Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

• Quote from Valkie: “Quote from Kainoren: “The portal system as it is now is, with one word, awful, Devs should remove it all together.. Helps no one..does not benefit anyone, it is just there to annoy and make you feel bad about your self having to ride for ages to have shit done. It destroyed the economy and crippled the markets. This system makes me feel bad for playing albion. It adds no value to the game or to the experience, it is just one more think to worry about, and there is plenty to w…

• The portal system as it is now is, with one word, awful, Devs should remove it all together.. Helps no one..does not benefit anyone, it is just there to annoy and make you feel bad about your self having to ride for ages to have shit done. It destroyed the economy and crippled the markets. This system makes me feel bad for playing albion. It adds no value to the game or to the experience, it is just one more think to worry about, and there is plenty to worry about in this game. Royal city market…

• Honestly you should have just made a SEPARATE server. A FREE-TO-PLAY server for ppl to start fresh and have the BUY-TO-PLAY server here as legacy server that ppl can still pay RL money to get in !

• Hello. 269 days ago, some items from that i had in the market expired. Now i cannot find them and pick them back up.. Did they get deleted? is there a time limite untill i can pick items back from the market place? i have all the messages that the items expired and when they expired. Please help, there were some pretty pricie items there.

• Stopped playing a week before the end of August. Not because i did not want to play or anythink, i was having a bit of fun even at the end, but after quitting for IRL reasons ( university and staff) i realized i did not miss the "final" varsion of this game AT ALL..i did not know what it was. I just did not feel the need to dive back into the game even when i had days and days of free time on my hands. That made me worry, the game was not eventful or fulfilling enough to go back into. I am one o…

• Quote from Valmous: “Quote from Kainoren: “even if they do have a problem with sharing, why would they even care if there is one or 100 different ppl in your house playing from you pc? Why would anyone care if a family member is playing form you pc? just....why? ” @Kainoren I was just checking in I was way to lazy to read all the rules. Also I figured if I would try it and logged on and off to two different PC's it would be suspicious plus abnormal gameplay hours since my sister works at night. …

• Galahad Pre-Testing started

Kainoren - - News Archives

Quote from NicZa: “Quote from Kainoren: “You done fucked up now people ! We should have gotten a heads up for the pre-testing so atleast we could have a day to upgrade to legendary... Imagine the cash flow you could have had !..pfff ” And then players would complain that the only reason they have pre-test is to cash in on founder-pack upgrades. Better this way imho. ” even if ppl said that they are cashing in pac upgrades, even if the actual reason behind the pre-test was pack upgrades, i would …

• even if they do have a problem with sharing, why would they even care if there is one or 100 different ppl in your house playing from you pc? Why would anyone care if a family member is playing form you pc? just....why?

• Galahad Pre-Testing started

Kainoren - - News Archives

You done fucked up now people ! We should have gotten a heads up for the pre-testing so atleast we could have a day to upgrade to legendary... Imagine the cash flow you could have had !..pfff

• Quote from Stormlord: “curious for dev response to this so I will lurk for now... ” hoped for a responce from a dev too, but almost a week passed and nothing

• Quote from BestStrike: “In my opinion the system with .6 was best when I did find .6 resources it did feel very rewarding and the fame was good. I think they should add the .6 system back like when 4.4 max 5.5 / 6.6 7.6 8.6 so that you need to progress tiers to get rewarded for it. Im mainly pvp player but when I walk around map I search for resources and pvp at the same time. .4 made gathering less exiting in my opinion. When there was .5 .6 everybody would bring gathering equipment even if you…

• Quote from gmatagmis: “It was predicted by many players, one month after final beta start, then two month after start, then with Faye transmuter change, then month after Faye, then 2 month after Faye, but still did not happen. Mistake of such prediction is not taking into account huge wealth accumulation, maid by players, gravitng market back to starting state. ” Yes it was predicted but up until 3 months in people could not gather t7 and t8 cause the nodes where bugged, and even then 2 and a ha…

• The power gap is small i mean. And dont judje by the curent state of the game and market. if the mechanic stays as is, upor release in about 2 months 6.3 will overflow the market, in about 3 months 7.3 will be the most common rarity and by the time we him the halfyear mark more people will be running around with 8.2-8.3 than people running around with gear below 7.3. the point i am trying to make is that we need the old rarities back cause they gave more options for grearing, if you have played …

• Catching-up sould not be an option at least through gear. How can you be as strong as t8 gear while only having spend a frekishly small amound of fame to get from t2 to t5. There should be fame restrections to wearing rare gear..it is actualy RARE and it should be viewed as something RARE, something that even from low tiers you have to work for and put in the time. This will "hurt" the casuals that only farm silver in low fame areas and play with labourers to get enough money to buy their x.3 ge…

• I wanted to make a post about the old rarity system for some time now. I also want to keep this post short -Fisrt i would like to know: What was the purpose of removing the x.6 resources?? Now that the rarity cap is at x.4 it is even easier to get BiS and faster, also there are and will not be any variations in peoples gear,regarding which tier goes to which slot just because it is that muvh easier to get max rarity in every tier. -Second: Why have the fame obtaining methods changed?? What i mea…

• I could see power limits in yellow and red zones being a thing. Like you enter a red zone with a limit of 1050 item power and you walk in with 1150ip, the your power drops to that 1050 so you are in par with the rest of the ppl in the zone. You still wear your 6.3 or whatever but you have a bit less hp,mana,defences and dmg. It could work, honestly but only in the yellow and red zones and up to t5 zones ( t6 zones can be debated but i think is an overkill at that piont)

• Love the direction the content creators are taking, i do believe though that many more staff need to be added ( like more variations of the same function dungeon, i realy dislike the fact that all Morganas dungeons look the same). I did not love, but also did not hate the caster in the video, he just made the video feel wierd for me and some other friends ( it might be us, thought i would at least share my opinion) Hate the drama in every post..PEOPLE please for the love of whichever god you bel…

• I was wondering if there is a file in the albion folder that keeps chatlogs. it would be really usefull and helpfull if there was one

• Lots of Suggestions

Kainoren - - Feedback & Suggestions

i disagree with everythink but point 5 !