Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Don't beg anymore ppl :(. It seems that this update was simply useless.... I would've wanted a good optimisation and fix of the lag and freezing problems and a way to update this game fast rather than fully reworked ui and more crappy gameplay than BEFORE the ui update. Now I can't even play 5 minutes without freezing. When I approach any city I have a heavy lagg then freeze. Poor management of the android version. I may be an A-hole for saying all these, but I'm annoyed because I LOVE this game…

• So... Anyone knows if they fixed the random in game freezes and crashes, when changing region or when nearing the big cities? Any dev could respond to this please? At least a little bit of info on this, if you're working on it or not? I'm WILLING to spend MONEY on this game but there's nothing yet to spend when game crashes/freezes and gives me the black screen. I beg of you please do everything you can to solve this issue.

• [5. May 2020] Queen Patch 11

Darkm0unt - - Patch Notes

Game freezing and the loading times feel like they multiplied 2x. And I really hoped the freezing thing would be finally solved. That's one of the most annoying thing for me rn. Have to restart the client every 5-10-15 minutes. And of course I DO it because I like the game and I want to play it but that's just after about 5-6 restarts. After that it's too annoying to play anymore. Also the optimisation is a must. New zoom and joystick is very well made, the skills are finally showing up when I c…

• [6. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 11.1

Darkm0unt - - Patch Notes

Game still freezes mid game on android. Idk if this is the right place to write this (I'm still new on forums), but I had to restart 4 times yesterday, also the loading is much more slower than before. Idk if this thing is going to be solved or not but I really want to be able to grind this game for few hours without interruption. Other than the long loading times and random freeze that drives me nuts everything is alright.

• Mobile updates

Darkm0unt - - Mobile Version

I have problems too with it. Huge ones. I'm in love with this game but freezes, laggs(heavy ones) in cities (all of them), black screens after zoning. Freezing destiny board, inventory. Sometimes even out of the blue when I'm not doing anything. Can't join guilds because of my poor gaming experience and performance (Onplus 6 here, and I think that's not a crap one lol). I'm at the point where I have to restart it even 20 times in a gameplay session. The only places I have good time is random dun…