Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 123.

• Personally I love the change after playing axes for years. Rewards good gameplay. Great axe finally viable PvP if this goes through.

• The open word should always be the main game imo. Personally I don’t want Albion to become a lobby game with everyone filtering off to their preferred game modes. If the problem with the open world is that it’s too monopolized then we need more updates like Call to Arms to drive content in the areas that aren’t monopolized (like RoA and RZ).

• Hard pass on #5. I like my 20 player Caerleon groups. Miss me with those BZ zergs.

• Merc jacket has good synergies with dots. It’s been like this for years. It’s a niche item that requires some other part of your kit to provide the frequent damage ticks required to proc the healing. It’s useless in group play because of healing sickness. Merc jacket has a pretty healthy niche imo. I really don’t think it’s overtuned. What’s the best build that uses merc jacket? Probably bear paws? If anything I’d say the bear paws are much worse offender in that case than the merc jacket.

• Merc jacket is fine. Lots of counter play available like shields, immunities, and purges. Soft counters include reflects and kiting. Long CD.

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “My issue with adding more to Arena is that dev time is finite, so more Arena stuff will come at a cost to other content. In a vacuum sure let's add all the features, but IMO Arena isn't important to the game as a whole. ” Agree. There are already so many kinds of instanced PvP. I’d rather see more updates for the open world. Not opposed to a few tweaks... making the arena map similar to a crystal map for example.

• Mercenary Adventurer

Vadisint - - Feedback & Suggestions

A new Caerleon themed vanity bundle would be cool: Mercenary Adventurer?

• Quote from Owlsane: “The fuck is this topic on the banter section? ” No idea. Logged in to post and I couldn’t find it again at first. Not sure if Ganty originally posted here or if it was moved

• There are some pros, as you noted, but there is at least one big con: Guilds would have to mass up every single day at prime time to defend their territory and most of those days there will be no attack. At least now when you get attacked there’s a better chance of an actual attacker showing up since they have to pay.

• It wasn’t always the case that divers and divees had very different sets. People mostly levelled what they wanted to use for PvP so it was not uncommon for a diving group to come into contact with a PvE group that had a very similar gear setup (especially before fame credits). Often the divees would fight back because they want to continue farming. The vast majority of PvE content in Albion does not require optimized PvE setups, yet people try to optimize because it’s more time efficient. I see …

• Currently the hp on shards seems to reset quickly in corrupted dungeons. Claymores, for example, are able to maintain full Q stacks by waiting next to a shard. Starting a fight with a full stack E is a huge advantage. Perhaps shards could be changed so that they don’t regenerate hp? I don’t imagine the current hp regen stops many people who intend to break the shards from leaving. This includes other Q stacking weapons besides claymore of course.

• Nice post. I strongly agree. See here two of my past posts regarding axes. One is from about two years ago, the other is more recent. Axe Analysis Another Axe Analysis I like the idea to implement the old mage robe ability (or some version of it) on axe. I also think a shout that fears could be thematic and add some utility. I miss the old W that gave CC immunity. That was a solid niche skill imo. Quote from Calesvol: “ - Remove Battle Frenzy - Replace it with modified version of Berserker from …

• CLOSED

Vadisint - - Guild Recruitment

youtube.com/watch?v=2TzOBixD6iM Catching people with their pants down, gottem.

• CLOSED

youtube.com/watch?v=q_gKodY6O-o Wiping groups at the world boss!

• Outpost in BlackZone

Vadisint - - Beginner's Questions

The guild of the person who hits the boss last captures the outpost

• CLOSED

youtube.com/watch?v=kQXWB3FpKDs&feature=youtu.be

• CLOSED

youtube.com/watch?v=asurZxsjmf4

• CLOSED

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…1f86499c80f05a91a07eb130a

• CLOSED

Open world shenanigans and good vibes! youtube.com/watch?v=yRtDxRgbLvU

• Another Axe Analysis

Vadisint - - Feedback & Suggestions

Dear Diary, Today I crafted 100 axes. I am never going to use them. (/sarcasm) Let me tell you why. Battleaxe This weapon is in a weird spot. I use it mostly to solo aspects. It is a self healing weapon, but honestly weapons like the spear and the dagger easily compete with the battleaxe. These other weapons also offer significantly more utility than axes (a recurring theme you will see here is lack of utility). Suggestion: 1) Let the battleaxe E steal movement speed from the target in addition …