Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

• Quote from BeefSupreme: “Quote from GWILDORE: “Quote from Qiox: “I played Ultima Online for 9 years. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in that game. I played a variety of characters giving me a wide spectrum of activities to enjoy during those years. I never felt like I was stuck doing the same thing day after day. During those 9 years I engaged in 0 pvp fights. I completely ignored that side of the game. Thankfully the UO devs realized rather quickly that a pvp focused game would fail. They added ga…

• Quote from Qiox: “I played Ultima Online for 9 years. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in that game. I played a variety of characters giving me a wide spectrum of activities to enjoy during those years. I never felt like I was stuck doing the same thing day after day. During those 9 years I engaged in 0 pvp fights. I completely ignored that side of the game. Thankfully the UO devs realized rather quickly that a pvp focused game would fail. They added gameplay options and the game was able to survive…

• Quote from GWILDORE: “It almost seems like that its not really pvp that is the problem in general, i think some of the pve players would like a bit of pvp.if fact im going to go out here on a limb and say that most pve players wouldnt mind doing pvp in the higher tier zones, what lies at the heart of this issue is the full loot pvp system for pve players trying to farm higher resources and after tirelessly working so hard to get their materials , having it stripped away by another player(s). ok …

• Quote from GWILDORE: “It almost seems like that its not really pvp that is the problem in general, i think some of the pve players would like a bit of pvp.if fact im going to go out here on a limb and say that most pve players wouldnt mind doing pvp in the higher tier zones, what lies at the heart of this issue is the full loot pvp system for pve players trying to farm higher resources and after tirelessly working so hard to get their materials , having it stripped away by another player(s). ok …

• Quote from Kwyme: “Quote from AVEEA: “Hello AO I have participated in the last 3 tests. I pretty much hit a brick wall after T4, I'm not a pvp'er in this game. Will we have at least SOME high level mats outside of red zones? t suggesting an abundance, just some to make the game viable for the PVE community which i believe is quite a big number. Our Guild is RocknRoll, we are a pretty high ranking guild in fame and gold usually, I hope there is more for us ” Hi there, eventually they will balance…

• It almost seems like that its not really pvp that is the problem in general, i think some of the pve players would like a bit of pvp.if fact im going to go out here on a limb and say that most pve players wouldnt mind doing pvp in the higher tier zones, what lies at the heart of this issue is the full loot pvp system for pve players trying to farm higher resources and after tirelessly working so hard to get their materials , having it stripped away by another player(s). ok i can see that for som…

• seems legit too me

• Quote from Aydiel: “I'm thinking about it and I don't see a way of incorporating endgame PvE content into green zones while not simultaneously undermining the PvP end of the game.. It's not really the right game for that if you wanna be competitive.. if you want pure PvE, you're looking in the wrong place imo. ” AGREED

• Hello!

GWILDORE - - Introduce yourself!

Awesome pleasure to me ya BE4 and welcome to AO

• Hello everyone!

Awesome pleasure to meet ya GAMA and welcome to the AO

• Super Saiyan!

Awesome pleasure to meet ya SAIYAN and welcome to the community

• Quote from Zeptinune: “Why were people who already have a founder's pack, allowed to sign up? ” i think the point was even though you have a pack, dworfs giveaway would of given you a code for someone you know that wants to play but does not have a pack, thats my guess

• Greetings from Holland!

Awesome pleasure to meet ya Krypto and welcome to the community.

• Quote from AVEEA: “Nice to meet you as well Gwil. I am aware of all aspects of the game, i've been very involved in past tests and follow forums somewhat. I'm just worried about the potential of this game failing. Sorry to be so blunt, but I'm not convinced the majority the PVP opposed will go to the measures you've suggested. No matter what the outcome, I'll never regret supporting AO, its been a pleasure. I just hope they can keep the doors open without players like me. A PVE carebear ” Agreed…

• I'm sure they will have to have some type of compromise for the pve sector, like you Aveea i am a care bear pve'er, i like lore, quest, exploring etc. but at the same time Aveea you have to understand that this game was meant to have the core aspects of Ultima online, meaning the majority of the game being pvp. it was meant to have that challenge and aspect that if you want that higher tier resources you have to fight for it. i was trained in the ways of full loot pvp by my guildies who played U…

• Greetings from Alaska!

Greetings from California Exorcise an awesome pleasure to meet ya and welcome to Albion Online

• Hello

An awesome pleasure to meet ya Whiterice and welcome to Albion Online

• Stay Awhile and Listen

An awesome pleasure to meet ya Deklam and welcome to Albion Online

• Quote from Kai19103: “Lol, now we're just making more work for Dworf. ” Quote from Dworf: “Quote from GWILDORE: “Quote from Stormlord: “Quote from Teemo: “Quote from Dworf: “All submissions have been added within reason. - If your account has no post history and was made today you will NOT be added. - If you had chosen a number that was already taken you will need to re-submit ( its not hard to go through a couple pages and see who has asked for what number ) These are the last available numbers…

• Quote from Stormlord: “Quote from Teemo: “Quote from Dworf: “All submissions have been added within reason. - If your account has no post history and was made today you will NOT be added. - If you had chosen a number that was already taken you will need to re-submit ( its not hard to go through a couple pages and see who has asked for what number ) These are the last available numbers so CHECK if you are on the list already but if NOT due to above reasons then this is first in first served 43 10…