Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Regular bow. because opponent has to respect you with a purge. no other weapon in the game demands as much respect as a Reg bow.

• play bows and you would find that it is not as oppressive as you think aside from the multi shot if multi shot was not there then fire/frost/ curse and swords just steam rolls over bows completely Auto attacks in the game is just so trash for bows that if any of formention weapons close the gap you are practicaly screwed in a full on brawl fight (Except reg bow because its a turret) this forces bows to take full advantage of their super long range E which on average ranges over 20m and play hit …

• well there is one shot builds there are kite builds and brawler builds then there was 1h Mace and tombhammer i dont see how is a bow (warbow/badon) build diffrent from tomb hammer/ 1h mace/ frost those weapons have mobility and hard CC and all 3 playstyles wear plate bow did not had hard cc(stuns, roots) only knock back with advantage of using autos and Q (multi shot to buy space and time)

• Sorry for the late reply but here are some suggestions i have for Reworking Halberd Testing status 700/700 weapon with T8 E damage 640 cooldown 15 secs Special effect - near useless closest comparison carrion caller E damage 560 flat with 470 bleed cooldown 18 secs Special effect - 30% healing received reduction for 5 secs V1 - Utility halberd deals a slow based on number of bleed stacks targets have for x seconds 1: 25% slow 2: 50% slow 3: 75% slow V2 - Bleed Stacks and vampire Consume all blee…

• and people are still getting ganked despite the many buffs to mount health

• !!! Your In house Bow main here !!! Brother you hate range advantage of whispering bow? try getting closer or using mobility builds Hate plate bow? then Join us now. terms and conditions apply tehe

• Hello everyone i can say here that buffs to Solo random dungeons are coming proposed change is that solo random dungeons become enchanted over time aka X.1 X.2 X.3 similar to how open world works Sorry i cannot share proof unless authorized by Round Table but the works about it is progressing expect it to land in next season

• pls return buttons to original positions

• Proof bloodletter is the best all rounder weapon in the game always viable in almost every scenario

• Bro i have personally raised over 20 fellow guild mates who started from scratch (less than 10 mil total fame) over my 2 years playing here and i see no problem with a new player getting 1 mil silver per hour at the bare minimum buying new players 100 T4 tomes then buying them several sets of 5.2 and asking them to join PvE content to get their reaver level up to par take a matter of hours in group play. from there its on to black zone ganking where you earn millions fighting other sweaty guys P…

• Brother deadlywipe is salty because he gets ganked so often he loses silver even while farming

• Agreed. SBI will find a way for the game to be player friendly i mean after the mount health and numerous ganking weapon nerfs to claws, fiend robe and grave guard armor if you still get ganked then basicaly you suck at the game. that or they bring so much people that i find it funny if they get any profit at all it takes at least a team of 8+ to catch me and they would still have a hard time to do so

• Salute koko Good Content

• This poor guy comes on to the forums on to the wrong section of the forums to complain that he got ganked and lost all his stuff when this game is heavily advertised as a full loot game man up and gank the gankers back, they are worth 800k in gear for t7 equivalent each at least more than enough to replace your lost set if you are lacking silver gankers are easy money when you are equipped to fight and not run. and pretty sure the "spending months on a set" part? i hope its a 8.3 set you are tal…

• Oh No why not add a intermediate zone where there is soft introduction to Full loot pvp and why not put a Black market which generates alot of silver as a bait while we are at it to encourage risk vs reward? oh wait it is already in the game.

• Make frost shot not apply a long duration slow but make it drop a slowing area instead? Frost shot shoot the ground infront of you dealing X damage and leaping backwards 13 meters the impact creates frosted ground 4 m radius which lasts for 3 seconds enemies on the frosted ground are slowed for 60% and the slow persists for 1 second after leaving the area cooldown 15 seconds cast time 0.3 seconds In my opinion upsides and downsides are: easily escapable when using mobility skills creates a zonin…

• Q1 anyone can agree that knock Back hard CC 5 sec cooldown is OP but in terms of DPS Q3 poison arrow is seriously lacking as a single target Q when compared to fire and frost and even curse because of long 3 sec cooldown while others have 2 sec cd or a 1 sec cast time with high damage values only thing that bow builds have over mage builds is range while whispering may take it to the very end of the spectrum with its over 18 m range and badon/warbow E with over 20m range This range difference be…

• When comparing bloodletter to infernal scythe it is noted blood letter has more mobility and on demand killing potential but if we look at the whole weapon as a whole we can see that is quite balanced at what it does but options such as realm breaker and great axe just out shines it from a dps stand point it does 580 x 2 for targets above 40% and 580 + 1290 for targets below 40% compared to blood letter's 1520 up front damage + mobility E From a usability stand point bloodletter outshines the we…

• The reason why it is so expensive despite it being a mediocre ability for PvP is because its invis mechanic and low cooldown allow you to drop aggro of mobs this mechanic allows DPS and healers to spam abilities and max out dps without worry of accidentaly drawing aggro away from tank it allows tank to hold aggro better because u reset your aggro count upon pressing invis it also allow some targeted mob abilities to drop because they lack a target examples are morgana mages