Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 133.

• Quote from Korrigan: “Quote from Aedistan: “Quote from Korrigan: “Quote from Fuhcew2: “Quote from Korrigan: “As a relatively new player in Albion, but also a veteran MMORPG player who was doing PvP in Ultima Online 26 years ago, probably before some of you were even born or at least in age of using a computer, I want to chime in here and say that I understand the thread poster's frustration. Key word: MOBILE. I can talk about it because I'm playing on both Mobile (phone/tablet) and on a PC (Core…

• Quote from Korrigan: “As a relatively new player in Albion, but also a veteran MMORPG player who was doing PvP in Ultima Online 26 years ago, probably before some of you were even born or at least in age of using a computer, I want to chime in here and say that I understand the thread poster's frustration. Key word: MOBILE. I can talk about it because I'm playing on both Mobile (phone/tablet) and on a PC (Core I7, 2070 SUPER, 4K with every setting maxed out, fiber internet). It's just unfair to …

• git gud?

• Quote from Fabrizziou: “Never forget about New World. ” People really thought Amazon studios....AMAZON would really give people the game that would be amazing. I'm still waiting on the monetization after they fix the game.

• I love everything about this, I'd like to add to that NPC you spoke of, make it a quest at the steppe's so that way new players have a resource as to what content they can look forward to explaining some of the nuances to get them to the other resources already there( the tool tip that pops up when you enter a corrupted dungeon is a great example). Then in town you can change the initial NPC there that que's matches into just a shop for spending favor, crafting battle mounts etc, and have anothe…

• Here's a video I made really quick from a kill I got yesterday. Alternatively just putting a finger somewhere on screen if your not using tap to move works the same or if you are using tap to move the border of the loot bag or chest works just fine.

• People said the same thing about insert X game because the content I enjoy isn't as good as I want it to be. Please use your time more wisely. If you want to go enjoy Lost Ark please do so, if your not having fun please find something worth your time. The devs have clearly been wanting to curate an environment where there are varying stages of rewards going from small to large from solo to alliances. If you feel like you aren't being rewarded for your efforts, change.

• If you open the inventory and keep you thumb on the joystick without moving you can single click an item into your inventory. It counts as a double tap because one finger is tapping and the other taps the item into your inventory. Also works in the bank tab or chests if you just have a finger on some sort of dead space and use another finger or thumb to click the item into your inventory. If you'd like I can link a video

• LATAM crisis but in AO

Fuhcew2 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Pray to Rngesus like the rest of us? I got a pair of 6.3 soldier boots from a t4 expedition from a mob drop. Gather or craft to help your income. They're called RANDOM for a reason. I'm sick of PvEr's feeling so privileged in the safety of a dungeon map feeling like every chest should have "phat loot watch my bank go brrrrrr". Stop complaining and just enjoy the game. The devs will not hear your plea because your showing us an old screenshot of a chest that was bad.

• 1. Leveling gear is as simple as wearing the items in question. Use tomes of insight or kill mobs. Now gearing for combat definitely is a situation specific question and can only really be answered by you or your group and what your trying to do. 2. Warlock or curse staves are powerful, but take some getting used to as you are new. Game is in a pretty good state weapon wise with there being plenty of usable options. 3. There are plenty of SEA or international guilds that would love to have you, …

• Solo Dungeon Dive forum.albiononline.com/index.p…f25a789788bdad89689053f46

• youtu.be/rn-feOUbBug Video explaining the Loadout system

• NFT and Block Chain

Fuhcew2 - - Feedback & Suggestions

#rants

• Completely agree, but increase the channel time for each additional person similar to the way RoA portals have a timer attached to keep certain group sizes from gatekeeping and abusing the content.

• Mobile Screen Edges

Fuhcew2 - - Bugs

I believe that after the patch it added a "dead space" around the edges. It's obvious and extremely pronounced when you use the tap to move feature. If a community manager responds I'll drop a link to some video evidence or replication of the issue.

• full map albion android

Fuhcew2 - - Beginner's Questions

there's a globe icon above the mini map that shows the map of the zone your in.

• howdy, I use a note 8 most of my play session, if I use my galaxy s10e it's to work in my streams. Maybe try the galaxy note since it's a larger screen but has better processing power then the A7 tab(it's a discount tablet I'm sure it was shitty) I'd say just buy a note second hand and call it a day. That's my 2 cents.

• Playing Solo Tips

Fuhcew2 - - Beginner's Questions

1. Understanding bubble and zoning mechanics or escape tactics in general, being able to pick the fights you want to take is important. 2. Understand typical bait tactics and Ganking strategies. 3. Make your own guild. You get some rewards, which helps with money and your likely going to avoid a lot of unnecessary invitations. Have fun!

• Re: Playing Solo Tips

Fuhcew2 - - Forum Banter

Quote from BreadPirate: “Quote from Equart: “Beauty of solo gameplay is that there is noone to blame , if you die - its your own mistake. ” Disingenuous AF for a prune like @Equart to say this especially given the dismount exploit in the Awakened update. Its not your mistake when lazy devs set you up for death again and again. It isnt. ” booooo keep that salt to yourself and give actual advice, how disingenuous of you instead of actually trying to help, yeah and grow players to have fun in such …

• Quote from Quagga: “mobile andy is complaining about not being able to play solo in ow. jesus christ... ” if you're referring to me I was trying to be ironic with a shameful plug, I've been having a blast in the open world, faming up my gathering and getting into random fights, it's actually so easy for solo players you could LITERALLY be some shitter on a phone and be successful... but I agree, I'm sick of the complaining