Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 118.

• get starlink

• No game has every mechanic listed. One of the many reasons why skill gaps exist.

• "people are waiting for the new patch" This game has nothing to keep players, every patch this excuse comes. The novelty of the new patch wears out very quickly. PvE is boring and not challenging at all (only so much you can do with 6 spells and cater to 300 ping), PvP is boring and its either Zerg Ganking or CD. Even then with all the mega alliance you have to run 20 maps to gank. Once you hit late game the only refreshing thing to do is leave your current alliance and join another (maybe the n…

• Quote from Lavcrd: “@Quagga Sure, people use these even in group dungeons, solo etc. but how about outside of "safe" redtree enclave? Not everyone is in Arch. Looking at your knowledge and narrowmindness I can guess you lie about playing HCE - at most you could be some trash DPS/lazy heal, since you were sleeping. Also, how did you shittalk so much on forum under that nickname, while having that amount of fame.(Hidden Content) And you guys tell us to start playing, while you both sit at forum wi…

• Quote from noxmortus: “@Quagga What you need to understand is what HCE has done and still brings to the game. * A market for high end gear that otherwise would never be used at all or outside of high-end 5v5 - ask yourself is going to run around open world in 8.3 MP Royal Robe? - who is going to buy that T8 ironroot artifact if not to craft for HCE? * An activity of guaranteed content for people with limited time ” WTf Does avalonian dungeons not exist in albion?

• Quote from HansGuenther: “Risk = loosing resources. It doesn’t matter in what you invest your money. If it’s a set or repair bill. You lose some of your economy. loosing something in pvp isn’t that bad btw. Because there isn’t a total lose. It just belongs to someone else (of course something can trash). And in the end there is only a lost around 30%. That’s for the most Sets way less than 1 repair bill. ” Might want to look up item sinks and see why they are important because you have no idea w…

• Again, when people say x dungeons are dangerous or risky, we are not talking about getting knocked down and repairing gear. When talking about risk everybody means PvP/Trashing risk. WTF happen to this game?

• So how does fame and loot bonus work when you pop a t8 map in a t5 zone?

• Quote from addidas: “Since we are wiping 0-100 for all players. All this update is designed to do is make you grind 100-120 to sink your time and silver. Time and silver = $$$ for SBI. It's a lazy fix with high reward for SBI. ” Quote from Tabor: “Elite specs is just another massive silver sink. The cost is astronomical if you consider the silver needed for fame credits on top of the straight silver cost for elite. As long as people have loads of silver SBI will continue coming up with these sin…

• Quote from ShanDu97: “Quote from addidas: “Capping HCE will not do anything, this will just bring back HCE alts (if you already don't have one to dodge guild taxes). HCE is no more dangerous than t5 yellow zone so fame/silver should be inline with yellow zone dungeons. I'm not sure why there's talk of difficulty putting HCE teams together, LFG chat which was originally for fame farm is now only HCE. It's no different then putting a team together for group dungeons, if anything its way better/fas…

• Capping HCE will not do anything, this will just bring back HCE alts (if you already don't have one to dodge guild taxes). HCE is no more dangerous than t5 yellow zone so fame/silver should be inline with yellow zone dungeons. I'm not sure why there's talk of difficulty putting HCE teams together, LFG chat which was originally for fame farm is now only HCE. It's no different then putting a team together for group dungeons, if anything its way better/faster/safer since you dont have to worry abou…

• Quote from Guirssane: “With hideout HQ all guild in the top 400 will have an undestructible HO in the BZ. It should allow for more content for smaller guilds and imo it will be beneficial in the long run for the black zone. So let's wait next season to see how it goes. ” Heard that one before... HO was for small guilds. I can already see problems. Since mega alliances own the BZ of each city, you have to run through 10 zones to get to a t8 zone worth farming. Even with these new HO how are you g…

• Re youtube.com/watch?v=b8Zdy9AFSic It would be an AWESOME update if mega alliances didn't own every map with 50 HO on all worthy dungeons/locations/maps. This new update would result in more PvP but people who PvE do not venture into Arch or POE lands to farm. The only people doing these dungeons/mobs would be the alliances who monopolize these areas. And besides, why bother with all the risk when i can just do dungeons in my alliances t8 home map or even worse, do HCE with 0 risk

• Twitch viewers

addidas - - General Questions & Discussions

Too many fail updates. Recently updates are just to fix fuck ups like HO and zergs. I hope soon ava portal will get a channel too. Who knows why we are getting a biome update, this game has terrible graphics and we are playing because of the gameplay, we need content and QoL fixes.

• biome update: raising minimum requirements on computers to render the useless new trees.

• Expliot or what?

addidas - - General Questions & Discussions

Comprehension skills anybody? Pretty sure hes asking how he got past a scout without invis.

• When op tries to 1v1 6RlePgB.png

• Right so your idea of fun is walking up to unsuspecting victims and executing them for free loot while they are downed to mobs instead of real PvP. Also let me guess, you gank brand new players in arch zones.

• The economy is artificially stimulated by SBI because of the lack of real updates. Items are arbitrarily changed to be OP/nerfed so the item gets used/unused therefore people sinking silver so SBI makes $$$. New items that come out are always OP otherwise it would be dead content on release. This wont be resolved until SBI get more devs and they start releasing real content updates.

• It's not PvP if you are sneaking up on people who are 25% hp or down to mobs. If you want Solo PvP do CD.