Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Explorers Anchor

Abygae - - General Questions & Discussions

Un fondateur légendaire a reçu une couronne dorée de type laurier pour entourer son avatar

• [Possible Issue] Android Autoupdater

Abygae - - Bugs

Quote from Talion: “Hi everyone, in some cases the Autoupdater for Android won't work after today's patch. Should you encounter this, please download the full .apk again from here: live.albiononline.com/clients/…9103947/Albion-Online.apk -Talion ” @Talion To reinstall, 2 links to have in bookmarks : albiononline.com/fr/download live.albiononline.com/

• Bug with keyboard : Android

Abygae - - Bugs

Quote from Heav3nly: “Up. We're on September. Is the bug with keyboard fixed? ” Not yet

• [Exploit] Alt + F4 during Zonechange

Abygae - - Bugs

Quote from Talion: “Hi everyone, Currently, there is a bug in the game that will allow a character to instantly log out if the client window is forcefully closed during a zone change. Abusing this bug is considered an exploit and we will take action against people abusing it. -Talion ” Hi Talion, As I often crashed with a Shield K1[Android] during this time of change/charging zone, could you assure me this crah isn't consider like this exploit ? Is it could be a good idea to open forum by OS ? I…

• God ! I took a Legendary pack, few minutes ago, to play onto Android and Linux, as i saw it worked during the last beta... Please do something for this ! I don't need to play on my working PC, only my personal devices !