Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Ok. In theory they could be used for the .4 enchantment then, although I think they are too abundant in the world already and people would too quickly get their 8.3 Masterpiece to 8.4 Masterpiece. If this is done I think a new item would have to be introduced and not using the ava shards. I am not against the idea of adding back .4 and .5 but just not in favor of using shards which have been around for a while now and are very abundant.

• What are shards currently used for?

• Aren't the shards directly tied to the current ava weapons? I don't know for sure because I have not crafted avas yet. Not big on crafting anymore.

• In Beta we had .4 and .5 resources. The resources for .4 were orange glow, and the .5 was pink glow. When they only had up to .3 on launch I was surprised. Keep in mind though, if they add those back, they probably need to add artifacts for them, which means having to add new weapons for each tree also, to keep consistent with the current mechanic.

• Third healing class would be cool. The Water one sounds interesting. Death/Blood doesn't much sound like healing.

• Quote from Alysandra: “Like, can we just get a 1v1 Hellgate already? You already made 2v2 hellgate 50 times better than it used to be in the past. Now, do the same for 1v1 hellgates, no more traps, no more mob's, no more crystals. Why is it so hard to just make a 1v1 hellgate? ” It is hard to not have mobs/traps in a 1v1 situation because imagine 2 healers pop into a 1v1 situation where someone must die. They fight for hours to a stalemate, but someone has to die eventually, because there is inf…

• Noise Polution

Blenfjorn - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Jean_Helius: “i made a topic about this some time ago, they did nothing about this, instead, they did another soundtrack. Unfortunately, we can't hear the soundtrack with all the noise pollution. gg ” Mine is from over a year ago, I just re-bumped it because I had been promised something would be done by a Dev in this thread. Since over a year passed, I bumped it again, because the Dev who replied would see the notification. IT seems to have worked for the tomes though. If you notice,…

• Good Morning ALBION!

Blenfjorn - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to Albion!

• Hi!

Welcome to Albion!

• Noise Polution

Blenfjorn - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Bogul: “i basically mute my sounds every time i enter a city because the horse clapping and wheezing is overpoweringly bad ” Honestly, I do sometimes too, but for the most part I like the town sounds. People walking around, dueling, etc. Main thing that bothered me was the tomes popping but now they fixed that finally!! (btw thanks @Devs!) Only real noise pollution left is the mount skills. Husky is the worst one, but there are others, like the battle mounts. There is no reason for ba…

• Hello all.

Welcome to Albion!

• Hello there!

Welcome to Albion!!

• Arena points and draws

Blenfjorn - - Beginner's Questions

Nothing to be upset about. If you look at your arena stats, the wins and total played are properly applied. It is just that end screen that sometimes says Draw. If you go to your stats and scroll down you will see total arena played and arenas won. That amount is 100% accurate. The end screen thingy is annoying but doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

• Quote from Quagga: “I just say what I think, straight up... For example, our discussion with NFT... LMAO ” Not going to talk about that here. I said what I had to. If you think they are not going to be successful then you will miss out. I am already making good money on this, so I already know it works.

• Quote from Quagga: “It was another salt post of CD/HG player who lost a fight vs cleric cowl and make a post asking for nerfs. I said "good joke, next!" ” That's not even that bad of a reply. I have seen worse, including by you, that wasn't moved to the Banter section.

• I agree something should be done. Now you have like 10 people in each city, and each zone of the city (main, bank, and market) all begging at once. "Dancing for money" "I just died and lost everything even though I have no deaths in my stats" "Please help me, I am new even though I have the 'One Year of Service' achievement in my stats" "Selling Only Fans for silver" "My children are hungry" and my favorite "I made poopie in my pants, please give silver for new pants". And many many more sob sto…

• Quote from EscapeTheMeta: “The way Europeans recognize “whites” is not the same way Americans see things as “whites”. The tribes of Europe are Norse, Germanic, Celtic, Slavic and Finno-Urgic. You’re right, this is a controversial topic because I notice people with fair-light complexes from south america and the middle-east. A little more diversity never hurt though, nawh? Better solution! Get rid of avatars altogether and be able to customize it like your character. ” Customizable sounds cool. I…

• Quote from Malkalma: “Watch the new Matrix if you want to see what happens when your goal is pushing woke shit before focusing on to make it good ” Thanks for the warning. Not even joking either. I was looking forward to seeing that but now I will go in with less expectation. Because I honestly don't like woke shit in my movies or TV shows either. I stopped watching certain shows because of it, like SVU is a good example. But there is a huge difference between Hollywood Agendas, and what I am pi…

• Quote from MrRainbo: “I agree with your post. This is something that's concerned me since the official launch of the game. I feel like in a game that's globally available, it should be more inclusive. There's already a lot of representation for white people, and very little for other races/ethnicities. Representation matters, especially in a ROLEPLAYING game. Albion is classified as a "Sandbox MMORPG", although not many people roleplay; there are those who do create characters that resemble them…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “You've got something against beards? ” I am a proud beardsman myself, so no. I think you knew my "wow" was for the other half of that sentence.