Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Zerobreaker: “not just this but other such games too , instead of getting along conflict is being created ” Thats the whole point .. its a game about conflict and warmongering ... why wouldnt they encourage people to fight in a game predominantly about fighting.

• Quote from Morwys: “Quote from Midgard: “Yes you can fast travel between the two using the travel planner on the island. You can do this with luggage (unless one of the islands is in Caerleon as you can’t fast travel in or out of Caer with luggage) but there will be a silver charge to do so based on what you travel with. ” If both are on the same city, is there a luggage fee? ” No silver charge if island is based in that city.

• Starter Packs

Midgard - - General Questions & Discussions

Starter packs are a really new thing. Days old. Maybe you just missed the offer.

• Sounds like a scam

• Quote from Sandman90: “So essentially, if you dont buy through the offer you're getting scammed??? Very nice marketing design. Literally the only reason you would have two options is if they are trying to scam new customers ” Thats a very weird take on it. I disagree.

• Firstly it isnt a horse, its a skin, which will be auto-unlocked in your vanity menu. Also did you buy the premium using the special offer? Simply buying the premium normally wont get you the bonus gold/skin. Lastly if you have not received these items, raise a support ticket ..no one here can help you.

• Materials

Midgard - - Beginner's Questions

Check the local marketplace. You can see there the current price of each of the resources, but be aware that prices can and will fluctuate.

• Yes you can fast travel between the two using the travel planner on the island. You can do this with luggage (unless one of the islands is in Caerleon as you can’t fast travel in or out of Caer with luggage) but there will be a silver charge to do so based on what you travel with.

• You can also press “H”. This is the shortcut to the build menu.

• Quote from YeSer: “And with that many politcy rigth why black swiftclaws skin cost more than white one , does color of skin matter for sbi? ” In the context of “skin” in game, which is a vanity consumable, skin colour can be anything they want it to be and rightly so. Put the race card back in your pocket.

• They dont show if youve maxed out the personal challenge keys, ie. the daily weekly and monthly. You still get them for the guild challenge but they dont display

• Fuck this game Thread

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from hFly: “Quote from Midgard: “It’s “Jeez”, “It” and “tastes” (plural). You really do have the literary IQ of a grapefruit don’t you? And you had the chutzpah to accuse me of not being able to use sentences correctly. What a half-wit you are. ” Tbh I don't think you wanna get into this fight. His name means "German" in Portuguese, meaning English isn't his mother tongue. He is just throwing a tantrum and you trying to humiliate him may backfire. Let him be. ” He’s already humiliated hims…

• Fuck this game Thread

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from Alemaoo: “Quote from Midgard: “Sentences start with a capital letter. Stop making yourself look like an illiterate fool. ” jeez, i can taste the salt XD. it taste quite good... ” It’s “Jeez”, “It” and “tastes” (plural). You really do have the literary IQ of a grapefruit don’t you? And you had the chutzpah to accuse me of not being able to use sentences correctly. What a half-wit you are.

• Fuck this game Thread

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from Alemaoo: “Quote from Midgard: “132 ” full sentences are not your strong suit, right? ” Sentences start with a capital letter. Stop making yourself look like an illiterate fool.

• Fuck this game Thread

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from Alemaoo: “I see, i will keep in mind there is a rant police in the rant forum thread. I wonder how many of those 4k post are policing rants in the rant thread XD. ” 132

• Fuck this game Thread

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from JudgeNutmeg: “355c43a70ec66d90d719e89bd0724b33a36bb0c8.jpeg ”

• Id agree with MassivelyOP

• Character Gender Change

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Psycha: “Devs have never gave a clear response as to why people cant swap gender at their will. ” Yes they have. Theyve stated that its not a simple fix with a toggle button and a pop up to re-design your appearance. If I recall what they stated was that when you create a character the armour visuals are set at that point based on the gender you choose. This makes coding the gender change difficult as theres a whole lot of other coding attached to that which isnt a simple undo.

• Ah @Piddle... reinforcing your self enforced asshole persona. .... gonna leave it there and check out of this thread and unsubscribe .... pretty sure most of the readers here know you're a cunt ...