Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• ya you're probably right.

• [Tuto][Linux] Have a working game !

ChaosGod - - Bugs

Quote from eexodus: “Thanks for the help in this thread. I'm running Fedora 25 and even though I've now got the pre reqs squared away the game launches and stalls on the error: Player data archive not found at `/home/eexodus/albiononline/game_x64/Albion-Online_Data/data.unity3d`, using local filesystem Any idea? I've tried touching this file, but that doesn't work. ” Where is that script you're running? In your home directory or in the albiononline directory? Mine needed to be in the albiononlin…

• I saw someone who, I'm pretty sure, was botting today. They had their mount set up near them and was going between 5 plant resources, moving to the same spot after a few seconds, even if there was no resource to harvest. Just moved on this cycle from one point to another. I got to thinking, if his mount disappeared after a half an hour of him not sitting on it, wouldn't that make it difficult for him to walk to the next resource when he's overloaded? Then I thought, well then they'd just add get…

• [Tuto][Linux] Have a working game !

ChaosGod - - Bugs

Quote from lateo: “Here's my adaptation of Nibel's script, in case it helps someone. Somewhat works ok on fedora26 once libsndio is installed. ” After two days of trying, you finally got us Solus users squared away. I copied your script along with insructions to a Solus Linux thread here and another in reddit's r/solusproject. Big thanks for helping us out Lateo.

• GOT IT WORKING DAN! I'm sure you probably don't need all of this spelled out for you but I'm going to break it down Barney style for anyone who is new to Linux (Like me.) Just to make doubley sure I'm going to run down this list on a fresh install of Solus before posting this so I know it works. You'll need to use the installer then install steam, qt5-webengine and sndio 1. Download the Linux Client from : albiononline.com/en/download 2. Launch the Albion installer and let's it finish the job. (…

• Nope and I've been trying for 3 days. I sure wish someone had some answers. Does it do the same thing for you when it freezes at 1percent? I've tried preloading the lib. Others solution of removing a bunch of files and running their script. So much. I sure wish they'd help us figure this out. Solus is my favorite distro and I really want to play this game. Do me a favor and if you hear anything or get it working, please let me know too.