Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Quote from Spiritman69: “Quote from Coldfridge: “It's because I hurt my pointing finger playing this hours on end. ” Just curious - how do you hurt your pointing finger by playing? And the one on keyboard? or the one on the mouse? This must be a problem you have with any pc game then.. I had some backpain after 14 hrs straight albion but my fingers are fine as hell ” Typically it hurts my pointing finger the one using the mouse when I play any game that has excessive clicking there. Like Fps gam…

• Quote from Hellements: “Quote from Coldfridge: “I've been using Nox as an emulator so that I can use my controller to play albion. You know why? even though my pc can handle ultra settings. I pick the emulator's almost potato graphics when playing it? It's because I hurt my pointing finger playing this hours on end. So I resort to playing it in Nox so that I can use a Controller. Am I the only one hurting my pointing finger playing this in pc? Even Genshin Impact has a controller options and it'…

• I've been using Nox as an emulator so that I can use my controller to play albion. You know why? even though my pc can handle ultra settings. I pick the emulator's almost potato graphics when playing it? It's because I hurt my pointing finger playing this hours on end. So I resort to playing it in Nox so that I can use a Controller. Am I the only one hurting my pointing finger playing this in pc? Even Genshin Impact has a controller options and it's a new game. You devs even made a different ui …

• JUST IN TIME!

Coldfridge - - Mobile Version

I saw that thread... But didn't stay to see that they fixed it... They notified IOS players I see... and told us android players to download from the site...(from that thread) sigh... am I being toxic for missing the event and just farmed resources bc of a no chest dungeon?...

• JUST IN TIME!

what? I've been playing daily and got no wind of an update/patch fix... tried it yesterday and still no chest... you sure? you're not gonna say sike right?

• JUST IN TIME!

is the new update gonna fix the chest problem? JUST IN TIME FOR THE EVENT TO END! HA! HA! HA!

• Hallowed Ground Got Chest?

I think it's a bug, I had to log in the pc version and there's a chest in pc, but in my phone there's none.

• 1. Controller Support 2. Controller Support Please. 3. Controller Support for the love of... too much clicking hurts my pointing finger, I'm sure I'm not the only one. Right? anyone?

• You guys made it possible on android a different type of control. Please make it happen on pc. My pointing finger hurts after a couple hours of grinding.