Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• Stop fucking up the game!

Toratos - - Rants

Today in the morning i was in a good mood until I logged in Albion. Why the hell u change a crossbow "W" skill from target to non target? Who the hell want to choose the target from a fucking pushing skill and also a possibility to miss. I agree that for some morons u could make a possibility to choose between target and non targeting, but u left no choice for those who really know what they are doing. Im not asking you politely to change it back, me and a lot of other players demanding that you…

• Quote from Padishar: “I sow that on rog phone 2 the game is not really working nornal, in town u have like 30 fps which is not good. Taking into consideration your device, mobile game is not optimized at all for phones. Does enybody have xiaomi shark 3 pro and can show how the game is working on it? ” Yes that's crazy, especially when all grafik settings are low.

• Mobile Players Demand Support

Toratos - - Mobile Version

Finally

• Mobile Players Demand Support

Just especially for this game I bought Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. Usually using my Asus Rog Phone 2 12/512GB and Samsung Galaxy Tas S6. Så Samsung S20 Ultra made not much difference. It's heating just the same like Asus do and crashes mostly in the cities and crowded locations. Like I mentioned before, the phone is getting some certain amount of memory while u playing, both open locations and city. Then its starts to heat up and then its glitch, and crashes. Tested that for so many times. Fix tha…

• Bro, u don't even have a clue how long we all are waiting for that to happen What about targeting different enemies so there is a special button for this. It's just on the right side of that sword u pressing to hit the enemies.

• Here is an example of playing on Android device. I'm playing on Asus Rog Phone 2 12/512GB so no questions to the device but to developers. youtu.be/I6PsNlrMJp8

• Quote from Mongs: “The game keeps on freezing on Android. Most of the time in populated areas. And sometimes even in maps where there are small number of players. It also freezes Everytime I open the tree tab or access the world map. I'm using an ASUS ROG Phone II which is a gaming phone which can run almost all mobile games at high or ultra settings. But I kept my settings in Albion at low to keep the game from freezing, but it had no effect, the game still freezes. The game is getting popular …

• - Still the same problem with screen freeze while playing and when changing location.

• И что теперь цена так и будет 107$ за год?

• +

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

Quote from mineless: “the worst things is this dev guys release the game for android and in his mind the most of the people go to use a tablet for play :v men wtf that is a foking joke and slap in the face for the mobile users....i expen like 20 foking dollars for buy the foking drees toy girlfriend and she can even use ut cause we open the apareance sht and the game broke :v good way throw money to the trashcan ” På nåt sätt håller jag med

• I am sure they are already solving this problem and will fix it in the near future by adding this game to a Play Store.

Quote from mineless: “men wtf the game go like sht in android and you say to me that yoy give me a new layout and forvthat i cant even play men wtf...the foking new layout sucks why put the skill in the top that is so foking stupid :v you ssy to me that now the map is zoom wtf nobody zoom the foking map come on....the only good thing of the new layout is the foking butyon for open the chat and is the only good ghing cause ghis people so buzy doing stupid sht and broken the old amazing map for gi…

• Nope, its a bit over 2,18 GB. It’s just that your phone perceives this as a memory loss and therefore prohibits installation i guess. 4gb left: 2gb apk downloaded and u trying to install 2,18gb more. Free your memory for one more GB and after installation is finished delete the apk file.

• I have exactly the same problem.

• Greetings, Since the new update released I started to face a game freezes and black screen while locations change. You literally need to restart the game every 10-15 min. It's never happened before the queen update. I'm not even talking about the client redownloading, that's really annoying, and hope u'll fix it in the nearest future. I been thinking about to buy a premium, but since I died a couple of times in a black zone because of those disconnections I just changed my mind. I really admire …

• Disconnections, Disconnections, Disconnections, black screen with location change, Disconnections, and more Disconnections. Snapdragon 855+ 12GB ram mem. Crap Phone I guess

• It's been better, but I facing a next problem. Since I updated the game it's started to lugg and stucking with a black screen when location change. Please, make some improvements. Can't play so far. PS. Using my Asus Rog Phone ll 12/512GB with snapdragon 855+, so there's no phone issue. Med vänlig hälsning Toratos

Playing on my Asus Rog Phone 2 and waiting for official release as well.