can be interrupted. Or you could just have that one nuts crossbow guy who lands a kill every time his scholar robe is off cooldown. On the other side yeah, I have never seen enigmatics with robes of purity, it's usually cleric + knight helmet + grave boots, in this case landing a snare charge could be an issue. I'm lazy so I'll take values straight from the d…

• Quote from Jean_Helius: “Sry, but what means CL? I guess i'm fuc**d, i was leveling druidic to help my phone user friend(she lags a lot), but i guess i should choose great holy staff, I'm already 92/100 with druidic ” CL means Crystal League, essentially hellgates, but king of the hill. The skill floor and skill ceiling are to be considered very high for healers using Druidic there. The list I have made is just a reflection of what people consider to be popular/effective or "meta". You can use d…

• Frost shot is fine in my book, it's annoying, sure, but it doesn't interrupt my spellcasting every 5 goddamn seconds. If multishot rework was the one to tip the scales over, it should be targeted instead of the frost shot. I've been discussing how to balance out multishot with @The_Support_God and we came around to something like this: - Remove knockback. - Remove cast-time. - Add a 15% slow (~4s+ duration at 1500IP; considering the cooldown increase to 5s from the time of discussion, this shoul…

• Hard interrupts ignore CC immunities: Snare charge (missing in description) or Badon cloud (interrupts on damage, so depends on Enigmatic positioning) are the ones fit for ZvZ. Many more unfit for ZvZ like the broadsword E, interrupt W on swords, forbidden stab etc. There's also silences, as you have said, essentially meaning maces counter enigmatic any day of the week. I still don't see how a player using 3/4's of his loadout dedicated to one button press is broken.

• Use quick-cast on press/release? Why would you use the default targetting system? If quick-cast is selected, it only takes one click: - Point mouse to target area - Press (and hold) button to select starting position - Move mouse to select desired direction - Release button to confirm Also, I don't see how the number of clicks required to cast correlate to cast-time in any way?

• Enigmatic is a one-trick pony. I'm sorry your tanks can't interrupt a glaringly obvious animation with a channel duration of more than 5 seconds.

• Quote from solventh: “you are a tragedy. ” Can you consider all of the consequences your proposed change will incur, instead of the single thing you managed to mutter so far: "muh ganking"? Can you even theorise a slight bit why the cast-time was introduced in the first place? Can you fathom why a specific cast-time of 0.5s was chosen; Why Multishot has shorter cast-time than the Specter hood, even? That's the question: "Can you?".

• Quote from solventh: “i guess you havent read the words: "ganked\focus by 4+ enemies" ” Welcome to the world of interruptible spells. A meaningless reduction won't solve any of your problems if you're caught by claws, it will impact other content though. Quote from solventh: “empathize ” No.

• Quote from solventh: “0.3 sec ” Physically unreactable with ping above 50? Ha-ha, funny. It's already troublesome to react to 0.4s casts like dagger pair with 150 ping, which albion considers to be "green". The only thing that would be able to interrupt such a short cast would be either an accident, a hard read or you standing inside a badon cloud, the very same thing that happens to the Multishot Q on bows, have you seen anyone intentionally interrupting it on a consistent basis?

• This... is just a collection of clips. And besides the tribute and the redtree enclave meme it's all about a bloodletter guy looting other people. It's literally a year's recap worth of videos, and not some new year's special. confuse_cat.1643172382.png

• Quote from DirtySentinel: “Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't holy similarly situated? Most of the W's go without use save for (2?), they do have more flexibility on Q, but they also have a handful of weapons in the tree that see NO use. ” Holy recap: Q1 (Generous heal) - common Q, usable almost everywhere, unlike the druid rej. stacks is pretty straightforward in usage. Q2 (Smite) - healer damaging Q, well... garbage. Q3 (Holy flash) - AoE healing Q, sees alot of usase even in spaces where Q1 s…

• Quote from DirtySentinel: “Depends on content. In small group content you see Blight used and in organized 5s you see druidic used, both effectively. ” Adding both Wild and Rampant as ZvZ staves, both of which are pretty good in that regard. Yet, that's 4 staves out of the 7, and we're not even talking about Q and W spells. Thorns? - garbage. Mushrooms? - garbage. Revitalise? - garbage to such a degree that you can't even use it in PvE. PoN - usable in some scenarios, but why bother when you hav…

• Quote from MysticDream: “I don't know how to fix it, but small tweaks should help point us in the right direction. ” There's nothing to fix besides the high IP ceiling. You either go with: - Low masteries and High gear. - High masteries and Low gear. - High masteries and High gear (Additional benefits from mastery modifier). Gaining IP through fame is a HUGE part of personal economy, and your proposal is to devalue fame even further by gatekeeping major combat value bonues behing gear tier? What…

• Why did they give bows a hard-CC Q on a 5s cooldown, again?

• Quote from MysticDream: “They *CAN* wear t4, but they're gonna have a hard time. Much harder than if they were wearing tier appropriate gear. ” So... you want to devalue gear masteries? 1636992270835.1642728108.png

• Quote from Quagga: “added proper entry gates that would not allow rats and flat4 shiters to enter ” We already have base IP requirements to enter hellgates. Even if I meet the IP requirements in lower tier gear, I am still forced to wear 7.0 just because. And guess what? It's fucking garbage.

• Quote from MysticDream: “7.3 should be at a noticeable disadvantage to flat t8. ” confuse_cat.1642646353.png T7.3 is essentially T10 in terms of item power. T8 is well... T8. There's no reason for it to be backwards. Higher tier gear already has an advantage in the form of mastery modifiers (from T5 to T8, increasing by 5% per tier). Also the approximate advantage per tier is ~16% TTK difference, exponentially increasing the bigger the IP disparity is between players (i.e 34% for a 200 IP dispar…