Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Quote from Hellowi: “Well I was just expressing cause I miss d old times & I am a solo player who don't jjoin guild it's a nice suprise & thrill when getting ganked or ganking others & yes I still do play corrupted dungeon but the thrill of suprising moments when there's 2 or 3 guys in ur back or in ur front is fun for me & don't be butthurt PelkiuVanda I don't play for profit, I play for fun. & I do Play slayer corrupted Dungeon I just want to play a little bit differently cause cd are like lea…

• I really like Corrupted Dungeon but the meta right now is very bad. Tombhammer has taken over and so many weapons are useless and never get balanced. We need faster reaction from the devs, I think the best way to go about this is weekly or every two weeks small balance changes. Just incremental changes, otherwise over-buff and over-nerf will become common place.

• Black Hand nerf

Shuii - - Feedback & Suggestions

Black hands is horrible. You just need to play better.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “if this mechanic was not in place 2 very bad things will happen. 1) slow loaders will get killed upon entering a new zone 2) hit and run tactics using zoning mechanics will be unbalanced as a zerg can just zone in hit and zone back out without any consequences ” My comment is addressing solo dungeons and not maps/zones though. But I still don't agree with your point, they could just remove the bubble, and mount ability if you attacked somebody before zoning out so th…

• Quote from Owlsane: “Quote from Shuii: “life drain them and not die ” You dealt damage, you got put into combat mode, you have to wait 20s witthout doing debuffs and damage in order to get out of that combat mode. Simple and understandable mechanic. It exist to avoid the "hit somebody intentionnaly but if shit goes wrong you can zone out and get bubble 100% norisk" shit kinda gameplay. ” Isn't this a sandbox game? I should be able to run away if when I start attacking somebody I see I won't be a…

• Today I had the shittiest experience in Albion. I was soloing a dungeon when two guys came in to fight me, I was low life and I used my boots to run towards the entrance and used my jacket to life drain them and not die, and I was able to get past them and get to the entrance. It would have been a great escape, if the "sandbox, do whatever you want" game actually let me exit the dungeon. It didn't. I was left there, a sitting duck, waiting to be killed. This is the most irrational mechanic I hav…