Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• So I just got back to the game I'm having to start over in a way what is a good way to make some cash n pay for prim? Is gathering still worth it to make some cash?

• welcome buddy how are you doing

• Island? Maxed?

Shadowsurfer1221 - - Beginner's Questions

Hey what's up yall shadow here!! I recently have come back to the game after a year anywho.... I was wondering what I can do with a maxed out island.... I have a spot for my chest and 3 farm fields In the back.. not sure what I was doing with it but yea.... plenty of open slots left open.... what would be a good thing to use it for to make some money? What what would be useful to put on it!!! I am wanting wanting maybe become a merchant! Making stuff, stuff selling it and what not but yea? Any i…

• Hey what's up yall shadow here!! I recently have come back to the game after a year anywho.... I was wondering what I can do with a maxed out island.... I have a spot for my chest and 3 farm fields In the back.. not sure what I was doing with it but yea.... plenty of open slots left open.... what would be a good thing to use it for to make some money? What what would be useful to put on it!!! I am wanting wanting maybe become a merchant! Making stuff, stuff selling it and what not but yea? Any i…

• Hello!!

Shadowsurfer1221 - - Introduce yourself!

thank you ^..^

• at the top dude SMH I see still toxic as hell and lol . And he that's your own option thanks for reading I hope you have a wonderful day ^..^

• Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “In wich part of the world are computers not allowed but phones are? ” I just got out of prison.... I live in a place where we can only have phones nothing else sadly it's only temp!!!!

• Hello!!

Shadowsurfer1221 - - Introduce yourself!

Hey how's it going my name is shadow!! I recently just came back to the game!! I have been gone along time.... anywho I love to hell gate farm as my druid!! I love sneaking in and getting materials from red and black zones! And I'm always down to make some money!! Also enjoy a good fame farm dungeon dive!! I'm looking for some people to hang out with! Chill and vibe! I don't mind teaching new players and helping them!! Hit me up if you wanna chat or something:) I hope yall have a good day or nig…

• Hey whats up guys shadowsurfer here!! So I have recently come back from being gone along time ( 1 half year) spent some time away due to life... well I'm back and I'm wondering how is the health of the game ? Is it still worth playing? If so what are some good pvp combos? Or fame farming combos? I remember I played a mage n druid n priest.... anywho yea also how is PvE I am wanting to maybe make some cash and lvl up my tools. I know I had T5 mining T5 fishing and T5 wood cutting but yea... how h…

• Hey whats up guys shadowcast here!! So I have recently come back from being gone along time ( 1 half year) spent some time away due to life... well I'm back and I'm wondering how is the health of the game ? Is it still worth playing? If so what are some good pvp combos? Or fame farming combos? I remember I played a mage n druid n priest.... anywho yea also how is PvE I am wanting to maybe make some cash and lvl up my tools. I know I had T5 mining T5 fishing and T5 wood cutting but yea... how har…

• So yea I was looking on Google all over and I cannot find a fish guide where to find tier 7 and up fish D: so yea... anyone got any?!??! also any tips or tricks for lvling it up much appreciated!!!!

• Hey whats up i am returning to the game and i was looking for a group to play with and relearn with! I Am streamer!! I have a mic! i use discord and all that fun stuff but yea!!! When i played i loved doing hell gates.. hanging out, pvping and farming!!! so yea i guess throw me a message ne we can go from there haha.. Ingame name is FrozenShadow