Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• KDS now recruiting! [NA/EU]

Abracazam - - Guild Recruitment

No idea where to post this, so putting it here. Please correct as needed! I received the emails responding to my recruitment application with links which work just fine. However, on the log in page I am directed to enter an avatar name from WoW. Really can't do that since I don't have one. It finally dawned on me to check the profile for my Albion character. There is one, with a list of games that I don't play other than Albion. So, I'm thinking there's someone else with that name in the guild a…

• Recruitment waylaid

Abracazam - - Guild Recruitment

What a nub. I can't figure out how to remove this post from the thread list, but I did figure out where I should have put it! No idea where to post this, so putting it here. Please correct as needed! I received the emails responding to my recruitment application with links which work just fine. However, on the log in page I am directed to enter an avatar name from WoW. Really can't do that since I don't have one. It finally dawned on me to check the profile for my Albion character. There is one,…